剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
奥芙沃伦 奥芙瑞德 等等
Ofwarren, Offred, et cetera.
这标志着她们的神圣地位
It's a symbol of their sacred position.
正好 我想进一步了解
Yes. I would like to know more
你们的神圣地位
about your sacred position.
你是主动选择成为侍女的吗
Did you choose to be a Handmaid?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Well.
你的行为真是巨大的牺牲
It's an enormous sacrifice, what you're doing.
侍女是为整个国家生育后代
Handmaids are having children for the entire nation.
奥芙瑞德清楚我们对她的感恩之情
Offred knows how grateful we are for her choice in this.
进
Come.
长官
Sir.
抱歉打扰
Pardon the interruption.
大使 先生们 请来共进餐前小点
Ambassador, gentlemen, please join us for some hors d'oeuvres.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
那我们就出发吧
Shall we make our way, then?
请 您先
Please, after you.
很高兴见到你 奥芙瑞德
A pleasure to meet you, Offred.
祈神保佑生养
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主明察
Under His eye.
多谢你抽空分享自己的看法
Thank you for your time and your thoughts.
不客气
You're welcome.
请问
Might, may I ask,
恕我冒昧
and I apologize if this is too personal,
但你选择了如此之艰难的生活
but you have chosen such a difficult life.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
我已经找到幸福
I have found happiness,
没错
yes.
替你高兴 奥芙瑞德
I'm very glad, Offred.
大使
Ambassador.
您不远千里前来 我真是荣幸之至
I'm so pleased and honored you've traveled so far to be with us.
请
Por favor.
-真是美味 -谢谢
- Everything looks delicious. - Gracias.
我们的农业已转型为完全有机
We've transitioned to a completely organic agricultural model.
令人赞叹
Impressive.
贵国收成如何
How is the harvest in your country?
我们和其他国家一样 都面临挑战
Ah, we have challenges, like the rest of the world.
过去的主要农作物
Most of our staples are
大多都不适应目前的气候
not adjusting to the new weather patterns.
我们弗罗里达州的柑橘取得丰收
Our citrus orchards in Florida are doing really well.
丽塔 可否去看看我们是否还有柑橘
Rita, could you check and see if we have any oranges?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
-我认为还有 -很好
- I believe we do. - Good.
希望能找到
I hope we'll find other
更多有价值的资源与你们分享
valuable resources to share with you as well.
上帝对我们的新国多加庇佑
God has blessed our new nation...
谢谢 在诸多方面
Thank you... In so many ways.
是啊
Yes.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
房♥间里安静的女人们对基列国是什么看法
How does the quiet half of the room feel about Gilead?
当然是棒极了
It's absolutely wonderful.
沃特福德太太
Mrs. Waterford?
上帝保佑我有家可打理
I am blessed to have a home
能照顾并追随我的丈夫
and a husband to care for and follow.
我们的所作所为都围绕着传统价值观
Traditional values are at the core of everything we do here,
包括贸易政策
including trade policy.
"绝不将女人的温顺混为软弱"
"Never mistake a woman's meekness for weakness."
聪明
Clever.
没错
Yes, it is.
这句话来自《女性地位》
It's from A Woman's Place.
我妻子的书
My wife's book.
我在飞机上重温了一遍
I reread it on the plane.
如此深入地论证了
Such a thoughtful argument for
所谓的家庭女权主义
domestic feminism, as it was called.
谢谢 过奖了
Thank you. That's very kind.
我曾经在一次集♥会♥上听过你的演讲
I heard you speak once at a rally,
那是在战前 你当时慷慨激昂
before the war, you were very passionate.
女人们都在抛弃自己的家庭
Women were abandoning their families
所以我们需要做出改变
and we needed to make a change.
我们的时间不多了
We were running out of time.
我记得 你因煽动暴♥乱♥而被逮捕了
You were arrested for inciting to riot, if I recall?
那个时候我的脾气不好
I had a temper in those days.
你当时有没有想象过现在这样的社会
Back then, did you ever imagine a society like this?
这个社会在三年内
A society that has reduced
将碳排放减少了78%
its carbon emissions by 78% in three years?
这个社会中女人无法读到你的书
A society in which women can no longer read your book.
无法读到任何读物
Or anything else.
没有
No.
我没有想象过
I didn't.
上帝要求牺牲 卡斯蒂略太太
God asks for sacrifices, Mrs. Castillo.
这一直都是他的意愿
That has always been His way,
但他会回报以公正的恩赐
but He gives the righteous blessings in return.
我认为可以肯定地说
And I think that it's safe to say
基列国已经收获了无数恩赐
Gilead has been blessed in so many ways.
阿门
Amen.
我们进晚餐吧
Shall we have dinner?
不该邀请太太们来的
We shouldn't have invited the wives.
今天是在家中的晚餐
It was a dinner at home.
想想好的一面
Consider the optics.
如果我们在贸易上没有进展
If we don't make progress on trade,
六个月后货币价值就会一落千丈
in six months our currency will fall off a cliff.
想想这个吧
Consider that.
讲述你的被逮捕记录
Recounting your arrest record
对此毫无用处
doesn't do anything to help that problem.
你明天有会
You have meetings tomorrow.
可以谈一谈这些问题
You can talk about the issues,
-之后我们进行招待 -浪费时间
- and then we have the reception afterwards. - Waste of time.
我不同意
I disagree.
我们讨论一下细节吧
Let's go over the details.
你肯定会安排得很好的
I'm sure you'll make it all look perfect.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
我们见面到凌晨三点
We met until 3:00 a. m.
科尔比和哈里斯不得不坐火车进城
Colby and Harris had to take the train in.
现在仍然有人跟踪他们
They're still being followed.
联调局
FBI?
不知道 很有可能
I don't know. Most likely.
如果他们成功到达
Well, if they made it and
那全体委员都到场了 结果怎么样
you had the full committee, what happened?
什么结果都没有 这些人只会纸上谈兵
Nothing happened because all these men know how to do is talk.
真不知道他们有没有进行到底的信念
I honestly don't know if they have the faith to see this through.
过来
Come here.
我们要出门
We're going out.
不行
No.
我还要打几个电♥话♥ 现在只想睡觉
I have calls to make, and I just wanna go to sleep.
我不是在请求你
I wasn't asking.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定这桶够大吗
You sure this is big enough?
没有什么问题
There is no problem that
是电影爆米花解决不了的
cannot be solved with enough movie popcorn.
你向委员会提案了吗
Did you make your proposal to the committee?
提了 不知道有没有用 D6和7
Yes, if it did any good. D6 and 7.
你怎么样了 我都没什么时间和你说话
What about you? I've barely had a chance to talk to you.
你的文章交了吗
Did you turn in your article?
没有 我还在写呢
No, I'm still working on it.
不过 我在考虑
But, you know, I was thinking,
将生育能力作为国家资源
fertility as a national resource,
将繁殖作为道德责任
reproduction as a moral imperative.
我觉得这个想法很有意思
I think that's a really interesting idea
而且能以此再写一本不错的书
and it could make for a great second book.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表