剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
珍妮特 你太让我失望了
Janet, you disappoint me.
还以为你会逆袭
I expected more of a fight from you.
结果却孤零零被关在"恶地"
Yet here you are, all alone in the Bad Place,
锁在"磁力监狱" 无力回天
rendered powerless by a measly magnet jail.
还可以吧
It's okay, I guess.
哪里有问题
What is the issue now?
迈克尔不这么笑
That's not how Michael laughs.
而是愉悦的窃喜
It's more of a delighted giggle.
她说得没错
She's right.
想要酷刑成功 你要模仿得惟妙惟肖
You need to nail his subtleties and mannerisms for this to properly work as torture.
我对这个角色的问题是
My problem with the role is
我还没领会迈克尔的心境
that I haven't fully figured out Michael's motivation yet.
我在"迈克尔里面" 但我得深入"迈克尔内在"
Like I'm inside Michael, but I need to be inside Michael.
你谈论"演技"问题时 才更像是酷刑
You know, it actually feels more like torture when you discuss your "acting process."
你不懂
You don't get it.
你真想领悟迈克尔的心境
If you really want to know Michael's motivation,
他跟我那几个朋友们一样
it's the same as the rest of my friends--
有忠心 有良心 有爱心
loyalty, empathy, and love.
所以他们会打败你们
And that's why they will prevail.
我就不拐弯抹角了 亲
I hate to break it to you, hon.
他们不会打败我们
They're not gonna prevail.
没人会来救你
No one's coming to save you!
更不像了
Getting colder.
我知道 我感觉到了
I know. I could feel it.
这不对
You know, it was wrong.
我现在有点蒙圈了
I'm just--I'm in my head now.
小迈迈 对于拯救珍妮特的计划 我有一个疑问
Hey, Mikey, I have a question about our plan to save Janet.
我们有计划吗
Is there it yet?
我确实有
I do have a plan, yes.
但老实说 我也不知道能否成功
But to be honest, I have no idea if it will work.
也许格伦能帮上忙
Maybe Glenn could help.
格伦 我们该怎么救珍妮特
Yo, Glenn, how should we rescue Janet?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
听着 杰森 我亲爱的小伙伴
Listen, Jason, old friend,
我把埃莉诺和塔哈妮的"死后记忆"还给他们了
I already gave Eleanor and Tahani all their afterlife memories back.
我还没让你恢复记忆 你知道原因
I haven't restored yours for obvious reasons.
但为了能成功脱险
But I think to maximize our chances of survival,
是时候让你记起我们的过去了
it's time that you remember everything we've been through.
你做好准备 信息量太大 不好消化
Now prepare yourself. This might be intense.
我靠
Dip!
你记起一切了吗
Do you remember everything?
记起来了 我上次在"恶地"时
Yes, last time I was in the Bad Place,
我扔了一个燃♥烧♥弹♥
I threw a Molotov cocktail.
屌♥爆了
That was sick.
我还怕你会回溯三百年的记忆
I was afraid that you'd watch 300 years of memories
你会被带跑偏
and that would be your takeaway.
老弟 我是为了让你知道什么不能做啊
Buddy, I did that to help you know what not to do.
控制冲动非常重要
Impulse control is critical.
抑制想要炸东西的欲望
Fight the urge to blow stuff up,
即使遇到险境[果酱里]也不行
even if you feel like we're in a jam.
明白了吗
Got it?
真没劲 但好吧 我懂了
I mean, that's very lame, but yeah. I understand.
等下 你能再恢复一次我的记忆吗
Wait, can I have all my memories back again?
我又忘得差不多了
I forgot most of them.
已进入"恶地"领域
欢迎各位
Welcome, everyone.
珍妮特目前人不在
Janet will be unavailable for a bit.
她被送去检修了
She's undergoing some routine system maintenance.
我知道这话是什么意思
I know what that means.
眼部上提 也许去整招风耳了
Eye lift. Maybe an ear tuck.
珍妮特没法为大家服务时
When we don't have Janet,
我们想让你们重温在世时
we like to refresh your memories of your old lives
为自己做的事
when you did things for yourselves.
