剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要...
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
今晚 我带你出门
Tonight, I'm taking you out.
我以为这种地方是被禁止的
I thought these kinds of places were forbidden.
这些人都是什么人
Who are all these people?
无法同化的女人
All women who couldn't assimilate.
很抱歉把你丢在火车站
I'm so sorry I left you at the train!
珍妮说你死了
Janine said you were dead.
他们让我选择去殖民地还是荡♥妇♥俱乐部
They gave me a choice. The Colonies or Jezebel's.
我们会想办法救你出去的
We're gonna find a way to get you out of here.
我知道出路
I know the way out.
黑色货车 尸体抬进去
Black van, feet first.
这里是基列 没人能跑出去
This is Gilead. No one gets out.
为什么带我来呢
Why did you bring me here?
我想我们可以 在一起
I thought we could just be together.
你知道我昨晚必须跟他去 对吧
You know I had to go with him last night, right?
你知道我没有选择
You know I didn't have a choice.
我没有选择
I don't have any choice.
我们不能再这么下去了
We can't do this anymore.
你满足于这操蛋的生活吗
Is this enough for you, this bullshit life?
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你可能最后会被吊在墙上
You could end up on the wall.
至少有人会记得我
At least someone will remember me.
至少有人会注意到我不在了
At least someone will care when I'm gone.
侍女的故事
第一季 第九集
因为他顾念
"For he hath regarded
他侍女的卑微
"The low estate of his handmaiden."
从今以后
"For, behold, from henceforth,
万代将称我为福
"All generations shall call me blessed."
奥芙沃伦
Ofwarren.
亲爱的
Honey.
抱歉
Sorry.
于是侍女近前
"Then the handmaidens came near,
她们的儿女近前
"They and their children...
他们前来下拜
"And they bowed themselves.
愿主给你慈爱和诚实
"May the Lord now show you kindness and faithfulness,
而我亦将如此
"And I, too, will show you the same favor.
愿主赐福保护你
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee."
你知道吗 她吃到一半的时候
You know you... you have to burp her
得拍拍她
when she's halfway through feeding.
-我知道 -不然的话 她会
- I know. - Otherwise, she'll just...
她会全吐出来
She'll fuss and she'll spit it all up.
我知道
I understand.
我说过了
I told you.
奥芙沃伦
Ofwarren.
我们会永远珍爱这个孩子
We will cherish this child always.
感恩离去吧
Go in grace.
-宜应称颂 -宜应称颂
- Praised be. - Praised be.
-宜应称颂 -祈神保佑
- Praised be. - Blessed be.
-祈神保佑 -宜应称颂
- Blessed be. - Praised be.
-宜应称颂 -祈神保佑
- Praised be. - Blessed be.
-祈神保佑 -宜应称颂
- Blessed be. - Praised be.
祈神保佑
Blessed be.
别难过
Don't be sad.
他会来找我的
He's coming for me.
再见
Bye!
祈神保佑
Blessed be.
祈神保佑
Blessed be.
祈神保佑
Blessed be.
祈神保佑
Blessed be.
丽迪亚嬷嬷
Aunt Lydia?
怎么了
Yes? What is it?
她还好吗
Does she seem all right?
鉴于这种情况
Considering?
她比你想的坚强
She's tougher than you think.
她是你的范例
Let her be an example to you.
你们的范例
To all of you!
再见
Bye!
我想帮忙
I want to help.
帮什么
With what?
帮"五月天"
With Mayday.
我不懂你在你说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
如果遵从 服侍上帝
If they obey and serve Him,
前途将光明昌盛
they shall spend their days in prosperity.
宜应称颂
Praised be.
看他们多欢迎你
See how they welcome you.
丹尼尔大主教和门罗太太
Commander Daniel and Mrs. Monroe.
你现在是奥芙丹尼尔了
You are Ofdaniel now.
他们住得真远
They live really far.
离哪里远 亲爱的
Far from what, dear?
离一些事
Things.
我为你骄傲 奥芙丹尼尔
I am very proud of you, Ofdaniel.
和他们一起享福吧
Go to them and be blessed.
像一朵绽放的花朵一般
Go like an open flower.
欢迎
Welcome.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
出来真好
It's nice to be out.
她可以再盖一条毛毯
She could use an extra blanket.
她总算消停了
She's quiet now. Finally.
没事的
She's fine.
沃特福德太太 帕特南太太
Mrs. Waterford, Mrs. Putnam.
这是你们的孩子吗
Is this your blessed child?
她叫安吉拉
This is Angela.
你好啊 小甜心
Well, hello there, sweet girl.
夫人
Ma'am.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
她只是想瞧一眼
She just wanted a look.
还是小心为好
Well, we can't be too careful.
今天早上怎么样
How did it go this morning?
安吉拉小宝贝喝奶瓶了吗
Did Baby Angela take her bottle?
全喝光了 一点也没犯难
She devoured it. No trouble at all.
谁会喜欢那个讨厌鬼呢 对吧
Who needs that horrid girl, right?
感觉像跟流浪猫生活在一起
It's like living with a feral cat.
有人还是应该心存感激
One must still be thankful.
你这口气真像沃伦
You sound like Warren,
虽然他从来不用和她打交道
though he never had to deal with her.
你才该心存感激 有那样听话的侍女
You should be grateful. You have such an obedient Handmaid.
我敢肯定你的奇迹也快出现了
I'm sure your miracle will come soon.
奥芙沃伦真走运
Ofwarren is so lucky.
我是说奥芙丹尼尔
I mean Ofdaniel.
她有了这么好的一个去处
She's got a sweet new posting.
我听说她的女主人很好相处
I hear her missus is really nice.
是啊 她真走运
Yeah, she's so lucky.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
主赐予了好天气
We've been sent good weather.
快冻死了 傻瓜
It's freezing, dummy.
以前有太多耳目
Too many eyes and ears before.
你说过你想帮忙是吗
You said you wanted to help?
他们需要你回一趟荡♥妇♥俱乐部
They need you to go back to Jezebel's.
-什么 -他们想从那拿个包裹
- What? - They've been trying to get a package out of there.
去酒吧那找瑞秋
Find Rachel at the bar.
等等 他们怎么知道我去过那
Wait. How do they know I was there?
我不知道 他们就是知道 你行吗
I don't know. They just do. So, can you?
回去 怎么回
Go back? How?
我不知道 想想办法
I don't know. Figure it out.
包裹...包裹里有什么
What... What's in the package?
我只知道很重要
I just know it's important.
不要打开
And don't open it either.
把它藏好 等人联♥系♥你
Hide it until someone contacts you.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表