剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
姑娘们
Girls.
我知道你们一定
I know this must feel
感觉很奇怪
very strange.
但"通常状况"不过是你所习惯的状态
But "ordinary" is just what you're used to.
眼下这或许不是你们的"通常状况"
This may not seem ordinary to you right now,
但过上一阵就会的
but after a time, it will.
你们会对这一切习以为常
This will become ordinary.
我试过逃跑
I tried to run...
和她一起
With her,
但她
but she's...
她太沉
She was so heavy.
我真的尽力了
I really tried.
我知道
I know.
你会把她找回来的 好吗
You're gonna get her back, all right?
注意时时谨小慎微
Just gotta keep your head down.
这一切乱七八糟都将结束 到时候
All this crazy shit is gonna end and then
我们会找到她
we'll find her.
我发誓
I swear.
拉钩上吊
Do you pinky swear?
嗯 拉钩上吊 一百年不许变
Yeah, I fucking pinky swear.
好的
Okay.
奥黛特呢
What about Odette?
她之前被关进了一间女同净化堂
She was rounded up in one of the dyke purges.
给归为次等女人
She was reclassified as an Unwoman
送去了殖民地
sent to The Colonies.
你有...
You have...
我不想...我不能
I don't wanna... I can't...
莫伊拉 他们对她做了什么
Moira, what'd they do to her?
"如果我的右眼冒犯了你 挖出来吧"
"If my right eye offends thee, pluck it out."
我们是用来繁殖的牲畜 不需要眼睛
We're breeding stock. You don't need eyes for that.
莫伊拉不在上面
Moira isn't up there.
还有希望
And that gives me hope.
或许这希望并不真实 但多少有点价值
It may be false hope, but, hey, it's something.
我们要绕点远路吗
Should we take the long way?
不行
I can't.
我必须为授精仪式作准备
I have to get ready for the Ceremony.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
那就直接回去吧
We'll go straight home, then.
愿主体恤你的用心
May God bless your endeavor
降下神迹
and bring forth His miracle.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
授精仪式前需要泡澡
A bath is required before the Ceremony.
要清洁我的身体
I am to make myself clean.
像参加选美的赛猪那样精心洗刷
Washed and brushed like a prize pig.
在浴缸里 她那么真实地来到我身边
She comes to me so clearly in the bath.
我什么时候去到她身边
When do I come to her?
她还记得我吗
Does she remember me?
求求你 上帝
Please, god.
让她记得我
Let her remember me.
我想知道我做了什么
I want to know what I did
落得如此下场
to deserve this.
那些男孩们一个接一个来到地下室
The boys just kept coming down into the basement.
感觉像是 好几个钟头
For hours, it felt like.
我也说不准 两小时
I don't know, two,
或许有次三小时
maybe three at a time.
大多我都认识
I knew most of them.
学校里的
From school.
只是难以置信他们竟作出这种事
I just couldn't believe they were doing it,
不敢相信竟然真的发生
that it was actually happening.
但确实发生了
But it did happen.
不是吗
Didn't it?
是的
Yeah.
是谁勾引他们的
And who led them on?
那是谁的错
Whose fault was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是谁的错 姑娘们
Whose fault was it, girls?
她的错 她的错 她的错 她的错
Her fault! Her fault! Her fault! Her fault!
她的错 她的错 她的错 她的错
Her fault! Her fault! Her fault! Her fault!
她的错 她的错
Her fault! Her fault!
她的错 她的错
Her fault! Her fault!
快
Go on,
说出来
do it.
那么上帝为什么
And why did God
准许那么可怕的事情发生
allow such a terrible thing to happen?
给她教训 给她教训
Teach her a lesson! Teach her a lesson!
给她教训 给她教训
Teach her a lesson! Teach her a lesson!
给她教训 给她教训
Teach her a lesson! Teach her a lesson!
你今天买♥♥的鸡蛋都不错 很新鲜
Those eggs you got today were nice and fresh.
希望他们能快点
I wish they'd hurry up.
我们有的人还有事要忙
Some of us got things to do, you know?
搞快了也得等
Hurry up and wait.
一如既往又迟了
Late again, as usual.
男人都是怎么了
What is it about men?
规定要敲门
The knock is prescribed
因为今晚这间房♥是她的地盘
'cause tonight this room is her domain.
进
Come in.
虽然是小事 但在这幢房♥子里
It's a little thing, but, in this house,
细节定成败
little things mean everything.
晚上好
Good evening.
亲爱的
Dear.
我们开始吧
Now, let's get started.
抱歉
Excuse me.
拉结见自己不给雅各布生子
And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children,
就嫉妒她姐姐 对雅各布说
Rachel envied her sister, and said unto Jacob,
给我孩子 不然我就去死
Give me children or else I die.
拉结说 有我的侍女
And she said, 'behold my maid,
比拉
'Bilhah.
你可与她同♥房♥♥
'Go in unto her...'
使她生子在我膝下
'...and she shall bear upon my knees
我便也靠她生子
'that I may also have children by her.'
拉结就把侍女比拉给丈夫为妾
And she gave him Bilhah, their Handmaid, to wife,
雅各布便与她同♥房♥♥
And Jacob went unto her.
出去
Get out.
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
同♥房♥♥后躺着
The... the chances are... are better if I...
更容易受孕
if I lay on my back afterwards.
快出去
Just get out.
月亮还是那个月亮
The moon's the same.
这很重要
That's something.
这点没有改变
They haven't changed that.
我就想着月亮
I'll think about the moon.
我能感觉到大主教的精♥液♥从我体内流走
I can feel the Commander's come running out of me.
我能闻到那味道
I can smell it.
你好
Hello.
你好吗
How are you?
早上好
Good morning.
你好吗
How are you?
你好
Hello.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好呀
How are you this morning?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
早上好
Good morning.
珍妮
Janine?
今早我来服侍你
I'll be your server this morning.
我能先给你来点咖啡吗
Can I get you some coffee to start?
穿上衣服 傻子
Put your clothes on, dummy.
贝丝嬷嬷要来查寝了
Aunt Beth is on bed check.
我不想因为你被罚祷告
I don't want extra prayers on account of you.
阿尔玛 上♥床♥去 别小题大做
Alma, go to bed, don't make this a thing.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表