剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
奥芙瑞德 你能出来帮我一下吗
Offred? Can you help me outside for a bit?
是 沃特福德太太
Yes, Mrs. Waterford.
她发现拼字游戏了
She found out about Scrabble.
或者她发现了柜子里面的字
Or she found the writing in the closet.
还是她发现杂♥志♥了
Or maybe it's the magazine?
不论如何 我都会丢一只手
Any way you slice it, I lose a hand.
好了 护根够多了
Okay, now, that's enough mulch.
太多植物会腐烂
Too much and the plant will rot.
好 这样好了
Okay. That's better.
或许她只是在黑色面包车来之前让我别闲着
Maybe she's just keeping me occupied until the black van arrives.
有些事我可以办到
There are things I could do.
我用多大力
How hard would I have to press
把剪刀插♥进♥她的脖子才能出血
those shears into her neck before seeing blood?
还没动静吗
Nothing yet?
没 没动静
No. Nothing.
那真不走运
Well, that's bad luck.
你在这里的时间快耗完了
Your time is running out here.
你不想被送到殖民地 对吧
You don't want to be sent to the Colonies, do you?
可能是他不行
Maybe he can't.
大主教
The Commander.
我在想我们可以试试其他办法
I was thinking maybe we could try another way.
抱歉 我不懂你是什么意思
I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean.
我是说跟其他男人试试
I mean, with another man.
这是禁止的
It's... it's forbidden.
原则上不允许 但女人经常这么干
Officially, yes. But women do it all the time.
你肯定听说过
I'm sure you've heard the stories.
我听说过一些传言
I've heard rumors about...
关于医生的
doctors.
对
Yes.
有些女人就是这么做的
Some women do it that way.
但应该和我们信任的人做
But it should be with somebody we trust.
我在想让尼克来
I was thinking of Nick.
尼克
Nick?
他已经同意了
He's already agreed.
尼克很忠诚 而且他已经跟了我们很久了
Nick is loyal, and he's been with us for a very long time.
那大主教呢
What about the Commander?
别管大主教了
Forget about the Commander.
好吧
All right.
好
All right.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
时间定在今天下午购物之后
We'll do it this afternoon after the shopping.
最好趁热打铁
May as well strike while the iron is hot.
帮我把花拿进去吧
Will you bring that in for me?
好的 沃特福德太太
Yes, Mrs. Waterford.
她现在都开始笑了
You know, she's even started smiling now?
太可爱了
Oh, it's so cute.
有时候她还会这样吐舌头
And she sticks out her tongue sometimes like this.
你真的不应该说这些 奥芙沃伦
You really shouldn't talk about that stuff, Ofwarren.
讨厌鬼
Hater.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
恩泽常驻
Always blessed.
你看到了吗
Did you see?
她回来了
She's back.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
-奥芙格伦 -奥芙史蒂文
- Ofglen. - Ofsteven.
好吧
Right.
见到你很高兴
It's so good to see you.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
-我们都很担心 -我没事
- We were worried. - I'm fine.
是眼目把你抓走了吗
The Eyes took you?
尼克 我家的司机
Nick, our driver,
他也是其中一员吗 你了解什么情况吗
is he one of them? Is there anything that you can tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
可你说过我房♥子里有个眼目
But you said there was an Eye in the house.
我已经不再了解任何情况了
I don't know anything anymore.
之前的事情过后 我再参与就太危险了
After what happened, I'm too dangerous to be part of it.
参与什么
Part of what?
五月天
Mayday.
-五月天 那是什么 -奥芙瑞德
- Mayday? What is Mayday? - Offred?
你在这儿啊
There you are.
藏在蔬菜区
Hiding out in the vegetables.
下不为例
Don't do that again.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说奥芙史蒂文
I mean Ofsteven.
我不能让你把我的生活毁了
I'm not going to let you mess this up for me.
不是已经毁了吗
This isn't messed up?
你真可爱
You're cute.
你以前上瑜伽课 还是骑健身车什么的吗
You used to do yoga classes... Spinning or something... before?
你男人喜欢做饭吧
And your man liked to cook?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你们家住在无电梯楼的一层
You guys had a first floor walk-up,
在后湾区 带花♥园♥
down Back Bay, with a garden.
波士顿上层社会住♥宅♥区
还有诺德斯特龙会员卡 对吧
Had yourself a Nordstrom's card, right?
美国高档连锁时尚百货店
-我喜欢"人类学" -是吗
- I liked Anthropologie. - Yeah?
美国中高档休闲服装家居品牌
我以前在垃圾箱后面被人操 换钱买♥♥
I used to get fucked behind a dumpster just so I could buy
六分之一片镇痛药和一份欢乐套餐
a sixth of Oxy and a Happy Meal.
我现在戒毒了
I'm clean now.
现在我每晚都有安睡的地方
I've got a safe place to sleep every night
而且有人对我很好
and I have people who are nice to me.
没错 他们人很好
Yeah. They're nice.
好吧
All right.
我想要维持现状
And I want to keep it that way.
不论他们对奥芙史蒂文♥做♥了什么
Whatever they did to Ofsteven,
我都不想经历 明白了吗
that's not gonna happen to me. Understand?
准备好了吗
Ready?
是的 沃特福德太太
Yes, Mrs. Waterford.
我要冷静下来
I should calm down.
除了有可能被暴♥力♥逮捕
Barring the possibility of violent arrest,
其他事情我以前都做过
it's nothing I haven't done before.
为什么这次感觉是在对卢克劈腿呢
So how come this time it feels like I'm cheating on Luke?
今年入冬太晚了
Winter is so late this year.
说什么呢 已经很冷了
What are you talking about? It's cold.
没错 但是还没下雪呢
Yeah, but it hasn't even snowed yet.
听说今年根本就不会下了
They say it may not at all this year.
那可不是什么好事
Well, that's depressing.
我上大学的时候
When I was in college,
经常去英语系自习
I used to go to the English department to study.
那里有个壁炉 很暖和
And there was a fireplace, and it was warm.
我独自一人
I was all by myself.
-听起来很安全 可燃材料 -很神奇
- That sounds safe. Flammable material... - It was magical.
独自一人很浪漫的
Yeah. It was very romantic by myself.
大学的时候 你和莫伊拉有没有做过
So, uh, in college, did you and Moira ever...
做过什么
Did we ever what?
你懂的 你们有没有
You know, did you ever...
你以为所有女孩都会经历同性恋阶段吗
What, do you think all girls just go through a gay phase?
不是 只是你们很亲密
No, look, it's just you two are very close
而且都很有魅力
and you're both very attractive
以我的经验来讲 有时候会发生这种事情
and, in my experience, these things sometimes happen.
你有做女同性恋的经验吗
Your experience as a lesbian?
好吧 算了
All right, forget it.
还是说你有做女大学生的经验
Or your experience as a college girl?
我收回问题 行了吧
I retract the question, okay?
没有过
No!
没有 郑重声明
No, for the record.
其实我还没告诉莫伊拉
I actually haven't even told Moira
我们一起吃午饭 一起出来玩
that we've been having lunch and hanging out.
我也不知道为什么 就
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表