剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
伊丽莎白嬷嬷
Aunt Elizabeth.
不 不 求你了...
No. No, please...
求你了
Please.
求你了 对不起 求你了
Please, I'm sorry. Please.
-求求你 -脱下她的袜子
- Please, please, please. - Take off her socks.
回到床上去
Back to bed!
你是让我了
You did let me win.
也许吧
Maybe.
要不再来一次
How about a rematch?
明天 仪式结束后
Tomorrow, after the Ceremony.
一言为定
It's a date.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
当然可以 任何事...
Sure. Anything...
只要合理就行
Within reason, of course.
我想你能不能帮我翻译一个东西
I was just wondering if you could translate something for me.
我觉得是拉丁文
I think it's Latin.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
你是在哪儿听到这个的
Where'd you hear that?
有什么含义吗
Does it mean something?
并没有
Not really.
这是个玩笑
It's a joke.
怎么是个玩笑呢
Oh? How is it a joke?
你懂拉丁文才明白它的好笑之处
It's only funny if you know Latin.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
事实上 可能只有当你是个12岁的
Actually, it's probably only funny
在学拉丁文的小男孩才会觉得好笑
if you're a 12 year-old boy studying Latin.
这不算是个句子
It doesn't really translate.
它大概的意思是
It's something like,
"别让那些杂种骑在你头上"
"Don't let the bastards grind you down."
别让那些杂种骑在你头上
Don't let the bastards grind you down.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在哪儿听到的
Where'd you hear it?
一个朋友
From a friend.
你认识她吗
Did you know her somehow?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她死了
She's dead.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她自杀了
She killed herself.
在天花板上上吊了
Hung herself from the ceiling.
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜她觉得她的生活...
I suppose she found her life...
无法忍♥受
Unbearable.
你想...
And you want...
你希望我的生活可以忍♥受
You want my life to be bearable.
希望如此
I would prefer it.
生活如此艰难
It has been so hard.
一直孤零零地待在那个房♥间中
Being alone in that room all the time.
我知道沃特福德太太
I know Mrs. Waterford is,
想给我一个教训 我知道
is trying to teach me a lesson. I know.
我知道她是对的
I know she's right.
我有这么多缺陷
I have so many flaws.
但已经过去很久了
But it has been so long.
恐怕我也要放弃了
I'm afraid I'm starting to give up.
我肯定不愿意
I certainly wouldn't want to give up.
像我朋友那样放弃
Like my friend.
那样就太糟了
That would be a tragedy.
在我之前还有个奥芙瑞德
There was an Offred before me.
她帮我找到了出路
She helped me find my way out.
她死了
She's dead.
她还活着
She's alive.
她就是我
She is me.
我们都是侍女
We are Handmaids.
别让那些杂种骑在你头上 贱♥人♥们
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, bitches.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表