剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
In the fun, "Grad students will analyze this for centuries" way?
不 像"大学炸♥弹♥客"那样人神共愤
No, in the Unabomber way.
希尔多·卡辛斯基 2017年连环爆♥炸♥案主谋 恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 卢德分子[反科技]
好 我会写得再明白一些
Okay, well, I'll write my way out of the maze.
重新构思中间章节 再搜索一些资料
I'll re-outline the middle chapters, do more research--
不 奇迪
No, Chidi.
你没法回答历代哲学家提出的每一个问题
You can't answer every question every philosopher has ever asked,
这些内容里 你最在意哪一个
so what in these pages do you care about?
-每个问题都同等重要 -你别说话了
- All of it. Equally. - Shut up.
-但是 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- But-- - Shut up, shut up.
-我该... -求你别说了 闭嘴
- Should I-- - Shut up, shut up.
当代哲学著作都很感性
The greatest works of modern philosophy are emotional.
书中论及世界格局及其发展原貌
They make an argument about how the world is and ought to be.
你呈现的想法很精彩
There is a great mind at work in here,
但灵魂要旨呢
but where is the heart?
精髓所在呢
Where are the guts?
我懂 真懂了
I understand. I do.
我打算回家给你写一篇短论文
So I'm going to go home and compose a short paper for you,
辩驳我如何该继续这篇超长论文
arguing that I should continue working on this longer paper.
你闭嘴吧
Shut up!
这周真惨啊
Wow, tough week.
替你难过
Sorry, pal.
老实说 我不知道哪个更伤人
I mean, honestly, I don't know what hurts more;
论文被怼 还是被艾莉珊德拉甩掉
my thesis meeting or Allesandra.
她冰雪聪明 风趣幽默
She was brilliant and-- and funny.
我还以为她会是我寻求的"真谛"[真爱]I thought that maybe she was the answer.
人生在世 不是凡事都有解[答案]Some things in life don't have an answer.
这不正是艾莉珊德拉所言吗
Isn't that what Allesandra was saying?
不正是你导师所言吗
Isn't that what your advisor said, too?
这不正是你周围所有人
Isn't that what everyone who knows you
每一天都这样跟你说的话吗
has said to you at every waking moment of your life?
我能想到办法
Okay, I can figure this out.
我就是得想出重获艾莉珊德拉芳心的办法[答案]I just need to find the answer for how to impress Allesandra,
另一个打动我导师的办法[答案]a separate answer for how to impress my advisor,
或是一石二鸟 同时打动两人的办法
or ideally, one answer for how to impress them both.
这就需要召唤什么啊
You know what this calls for.
-打住 -文氏图- Don't say it. - A Venn diagram.
表示为相交的圆 以显示不同集之间的共同性质
别扯"文氏图"了
No Venn diagram.
如果不听别人劝
If you won't listen to other people,
你至少听听自己的想法多清奇吧
do you at least hear what you're saying?
有时候 跟你做朋友
I swear, sometimes it is literally impossible...
就像下凡历劫啊
To be your friend.
你连一个简单决定都做不了
You're incapable of making a single decision.
但多花几分钟找一家最棒的酒吧 又不会死人
Look, what's the harm in taking a few extra minutes to find the perfect--
欢迎 一切安好
奇迪 进来吧
Chidi, come on in.
除非你待在外面更自在
Unless you'd be more comfortable out here.
你是想让我...
Well, I feel like you want me to--
这样吧 我帮你决定
I tell you what. I'll decide for you.
-进来吧 -太好了
- Come on in. - Great.
瞧好了
Watch this.
你的冰箱为你选择早餐
Your fridge chooses your breakfast for you.
-燕麦片和杏仁奶 -特别好
- Oatmeal and almond milk. - Extra filmy.
你都不用去做选择
You don't even have to decide.
了解你一切所需
It just knows what you want,
如果你有其它需求
and for all your other requests,
-珍妮特 -你好
- Janet? - Hi there.
珍妮特知晓宇宙一切真谛
Janet knows the answers to all the questions in the universe.
你随便问
Ask her anything.
我要问些什么呢
I mean, which answer do I want?
显然要问些深奥的问题
I mean, something profound, obviously.
不能太无关紧要 不能太没节操
It shouldn't be trivial or salacious.
还是该从简单问起 慢慢增加难度
Or maybe I should start small and maybe ramp up.
我决定不了
Or-- I can't--
-世上最大的鱼是什么 -鲸鲨
- What's the biggest fish? - The whale shark.
