剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
跑 跑 快跑啊
Run, run, run! Run, run!
《侍女的故事》前情提要...
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
-我们抓到她了 -不要 -妈妈
- We got her! - No!- Mommy!
这是新换的侍女
This is the new one.
我是沃特福德大主教
I'm Commander Waterford.
愿上帝让我真正有价值
May God make me truly worthy.
他是我丈夫
He is my husband.
别打歪主意
Don't get any ideas.
生育是上帝赐予的礼物
Fertility is a gift directly from God.
你们将侍奉宗教领袖
You girls will serve the Leaders of the Faithful
和他们不育的妻子们
and their barren wives.
你们将为他们受孕
You will bear children for them.
欢迎来到精神病院
Welcome to the friggin' loony bin.
上帝保佑温顺者 亲爱的
Blessed are the meek, dear.
他们对她做了什么
What'd they do to her?
"如果我的右眼冒犯了你 挖出来吧"
"If my right eye offends thee, pluck it out."
他是大主教的司机
He's the Commander's driver.
或许他在监视我
Maybe he watches me.
你房♥子里有个眼目
There's an Eye in your house.
小心点
Be careful.
我叫琼
My name is June.
我要生存下去
I intend to survive.
侍女的故事
第一季 第二集
蓝色
Blue.
我沉浸在蓝色之中
I let it take me.
《蓝月亮》
Blue Moon.
《蓝色狂想曲》
Rhapsody in Blue.
《蓝色郁结》
Tangled Up in Blue.
蓝牡蛎合唱团
Blue Oyster Cult.
蓝色星期一
Blue Monday.
我们的车就是蓝色
Our car was that color.
我们在分类广♥告♥网上买♥♥的
We bought it off Craigslist.
它闻起来像枫糖浆
It smelled like maple syrup.
卢克说那是暖气泄露了
Luke said it was a leak in the radiator,
那估计对儿童很不好
it was probably bad for kids.
修好之后 我很怀念那个味道
After we got it fixed, I missed that smell.
汉娜也是
And so did Hannah.
她说那闻起来像周六
She said it smelled like Saturdays.
我真希望他能快点
I wish he'd hurry the fuck up.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开恩赐予
May the Lord open.
我们得走了 要下大雨了
We should go. It's gonna pour.
要不要走远路
Would you like to take the long way?
你会被雨淋的
You're going to get caught in the rain.
我喜欢雨
I like the rain.
好吧 随便
Okay, whatever.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
-愿主明察 -愿主明察
- Under His eye. - Under His eye.
你觉得在这里谈话安全吗
Do you think it's safe to talk here?
我们小心点就可以
If we're careful.
你是这里的人吗
Are you from here?
-布鲁克兰 -你呢
- Brookline. - You?
米苏拉 蒙大拿 你敢相信吗
Missoula, Montana, if you can believe that.
我搬到这里来上学
I moved here for school.
你在城里工作吗 或者以前在
Do you work in the city? Or did you?
我之前是书籍编辑助理
I was an assistant book editor.
在我女儿汉娜出生之后
After my daughter Hannah was born,
那是份兼♥职♥工作 但是
it was part-time but ...
有时候就是点文书工作
sometime it’s just paper work
但我们做小说和学术类的
but we did novels and academic titles.
有一次我们给猎鹰的历史编写了九卷
Once we did nine volumes on the history of falconry.
天啊
Oh, man.
其实现在听起来那挺有趣的
Actually, that sounds like it'd be fun to me right now.
那听起来确实有些厉害
Yeah, it kind of sounds amazing.
我之前在大学工作
I worked at the university.
是细胞生物学的讲师
Lecturer in cellular biology.
我还以为所有的大学教授
I thought all the college professors
都送去了殖民地或者
were sent to The Colonies or...
我有两个健康的子♥宫♥
I have two good ovaries.
所以大概他们就不在乎我罪恶的过去了
So they were kind enough to overlook my sinful past.
算我走运
Lucky me.
圣保罗教堂
St. Paul's.
那是我爸爸去的教堂
That was my dad's parish.
我女儿就是在那里洗礼的
My daughter was baptized there.
他们拆掉了纽约的圣帕特里克教堂
They took down St. Patrick's in New York City.
它被炸掉了 所有的石头
Blew it up and dumped every stone
都丢进了哈德逊河
in the Hudson River.
他们把它抹除了
They fucking erased it.
你是怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
你怎么知道我家里有个眼目
How do you know there's an Eye in my house?
没事了
It's okay.
还好抓的不是你
To be relieved it wasn't you.
那也是一个人
It was someone.
我知道
I know.
有个办法可以帮到他们
There's a way to help them.
你可以加入我们
You can join us.
什么叫"我们"
What do you mean "Us"?
有个组织
There's a network.
我不确定 我不是那种人
I don't know. I'm not that kind of person.
要不是被逼到绝境 没人愿做那种人
No one is until they have to be.
沃特福德很重要 他位高权重
Waterford is important. He's very high up.
你要查清楚并告诉我们
You should find out and tell us.
-查清楚什么 -查清楚所有事
- Find out what? - Find out anything.
-别走漏风声 -我当然不会
- Don't say a word. - Of course I won't.
还有"我们"呢
There is an "Us"?
这仿佛是想象出来的 像五年级时的秘密
It seems imagined, like secrets in the fifth grade.
有着神秘过去和隐形人脉的人们
People with mysterious histories and dark linkages.
这看上去似乎不应该是世界的真实面貌
It doesn't seem as if it should be the true shape of the world.
那是现实世界的残留物
That's a hangover from an extinct reality.
如今 信仰卫士
Now, the Guardians of the Faithful
仍然在和美国士兵用坦克打仗
and American soldiers still fight with tanks
就在芝加哥的废墟之上
in the remains of Chicago.
如今 安克雷奇是残存的美国的首都
Now, Anchorage is the capital of what's left of the United States,
而那座城市上空飘扬的国旗
and the flag that flies over that city
只剩下了两颗星星
has only two stars.
如今 黑暗和秘密无处不在
Now, darkness and secrets are everywhere.
如今 必须得有一个"我们"
Now, there has to be an "Us."
因为 如今 有一个"他们"
Because, now, there is a "Them."
淋到雨了吗
Get caught in the rain?
是的
Yes.
你出去了挺久的
You were gone a while.
有时候我们会沿着河走回来
Sometimes we walk home along by the river.
你要小心点
You need to be careful.
在河边时吗
By the river?
小心她 奥芙格伦
With her, Ofglen.
她是我的伙伴 我们一起购物
She's my partner. We shop together.
别和她走得太近 很危险
Don't get too close to her. It's dangerous.
他要见你
He wants to see you.
谁
Who?
大主教
The Commander.
今晚 去他的办公室
Tonight, in his office.
为什么
Why?
九点 别迟到
Nine o'clock. Don't be late.
我们是不允许和大主教单独相处的
It's forbidden for us to be alone with the Commanders.
我们不是情妇 我们只是两条腿的生育工具
We aren't concubines. We're two-legged wombs.
也许他知道了奥芙格伦的事
Maybe he knows about Ofglen.
我是受邀去送死吗
Have I been invited to my own ending?
不 因为这不是邀请
No.'Cause it isn't an invitation.
我无法谢绝
I can't send my regrets.
奥芙瑞德
Offred!
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表