剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
I think Naomi could use some help.
遵命 沃特福德太太
Yes, Mrs. Waterford.
你见过帕特南家的孩子吗
Have you seen the Putnam's baby?
真可爱
She's really cute.
我好喜欢胖乎乎的小婴儿
I love fat babies.
你知道奥芙格伦不见了吗
Do you know Ofglen's gone?
你说过她很危险
You said she was dangerous.
是什么意思
What'd you mean?
你得记住几点
You need to remember a few things.
这种事你也无能为力
You can't change anything about this.
不管你做什么都改变不了结局
It's gonna end the same no matter what you do,
即使努力坚强勇敢 也没有任何意义
so there's no point trying to be tough or brave.
勇气没有用
Brave isn't part of any of this.
谁都会垮
Everybody breaks.
所有人
Everybody.
尼克
Nick.
怎么回事
What is this?
一五一十告诉他们
Tell them everything.
-尼克 -他们问什么 你回答便是
- Nick. - Whatever they want to know, just tell them.
我无法制止
I couldn't stop them.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好 我会打给摩根
Okay, I'll call Morgan...
-你再联♥系♥办公室 -这就打
- And you try the office again. - I'll call now.
-好的 -尽快回来
- Okay. - Come home soon.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you too.
看样子
It sounds like they just
他们冻结了所有女性的账户
froze any account with an "F" on it instead of an "M."
我还存有四千美金
I have $4,000 in that account.
不能就这么抢走
They can't just take it.
轻而易举 只需按几个键
Made it easy. All they needed to do was just push a few buttons.
阿莉莎听说出♥台♥了新法
Alyssa heard there's a new law.
妇女不能再占有财产
Women can't own property anymore.
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
-你是认真的吗 -卢克可以用你的账户
- Are you fucking serious? - Luke can use your account.
他们会把钱转给他
They'll transfer the money to him,
他们是这么说的
or that's what they're saying.
转给丈夫或最近的男性亲属
Husband or male next of kin.
他们需要这么做
You know, they needed to do it this way.
同时冻结银行账户 从工作岗位上赶走
All the bank accounts and the jobs all at the same time.
可能放过机场吗
Can you imagine the airports otherwise?
他们不想我们离开 这是可以确定的
They don't want us leaving. You can bet on that.
不能这么做 不能
They can't just do this. They can't.
他们可以
They can.
我们在华盛顿时就受到军事管制
We've been under martial law since D.C.
嗯 但当时是为了避免再度遇袭
Yeah, but that was about preventing another attack.
没错 就是想抓住恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And it was about, you know, capturing terrorists.
或许根本就没有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Maybe there were never any terrorists.
读了三本书 终于睡着了
Three books but she's down.
看啊 该死的麻烦来了
Hey, look, here's the fucking problem.
有任何发现吗
Did we find out anything?
不多
Not much.
出了新法
There's a law.
我们知道自己完蛋了
Well, we found out we're boned.
意料之外啊
Big surprise.
我得出发了
I should get going.
我们正筹备在周四上午发起游♥行♥
We're pulling together a march for Thursday morning.
会有办法的 长久不了
We'll figure it out. This can't last.
如今我的钱都归你了
Hey, you have all my money now.
恭喜啊
So, congratulations.
乖 你知道我会照顾你
Come on. You know I'll take care of you.
天啊
Christ.
他不是那个意思
Well, that's not what he's saying.
怎么 不对吗
What? What's wrong?
-没什么 只是 -什么
- Nothing. It's just... - What?
-有点居高临下 -简直太屈尊俯就了
- It sounds a little patronizing. - It is so fucking patronizing.
继续 说啊
Let's go. Bring it on.
照顾自己妻子有什么不对吗
I wanna hear why I shouldn't take care of my wife.
-"自己妻子" -嗯
- "My wife"? - Yeah.
-她又不属于你 -没错
- She doesn't belong to you. - That's right.
-是啊 -听着 她并非你的财产
- Yeah. - No, no, no. She isn't your property.
她不需要你的照顾
And she doesn't need you to take care of her.
看啊 就是这么来的
See, that's where all of this comes from.
男人想照顾女人
You want to take care of us
因为你们认为我们是弱者
'cause we're weak, right?
-因为我们不及你们 -我正是
- 'Cause we're less than. - That's exactly...
我正是这个意思
It's exactly what I'm saying.
-我来照看你的钱财 -嗯
- I'll take care of your money. - Yeah.
我来照顾你的身体
I'll take care of your body.
你真是病得不轻啊 知道吗
You really got a fucking problem, you know that?
我是不是该进厨房♥净身了事
Should I just go in the kitchen and cut my dick off?
去吧 到时候记得摄像
No, you should do that. And while you do it, take a video of it,
因为我们这些二等公民
'cause the girls down at the collective
-好喜欢看那种玩意 -超喜欢
- will love watching that shit. - They'll love it.
这不是给她们看的
It's not for the collective.
是给你看的 你知道的
It's for you. You know that.
戴维斯站关闭了
Hey, Davis is closed.
你得去艾尔外弗站搭火车了
You're gonna have to take the train at Alewife.
妈的
Shit.
要我陪你去车站吗
You want me to walk you to the station?
要 外面世道太乱了
Fuck, yeah. It's crazy out there.
谢了 威猛先生
Thanks, big, strong man.
谢谢 威猛混♥蛋♥
Thank you. Big, strong fuck.
求你了 主 我不想经历苦痛
Please, God, I don't want pain.
我不想变成挂在墙上的玩偶
I don't want to be a doll, hung on the wall.
我想好好活着
I want to keep on living.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
我可以别人随意摆弄的我的躯体
Resign my body freely to the uses of others.
我可以牺牲奉献 也可以忏悔
I'll sacrifice. I'll repent.
我可以放弃自己的身份 与他人断绝关系
I'll abdicate. I'll renounce...
我发现如果我们一开始就能达成共识
I find these conversations are much more efficient
这些对话就会有效率得多
if we are all on the same page from the start.
抬起头来
Eyes up.
很好
Good.
奥芙瑞德 如果你老实回答这些问题
Offred, if you do your best to answer these questions,
就不会受什么苦 好吗
this'll all be really painless. All right?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
很好 我们就希望如此
Good. That's what we all want.
奥芙格伦是你的购物搭档 对吗
Ofglen is your shopping partner, correct?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你是和之前被分配到那个房♥子的侍女同行的吗
And you walked with the previous Handmaid assigned to that house?
是的 你们每天都一起走吗
Yes. You walked together every day?
是的
Yes.
你和奥芙格伦会谈论些什么
And what sorts of things would you and Ofglen talk about?
我们谈论采购的事
We talked about our shopping.
还有天气
We talked about the weather.
你们都是径直去城里然后径直回家的吗
You always walked directly to town and then directly home?
是的
Yes.
有时我们会停在墙边祈祷
Sometimes we would stop at the wall to pray.
你们回家有绕过远路吗
Did you ever take the long way home,
河边那条路
walk by the river?
河边景色很好
It's pretty by the river.
是 很美 很宁静
Yeah. It's nice. It's peaceful.
也很隐蔽
Private.
你们在河边走时会聊什么
What did you talk about when you walked by the river?
采购的事
Shopping.
-还有天气 -采购和天气
- And the weather. - Shopping and the weather.
没别的了吗
Nothing else?
印象中没有了
Nothing that I can remember.
奥芙格伦很漂亮 不是吗
Ofglen is quite a beautiful girl, isn't she?
她是长得很美
She was very pleasant looking.
哪方面 她的头发 嘴唇
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表