剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
I fainted, Mrs. Waterford.
好 快走吧 车在外面
All right. Come on, then. The car is out front.
不用了 我可以
No, I can...
什么 你可以什么
What? You can what?
我可以走过去 不算远
I can walk. It's not too far.
别傻了 你生病了
Don't be stupid. You're sick.
赶紧走吧
Now come.
好了 姑娘们
All right, girls.
安静
Settle down.
再高一点 珍妮
A bit higher, Janine.
好些了 姑娘们
That's better. Now, girls.
很快你们就要离开我们去新家
Soon you will be leaving us for new homes,
新的家人
a new family.
他们不会因你的长相 衣服
And they won't judge you for your looks, or your clothes,
或者你们说话好不好听而评判你们
or your ability to sound clever.
别把手放在嘴里
Take your hands out of your mouth!
他们会爱你们 因为只有你们
They will love you for the blessing
才能够承载赐福
only you can provide.
所以这算什么 练生孩子吗
So, what, is this, like, practice for labor?
-我们要是怀孕了呢 -海伦
- I mean, if we get pregnant? - Helen!
我们举起双手
We raise our hand.
这些姿势
These poses are similar
和分娩时的姿势相似
to the ones we will take during childbirth.
但今天我们要练习受精仪式
But today we are practicing for the Ceremony.
受精仪式是神圣的仪式
The Ceremony is a sacred ritual.
美好的仪式
A wonderful ritual.
每个月 在受精日
Once a month, on fertile days,
侍女躺在大主教妻子的腿间
the Handmaid shall lie between the legs of the Commander's wife.
你们俩会合为一体
The two of you will become one flesh,
一只花朵 等待受精
one flower, waiting to be seeded.
我们是花朵
We're flowers.
躺下
Lay down.
怎么了 挺好啊
What? It's nice.
后面的姑娘握住前面姑娘的手腕
Now, if the girls behind could hold the wrists of the girls in front.
莫伊拉
Moira?
你是说我们
Are you saying that we will be having
要和他们在妻子的双腿间交♥媾♥
intercourse with the men between the wives' legs?
拉结见自己
When Rachel saw that she
不给雅各布生子 就对雅各布说
bear Jacob no children, she said unto Jacob,
给我孩子 不然我就去死
Give me children, or else I die.
拉结说 有我的侍女 比拉
And Rachel said, Behold my maid, Bilhah,
你可与她同♥房♥♥
go in unto her,
使她生子在我膝下
and she shall bear upon my knees,
我便也靠她生子
that I may have children by her.
这是他的原话 亲爱的 我们应该遵从
That is His word, dear. And we shall abide.
好了 姑娘们 各就各位
All right, girls, back in your positions.
太操蛋了
This is fucked.
沃特福德
Waterford?
沃特福德
Waterford.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
医生马上就来
Doctor will be right in.
外面雨也太大了
Raining cats and dogs out there.
我的番茄能有好收成了
Well, it's good for my tomatoes.
我今年种了杂交番茄 大多数是黄瓦伦西亚
I'm growing heirlooms this year, mostly yellow Valencia.
听说你晕倒了
So, I hear you fainted.
-是的 -好吧 你的血压正常
- Yes. - Okay, well, your pressure's fine.
你还有其他症状吗
Do you have any other symptoms?
头晕 腹痛
Dizziness, stomach pains?
重影
Double vision?
-没有 -很好
- No. - That's good.
你日程表上说今晚是受精仪式
According to your chart, it's Ceremony night.
是的
Yes.
受精晚会当天晕倒也挺正常
Well, fainting isn't uncommon on Ceremony nights.
沃特福德家人怎么样 对你还行吗
How are the Waterfords? Are they treating you okay?
嗯 他们对我很好
Yes, they treat me very well.
你可以跟我谈谈
You know, you can talk to me.
我改变不了你的现状 但我是个很好的聆听者
I can't do much about your situation, but I'm a good listener.
那好吧
All right, then.
既然你来了 我就给你做个小检查吧
While you're here, I might as well have a quick look,
确保你今晚状态没问题
make sure that everything is in fighting shape for tonight.
可能有点凉
This might feel a bit cool.
放松
Just relax.
你在排卵期
You're ripe. Right on schedule.
其实也无所谓 沃特福德可能就是不育
It doesn't really matter. Waterford's probably sterile.
那些男人♥大♥多数都是
Most of those guys are.
不育
Sterile.
这是禁词
That's a forbidden word.
现在男人没有不育这一说了
There's no such thing as a sterile man anymore.
只有说女人可以受孕或者不孕
There's only women who are fruitful and women who are barren.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
这是唯一帮你的方式
It could be the only way for you.
如果沃特福德不能让你怀上 他们不会怪他
If Waterford can't get you pregnant, they won't blame him.
而会责怪你
It'll be your fault.
只需几分钟 亲爱的
It'll only take a few minutes, honey.
我做不到
I can't.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是个好姑娘
That's a good girl.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
操
Oh, God damn it!
妈的
Fuck!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥他♥妈♥的
God damn it! God fucking damn it!
到家了
We're home.
很抱歉让你经历这一切
Look, I'm sorry this is happening to you.
-我希望 -你希望什么
- I wish... - You wish what?
你希望什么
What do you wish?
你要死了吗
So, are you dying?
脱水了
Dehydrated.
你要好好照顾自己
You need to take better care of yourself.
你今晚没问题吧
Everything is in working order for this evening?
-是的 -他检查了吗
- Yes. - Did he check?
他检查过了
Yes. He checked.
很好
Good.
沃特福德太太
Mrs. Waterford,
我知道我让你失望了
I know I failed you.
我...我让你也让我自己失望
I... I disappointed you and myself.
我会竭尽全力不让这样的事再发生
And I will do my best to not let it happen again.
我已经吸取教训了 对不起
I've learned my lesson. I'm so sorry.
请让我出去
Please, let me out.
求您了
Please.
回你房♥里
Go back to your room.
你是怎么熬过她的折磨
How did you survive her?
请跟我说说话
Just please talk to me.
虚心的人有福了
Blessed be the pure in spirit
因为天国是他们的
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
虚心的人有福了
Blessed be the pure in spirit
因为天国是他们的
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
伊丽莎白嬷嬷
Aunt Elizabeth?
有个洗手间又溢水了
One of the toilets is overflowing again.
天啊
Oh, dear.
不许出声
Don't make a fucking sound.
有人看到你吗
Anyone see you?
一出声我就把这个插♥你♥脖子
One sound and I push this into your neck.
你知道我做得出来 对吧
You know I'll do it, right?
这边 这边
Over here. Over here!
-请不要伤害我 -闭嘴
- Please don't hurt me. - Shut up.
脱掉衣服
Take your clothes off.
快点 快
Hurry up! Hurry!
脱掉 快点
Do it, faster!
坐这
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表