剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
也可能不行 我没想过
Or not. I honestly didn't think
-自己可以再写一本书 -你应该去写
- that I would ever write another book. - You should.
这个想法很棒
It's a great idea.
好
Okay. Okay.
拿着
Hold this.
怎么了
What?
开始了
It's happening.
他们颁布了那些命令
They issued the orders.
就是我们的提案
It's what we proposed.
分三次进攻
Three separate attacks.
什么时候
When?
三周以后
Three weeks.
先是国会 然后是白宫 最后是法♥院♥
Congress first, then the White House, then the Court.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
必须要做出改变
Things have to change.
我知道
I know.
但会造成很多痛苦的
There's still going to be a lot of pain.
现在就有痛苦 源源不断
There's pain now. So much of it.
我们是在拯救众生
We're saving them.
替天行道
We're doing God's work.
他 他要你到他办公室去
He, uh... He wants to see you in his office.
好吧
Okay.
这只会让事情变得更糟
It only makes it worse.
你看见她看我们的眼神了吗
Did you see the way she looked at us?
就好像我们是奇葩一样
Like we were fucking freaks.
他们凭什么瞧不起我们
Who are they to judge us?
他们一半的人都营养不良
Half their population is malnourished.
他们三年进行了四次大选
They've had four elections in three years.
他们怎么拯救地球了
What are they doing to save the planet?
拯救个屁
Not a single thing.
他们看不到我们这里做的善举吗
Can't they see the good work we're doing here?
我太无趣了吗
Am I boring you?
不 抱歉
No. Sorry.
你能在这里应该感到荣幸
Being in here is a privilege.
我知道
I know that.
你该走了
Time to go.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我能
Can I...
我能留下
Can I stay here
陪你吗
with you?
求你了
Please?
你想留下
You want to stay?
来
Come.
这边
Here.
亲我
Kiss me.
不是这样
Not like that.
要投入感情
Like you mean it.
真乖
Sweet girl.
明天还有大事呢 去睡觉吧
Big day tomorrow. Get some sleep.
好了 姑娘们
All right, girls.
进去后
When we are inside,
不许乱逛
there will be no wandering about.
待在桌子旁边
You will stay at your own tables.
我们还有桌子
We have tables?
今晚你们是客人 跟别人一样
Tonight you are guests, just like everyone else.
但你们依然得守规矩
This is not an excuse to misbehave.
姑娘们 你们真漂亮
Girls, don't you all look beautiful.
请让她们排好队
Line them up, please.
嬷嬷 请吧
Now, Aunt, if you would.
姑娘们 排成一排
All right, girls. One line.
整齐一点
Neat as you please.
非常好
Very nice.
好
Lovely.
请把有伤的剔除
Please remove the damaged ones.
沃特福德太太
Mrs. Waterford, ma'am.
不论她们
Whatever punishment
受过什么惩罚都算是一种牺牲
these girls had to endure was for the greater good.
她们应该像其他人一样获此殊荣
They deserve to be honored just like everyone else.
我们不会落下她们
And we do honor them.
但你不会把烂苹果放在箱子最上面
But you don't put the bruised apples at the top of the crate,
对吧
do you?
不会
No.
请不要引起注意
Quietly, please.
好了
All right.
奥芙莱尔 上前一步
Come forward. Oflyle,
奥芙托马斯 奥芙约翰 奥芙蒂姆
Ofthomas, Ofjohn, Oftim.
还有你 奥芙沃伦 快点
Ofwarren, you too. Quick quick.
把她们带上货车
Take them to the van.
不
No.
不 我想去参加派对
No, I want to go to the party.
-奥芙华伦 -不要
- Ofwarren. - No!
-不要 -珍妮
- No! - Janine!
不要 放开我
No, get off of me!
-不 我没 -珍妮
- No, I didn't... - Janine.
我没做错事
I didn't do anything wrong.
我知道
I know.
我想参加派对而已
I just wanna go to the party.
-奥芙华伦 -我知道
- Ofwarren. - I know.
我没做错事
I didn't do anything wrong.
-我什么都没做 -珍妮
- I didn't do anything. - Janine.
这不公平
It's not fair.
没错
You're absolutely right.
但有时我们得牺牲自己 成全大家
But sometimes we have to do what is best for everyone,
而不是看公不公平
not what is fair.
跟着迪伦嬷嬷
Now, go with Aunt Dylan
我保证
and I will make sure
会给你一整盘甜点
you get a whole tray of dessert.
你保证
You promise?
我发誓
Cross my heart.
撒谎不得好死
And hope to die?
撒谎不得好死
Hope to die.
姑娘们 排成两列
All right, girls. Two lines!
好好表现
Best behavior!
宜应称颂
Praised be.
像做梦一样
It's like a dream.
我好像来这参加过一次犹太女孩成人仪式
I think I went to a Bat Mitzvah here once.
他们不让你演讲
They won't let you speak.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没办法
It is what it is.
谢谢你帮我争取
Thank you for trying.
我不会放弃的
I won't give up trying.
你应该参与做这些决定
You should be a part of these decisions.
我会一直跟他们说的
I'm going to keep telling them that.
别了 我们得合作
No, don't. We need to work together now,
而不是相互争吵
not argue amongst ourselves.
家里见
I'm going to see you at home.
我们在谈论安保问题了
We're moving on to the security discussions.
-她难过吗 -不 沮丧而已
- Was she upset? - No, just frustrated.
她一开始就参与了
She's been involved in this from the very beginning.
这是我们的错
Well, this is our fault.
我们让他们不堪重负
We gave them more than they could handle.
他们太看重
They put so much focus on
追求学术理念和事业心了
academic pursuits and professional ambition,
我们让他们忘了他们真正的目标
we let them forget their real purpose.
不能再这样了
We won't let that happen again.
他们人呢
Where are they?
大使到时他们就该就座了
They were supposed to be seated when the Ambassador got here.
耐心点 谁都要喘口气
Patience. Even the righteous need a little show business.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
欢迎各位贵宾
I want to welcome our guests.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表