剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《侍女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
漂亮又健康的女孩儿
A fine and healthy girl.
-取好名字了吗 -安吉拉
- Do you have a name? - Angela.
安吉拉 她太完美了
Angela. She's just perfect.
-你可以加入我们 -什么叫"我们"
- You can join us. - What do you mean, "Us"?
有个组织
There's a network.
沃特福德很重要 他位高权重
Waterford is important. He's very high up.
你要小心点
You need to be careful.
小心她 奥芙格伦
With her... Ofglen.
她是我的伙伴 我们一起购物
She's my partner. We shop together.
别和她走得太近 很危险
Don't get too close to her. It's dangerous.
相信任何人都是有风险的
Trusting anyone is dangerous.
尤其是个女同性恋
Especially a carpet-munching gender traitor.
我想和你玩个游戏
I'd like to play a game with you.
-游戏 -是的
- A game? - Yes.
拼字游戏
那我们得再玩一次了
Then we'll have to have a rematch.
我下周要出城 等我回来再玩
I'm out of town next week, but when I get back?
奥芙格伦
Ofglen.
我可以告诉她大主教要去华盛顿
I can tell her that the Commander is going to Washington.
操
Fuck.
侍女的故事
第一季 第三集
我从丽塔那里听到过这个故事的些许片段
I've heard pieces of the story from Rita.
女佣们有自己的组织
The Marthas have their own networks.
来了一辆黑色的面包车 很多人上了楼
There was a black van. Then footsteps on the stairs.
接着就是一阵迅速而野蛮的声响
Then something quick and brutal
他们不让她喊出声
that made her unable to scream.
他们对抵抗军的成员是不会留一丝情面的
There'd be no mercies for a member of the Resistance.
她什么都没留下
She left nothing behind.
没有足迹 连面包碎屑都没留下
No footprints. No breadcrumbs.
我连她的真名都不知道
I didn't even know her name.
奥芙格伦就这么消失了
Ofglen is gone.
现在我醒悟了
Now I'm awake to the world.
之前我一直都浑浑噩噩
I was asleep before.
才会发生这些事
That's how we let it happen.
当他们屠♥杀♥国会时 我们没有觉醒
When they slaughtered Congress, we didn't wake up.
当他们声讨恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
When they blamed terrorists
中止宪法时
and suspended the Constitution,
我们也没有觉醒
we didn't wake up then either.
他们说这只是暂时的
They said it would be temporary.
没有什么会一瞬间改变
Nothing changes instantaneously.
就像温水煮青蛙一样
In a gradually heating bathtub
在你还未发现不对劲时就已经被烫死了
you'd be boiled to death before you knew it.
打住 天啊 你想害死我
Stop. Jeez. You want to kill me.
为你好
Good for you.
为我... 瞧 这不是为我好
Good for... Look. It's not good for me.
红酒才对我有好处
Red wine is good for me.
奥黛特说如果你再长胖
Odette told me if you get any fatter,
她就不要你了
she's gonna kick you out.
-她才没说 -她说了
- She did not. - Yeah, she said that.
-不 她没有 -她说了
- No, she didn't. - She did.
才不是呢 给我来杯卡布
No, give me a cap.
请给我来个中杯滴滤咖啡加酒
Hey. Can I get a medium drip with a shot
和一个小杯脱脂卡布
and a tall non-fat cap.
-中杯和小杯 -是的
- Medium and a small. - Yes.
七块八毛一
7.81.
-克莱尔病了吗 -谁
- Is Claire sick? - Who?
那个在这儿工作的姑娘
The woman who usually works here.
我怎么知道
How would I know?
抱歉 卡被拒了
Sorry. Declined.
-真的吗 -是的 资金不足
- Really? - Yeah. Insufficient funds.
不可能
That's not possible.
我昨天才存的工资
I just deposited my paycheck yesterday, so...
你带了现金吗
Do you have any cash?
-什么 没带 怎么了 -你能再刷一次吗
- What? No, what's up? - Can you just run it again?
你们能有了钱再来吗
Could you come back when you have some money?
-什么... -你有什么毛病
- Excuse... - Hey, man, what's your problem?
再刷一遍她的卡
Just run her card again.
我给班上打个电♥话♥
I'll just call from work.
-你有什么毛病 -什么
- What's your problem? - What?
该死的婊♥子♥ 滚出去
Fucking sluts. Get the fuck out of here.
-你刚说什么 -什么
- What did you just say? - Excuse me?
你刚刚叫我们婊♥子♥
Did you just call us fucking sluts?
你当真吗 伙计
Are you serious, dude?
你今天第一天上班还是什么 你叫什么
This your first day or something? What's your name?
-难以置信 -你叫什么 伙计
- Unbelievable. - What's your name, bro?
-滚出去 -算了 我们走
- Get out of here. - Come on. Let's go.
走吧 算了 不值得跟他争 走吧
Let's go. Come on. He's not worth it. Go.
不 你家的咖啡他妈的烂透了
No, your coffee fucking sucks ass.
你有什么毛病 混♥蛋♥
What's your problem, man? Fucker.
感谢您的耐心
Thank you for your patience.
由于目前处于来电高峰期
Due to unexpectedly high call volume,
等待时间会比平均等待时间要长
we are experiencing longer than average wait times.
如果您愿意继续等待
If you would like to continue to hold,
请按一或说"一"
please press or say "One."
-一 -谢谢
- One. - Thank you.
客服代表马上为您服务
A customer care representative will be with you shortly.
该死的骗子
Frickin' liars.
罗杰说要开会
Roger called a meeting.
你知道那些人是谁吗
Do you know who these guys are?
他们是大楼安保的人还是什么
Are they with Building Security or something?
我不知道 我觉得不是
I don't know. I don't think so.
开会要说什么
What's this meeting about?
我不知道
I have no idea.
各位
Folks.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
各位 请听我说
Folks, may I have your attention, please.
女士们 你们都应该知道
Ladies, you should all know that
我对此真的很抱歉
I feel really sorry about this.
完了
Oh, shit.
这不是我能决定的 我别无他选
It isn't my decision. I don't have a choice.
-我得放你们走 -什么
- I have to let you go. - What?
我得放你们所有人走
I have to let you all go.
等等 我们被解雇了吗
Wait, we're being fired?
不 不是解雇 不
No, no, not fired. No.
-放你们走 -这算哪门子意思
- Let go. - What does that even mean?
你们不能在这里工作下去了
You can't work here anymore.
法律是这么规定的
It's the law now.
罗杰 哪条法律
Roger, what law?
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
他们给了我十分钟
They gave me 10 minutes.
拜托了 打包好你们的东西
Please, just, just pack up your things.
为什么只解雇女人
Hey, why is it just the women?
-我没有选择 -罗杰
- I don't have a choice. - Roger, Roger!
-谢谢 -愿主明察
- Thank you. - Under His eye.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他们为什么要派军队
Why'd they send the army?
我觉得那不是军队
I don't think that's the army.
我觉得这是另一种形式的军队
I think it's another kind of army.
不不不 我来拿
No. No, no, no, no. I'll take that.
我给你准备好了午餐
I've got your lunch all ready.
来 坐吧
Go ahead, sit.
很好吃的
It's good.
我做了煨苹果当甜点
I have stewed apples for dessert.
你喜欢煨苹果吗
Do you like stewed apples?
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - You are welcome.
我还找到了些肉桂
I even found some cinnamon.
我换来的
I swapped for it.
我给了她不少奶酪
I gave her a lot of cheese.
真好
It's nice.
我可不想忘了这个
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表