剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
This is a disgrace! I accomplished something.
我写了一本书 结果被黑子攻击人品
I wrote a novel, and now my integrity's being attacked.
你们说我种族歧视 性别歧视
I've been called racist, sexist.
我骨子里就不是种族歧视和性别歧视的人
I don't have a racist or sexist bone in my body.
我是布兰登·诺瓦克 我是个好人
I am Brenton Norwalk, and I'm a good person.
我来"善地"了 你们知道吧
I'm in the Good Place. You ever heard of it?
我能来这里 因为我有资格
And I'm here because I deserve to be here.
我生前最牛掰 才在这里赢得一席之地
I'm here because I earned it by being the best.
我都无力吐槽你了
You're ridiculous.
你还是个觉得自己了不起的"喵货"
Yeah, and you're a condescending bench.
别这么说她
Don't talk to her that way, please.
我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
我来召唤几本哲学著作 可以...
Let me summon a few philosophical works we can use to--
别张口闭口都是书了 伊戈比
Enough with the friggin' books, Igby.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
你可能还不知道那个角色的原型是你
You probably don't know this but that character is based on you.
我知道 小心
No, I--I knew it, man. Look out.
我又被袭击了
I'm being attacked again!
抱歉 不是故意
Sorry, that was unintentional--
去你"喵"的
Fork you!
贝果甜点怎么样
So I'm thinking bagel bites.
小食
For the snack.
脆弱的美国中年大叔
Middle-aged American male fragility.
你知道他们被称为"婴儿潮世代"的原因吧
You know why they're called baby boomers, right?
因为拥有一颗玻璃心 轻易就炸裂
Because the tiniest little pinprick to their ego, and boom.
炸出一堆"巨婴"来
They become babies.
就这样 我们完蛋了
I mean, that was it. We were forked.
六个月苦心陪演这出戏
Six months of painstaking work,
帮这四个人类克服劣质天性
trying to help the four humans overcome their worst instincts
让他们团结友爱
and bond as a group.
一瞬间 全都打水漂了
And in a poof, it was gone.
我说过了 人类最差劲了
I told you, man. Humans suck.
但这个故事还有一章
Well, this story has one more chapter.
今天很惨 我们完败
So today was bad. Today was very bad.
显然大家都减分了
Everyone, for sure, lost a bunch of points.
而我也没有解决之策
And I don't have a solution.
我们重新开始
Okay, well, let's reset.
我做点不靠谱的事
I'll do something mildly iffy,
让约翰出个主意帮我
and let John make a small, good decision to help.
我可以说 我要做渐变挑染
I could tell him I'm going to get ombre highlights
让他劝我别染
and let him talk me out of it.
渐变挑染怎么了
What's wrong with ombre highlights?
埃莉诺 这周够辛苦了 别再折磨我了
Eleanor, please. This week has been hard enough.
我可以使袍子着火 让布兰特帮忙灭火
I could set my robes on fire and try and get Brent to put it out.
我知道你出这个主意
I know you're only suggesting that
只因为你总说你身披"烈焰僧袍"帅爆了
because you've repeatedly said you would look "dope" in flaming monk robes,
但这个主意也不错
but that's actually not a bad idea.
让他不假思索去帮助别人
Force him to help someone without actually thinking about it.
我可以让奇迪开一堂关于"同理心"的课
Maybe I'll ask Chidi to lead a class on empathy.
好 我们写下来
Yes. Okay, let's write these down.
我们还有很多时间 还能重回正轨
We got plenty of time left. We can get back on track.
这是一个小时前
That was an hour ago.
就在我来看这里见你最后一次之前
Right before I came here to see you for the last time.
这几个月 我们一直在争论
For months, you and I have been debating.
人是性本善 还是性本恶
Are people good or bad?
但我亲眼看着这三个人
But as I watched those three people
受挫之后 重整旗鼓
pick themselves up and dust themselves off,
我意识到 问题方向搞错了
I realized we've been asking the wrong question.
人性本善还是性本恶 这不重要
What matters isn't if people are good or bad.
重要的是 他们努力提升今天的自己
What matters is if they're trying to be better today
超越昨日的自己
than I was yesterday.
你问我有什么底气心怀希望
You asked me where my hope comes from.
这就是我的回答
That's your answer.
-你干什么 -放你回家
- What are you doing? - Sending you home.
我不会把你缩成弹球 我要放你走
I'm not marbelizing you, Janet. I'm letting you go.
我想拉拢你到我们的战队
I tried to win you over to our side,
但没成功
and it hasn't worked.
一直关着你 有些不人道
So keeping you as a prisoner just seems cruel.
放你回家
Letting you go home
是我想努力提升今天的自己 超越昨日的自己
is how I've decided to be a little better today than I was yesterday.
这是你的手♥机♥
Here's your phone.
还有离别礼物
And a parting gift.
真好 这是布兰特的书吗
Sweet, is that Brent's book?
不是 我没有钞票
No, I didn't have any cash on me,
买♥♥不了他的书
so I couldn't get you a copy.
这是一本详细记录人类行为的宣言书
This is a manifesto detailing everything that's happened with the humans.
这是我和珍妮特之前写的书
Janet and I wrote it a while back.
她目前也一直在更新
She's been updating it as we go.
-希望你能看一下 -想法挺美好
- I hope you'll read it. - Great thinking.
人收到书这种礼物 会读才怪吧
People that get books as gifts always read them.
再见
Bye!
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表