剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
你找过我
Look, you came to me.
他们现在就需要这个
And this is what they need now.
他们能不能指望你
Can they count on you or not?
好吧
Okay.
我尽力
I'll try.
很好
Great.
今晚适合行动
Tonight would be a good time to go.
今晚
Tonight?
你在这下面干嘛
What are you doing down here?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我只是想和你说件事
I just wanted to tell you something.
遇上麻烦了吗
Is there a problem?
不 不是
No. Not at all.
你不该离开你的房♥间
Well, you shouldn't be out of your room.
现在不能
Not now.
你说得对
You're right.
不着急
It can wait.
等等
Hold on.
所以
So?
什么事
What is it?
好事
It's a good thing.
我一直在想我们一起出去的时候
I just can't stop thinking about when we went out.
我们的冒险
Our adventure.
很享受 你呢
Enjoyed that, did you?
对啊
Yes.
很享受
Very much.
太刺♥激♥了
It was just so exciting.
你知道吗
You know?
为你着装打扮
To dress up for you and
躲过警卫的搜查
sneak past the guards.
我们到了那后做的所有事
And then everything we did when we got there.
我想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you.
就是这个
That's all.
或许
Maybe
我们还可以找时间再去一回
we could go back there sometime.
真的吗
Really?
什么时候
When?
这么急啊
So eager.
当然得等等
We'll have to wait, of course,
等俱乐部为晚上准备好的
until the house has settled in for the night.
你是说今晚
You mean, tonight?
你有其他事吗
Oh, you have other plans?
没有
Nah.
很好
Good.
今晚会很完美的
Tonight would be perfect.
回见
Until later, then.
开心吗
Happy?
难以自持
Beyond.
我很开心你要求再来一次
You know, I'm very glad you suggested an encore.
我得找个机会来感谢你
I guess I'll have to think of a way to thank you.
我会想出来的
I'll think of something.
先生
Sir.
怎么了
Yes, what is it?
到检查站了
Coming up to the checkpoint.
你真无趣
Oh, you're no fun.
尼克真无趣 对吧
Nick's no fun, is he?
不 尼克只是要冷静一下
No, Nick just needs to chill.
你也听到了 尼克
You heard her, Nick.
你冷静点
You just need to chill.
她今晚美吧
Doesn't she look stunning tonight?
他太冷静到无言了
He's so chill he's speechless.
你的美他都描述不出来了
You're too much for him to handle.
不会很久的
Won't be long.
我们直接进房♥间吧
We're going straight up to the room.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们不像上次一样
I thought we'd have a drink at the bar.
先在酒吧喝一杯吗
Like last time?
之后有时间的吧
Maybe after, if there's time.
好
'Kay.
先生
Sir?
这次行程太赶了
This trip was so last minute.
我们不知道今晚谁会在这
We don't know who might be here tonight.
您小心一点
I just want you to be careful.
你很棒 尼克
You're a good man, Nick.
总是为我着想
Always looking out for me.
走吧
Shall we?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为大主教回来以后饿了
I thought the Commander came home hungry.
他在办公室
He's in his office.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you with anything?
我在找甘菊
I was just looking for the chamomile.
你睡不着吗
You can't sleep?
有点焦虑吧
Just restless, I suppose.
奥芙瑞德这个月问你要卫生巾了吗
Has Offred asked for her napkins this month?
没有 太太
No, ma'am.
她还没到经期
It's not quite her time yet.
我在祈祷她有喜
I'm praying for good news.
太太 要不您来点酒吧
Ma'am, may I suggest something with a bit more flavor?
这样能静下心
To settle the soul?
好的
That might be nice.
你想喝也给自己倒一杯吧
Make it two, if you like.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你真该听听内奥米·帕特南的抱怨
You should hear Naomi Putnam.
她一直说宝宝让她晚上睡不着觉
She goes on and on about how her baby keeps her awake at night.
抱怨这个神奇的小家伙
To complain about such a miracle.
她应该时刻怀有感激之心
She should appreciate every moment.
随时都可能会失去孩子
You can lose a child in an instant.
我的儿子
My son.
我不知道你有过一个儿子
I didn't know that you had a son.
马修
Matthew.
他当时19岁
He was 19.
那真是太可怜了
That must be terribly difficult.
他参加了战争
It was in the war.
感激你儿子的牺牲
I'm humbled by your son's sacrifice.
愿他入土为安
Blessed be they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
我应该在楼下等他的
I should wait for him downstairs.
别傻了 我们就在这等
No, silly. We'll wait right here.
大主教在准备 他一会就过来
The Commander's preparing. He'll be with us in a minute.
上来吧
Up you go.
过来
Scooch over.
我们要合为一体 对吧
We're in this together, aren't we?
好了
There.
就这样
That's right.
很好
Good.
-不 我应该 -没关系 亲爱的
- No, I should... - It's okay, sweetheart.
我也紧张
I'm nervous, too.
不要
No.
不 我 我不想
No, I... I don't want...
别动
Be still.
你
You...
你放开我 放 放开我
You, get off me. Get... Get off me!
你♥他♥妈♥放开我
Get the fuck off me!
别他妈的碰我
Don't you fucking touch me!
-怎么回事 -沃伦在哪里
- What's the matter? - Where's Warren?
不 你现在是奥芙丹尼尔
No, you're Ofdaniel now.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不
No.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表