了解 抱歉
Cool. I'm sorry.
我稍后会问些有水准的问题
I'll have better questions later.
不用道歉 奇迪
You don't need to apologize, Chidi.
对我来说 每个问题都同等重要
All questions are equally important to me.
看来你跟我很合拍啊
Well then you and I are gonna get along great.
我得去迎接其他"居民"了
I need to go welcome some more residents.
我走之前 你还有问题吗
Are there any other questions I can answer for you before I go?
有"燕麦片"这种想要就能有的恋爱关系吗
Well, yes. Is-- is there a relationship equivalent to the oatmeal?
世上存在...
Is there, like, a sort of--
灵魂伴侣 存在
Soul mate? Yes.
"善地"里的每个人都有一个完美伴侣
Every person in the Good Place has one perfect match.
一个小时后
In an hour,
来那个长得像人脸的小屋
come on by the little house that looks like a face
寻获你的人生真谛[真爱答案]and get the answer to your ultimate question.
她叫埃莉诺
Her name's Eleanor.
天 记得这张吗
Man. Remember this?
记得
Yeah, yeah.
八分钟之前发生的事
It was eight minutes ago.
你就直接跟珍妮特求婚了 你就直接答应了
So you just proposed to Janet, and you said yes.
于是你们就结婚了
And now you're married.
我以为讲出来 就不会那么惊爆脑回路了
You know, I thought saying that out loud would make it less insane,
但还是很惊爆啊
but it did not.
多谢 哥
Thanks, homie.
如果你想送我们结婚礼物
If you'd like to get us a present,
可以让我变出来 再送给我
we're registered at me.
杰森 有事找你帮忙
Jason, I think I need your help.
-我能问个问题吗 -没问题
- Can I ask you something? - Cool.
从来没人找我支招
No one's ever asked me for advice before,
而你还是个高中校长
and you're a high school principal.
大学教授
College professor.
谁教会你这些
Who-- who told you how to do this?
你怎么能这么轻易做出重大选择
Like, how can you just make a decision this big?
奇迪 人活着是这样
Chidi, here's the thing with stuff.
你可以从各个角度琢磨一个问题
You can look at a problem from every angle
让自己抓狂
and drive yourself crazy,
但有时 你也可以朝无人机扔一个燃♥烧♥弹♥
but sometimes, you just gotta huck a Molotov cocktail at a drone
看结果怎样
and see what happens.
结果不就是无人机爆♥炸♥吗
Is what happens that the drone blows up?
通常如此
Usually.
我成长的环境中 大部分事物最终都会爆♥炸♥
I mean, where I'm from, most things blow up eventually,
我领悟到 美好事物来临
so I learned that when something dope comes along,
一定要把握住
you gotta lock it down.
如果因恐惧而一直不采取行动 想办法想太久
If you're always frozen in fear and taking too long to think about what to do,
就会错失良机
you'll miss your opportunity
就可能会被卷进沼泽船的螺旋桨
and maybe get sucked into the propeller of a swamp boat.
我好像永远没法直接采取行动
I just-- I don't think I'll ever be the kind of person who just acts.
我没法直接打开一扇门
I mean, I can't just open a door
毫无准备 就走进未知世界
and walk through without knowing what's on the other side.
就算我有的是时间尝试
Even with eternity to try,
我也永远无法做到
I just don't think that can happen.
我也从没想过我能够嫁出去
Well, I never thought I'd ever be able to get married.
我还以为自己太老了
I thought I was too old.
毕竟我永生不死
I'm infinity,
但死后世界 一切皆有可能
but strange things happen in the afterlife.
我们识破了一次
We figured it out once.
就能识破第二次
We can do it again,
因为是这样 迈克尔
because you know what, Michael?
你不上档次
You're basic--
这是你的灵魂伴侣 撒拉玛希娜
This is your soul mate, Salamasina.
这是你的灵魂伴侣 尹莞
Meet your soul mate, Guan-yin.
塔哈妮
Tahani.
凯伦
Karen.
艾斯梅拉达 你不能带着刀来"游戏之夜"
Esmerelda, you don't bring knives to a friendly game night.
谁会这么丧心病狂啊
I mean, who does that?
有准备的人
The prepared.
奇迪 艾斯梅拉达
Chidi, Esmerelda.
该你们了
It's your turn.
血 血海
Blood. Seas of blood.
敌人 千年黑暗
Enemies. 1,000 years of darkness.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表