称之为"人间日"[世界地球日]We call it Earth Day.
没错 我们知道真有"世界地球日"
And yes, we know that's a thing on Earth,
就抄袭怎么了
but what are they gonna do?
告诉我们啊
Sue us?
准备好迎接浓缩版的娱乐活动吧
So get ready for some fun, lo-fi activities.
这一组可以搞针织活动
This group over here is gonna knit.
你们可以做最爱的园艺活动
You folks are gonna do your favorite activity-- gardening.
可别让我们摊上这么无聊的活动
Man, we better get something better than that.
你们五个要去僻静的湖边小屋度假
And you five are going to a gorgeous remote lake house.
游泳 滑水 想玩什么都行
Swimming, water skiing, the works.
自认倒霉吧 园丁们
Suck it, gardeners!
这家伙应该不是第一次喊这种话
Why do I feel like that's not the first time he's screamed those words?
把我放下来 小贱♥人♥
Get me down from here, you tiny butthole.
谢谢你拯救我于"邪恶妖媚版姑姐"魔爪
Thank you for keeping me safe from my sexy bad girl sister-aunt.
我知道我过去惹了很多麻烦
I know that I've caused you a lot of trouble in the past--
德里克 小废物
classic Derek--
但从今以后 我肯定派上用场
but from now on, I'm here to help.
你让我怎么信你
I'd feel a lot more confident
你拿着装有字母拼字的杯子
if you weren't holding a champagne glass full of Scrabble letters,
但我们没招了
but you're all we got.
你能维持"善地"不出乱子吧
You can keep the neighborhood running, right?
我天生没有这个功能
Well, I wasn't technically designed for this,
但老实说 我没有任何用途
but to be fair, I wasn't designed for anything.
我们把那几个人类带离镇中心
Okay, we're gonna get the humans far away from the center of town
帮你减轻负担
to help lighten your load.
那就太好了
That would be really great.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
亲 该走了 你准备好了吗
All right, babe, it's go time. You ready?
当然了
Absolutely.
你执掌大局 我特别放心
I feel very confident with you in charge.
引用我教父的话
In the words of my godfather,
他一般都是在解决问题之后
acting in what can only be described in hindsight
才会这样说
as his most problematic role,
"你就是老大了 姐妹儿"
"You da man now, dog!"
你说话总是山路十八弯 绕得我头晕
As always, thank you for finding the quickest possible way to say things.
赶紧去湖屋吧
Now head off to the lake house,
展现塔哈妮高端的办宴技能
and do your fabulous Tahani hostess thing.
其实 话说
Actually... now that you bring it up,
迈克尔和杰森去救珍妮特了
Michael and Jason are rescuing Janet,
你在这里当家
and you're running things here.
就连德里克也有重要任务
Even Derek has an important job.
我想多发挥一下用武之地
I'd like to be more useful.
你们美国人不常说吗
What is it that you Americans say?
"插入我 教练哥哥"
Insert me, coachman!
是"让我上场 教练"
Put me in, coach.
亲 我们得分散这几个人类的注意 哄好他们
Babe, we need these humans to stay happy and occupied, all right?
你就去弄些香槟
So just pump 'em full of champagne
还有那些小三明治
and those tiny little sandwiches,
让他们玩到嗨
and keep 'em dazzled.
没问题 但我不会在湖屋派对供应手指三明治
Of course, though I'd never serve finger sandwiches at a lake house.
我难道是威尔士人吗
I mean, what am I? Welsh?
你是吗 我不知道
Are you? I don't know.
不是吧
No, right?
我们得隐秘行事
Okay, we have to move quietly.
找到肖恩之前 不能让人看到
We can't be seen by anyone until we get to Shawn.
只有这样才能救珍妮特
It's the only way to rescue Janet.
迈克尔 我好怕
Michael? I'm scared.
我也怕
Me too, bud.
如果分开这么久
I mean, what if all this time apart
我和珍妮特的感情变质了呢
has changed me and Janet's relationship?
我们之间没有火花了呢
What if that special connection is gone?
无言以对
Yeah.
我害怕的是 我们站在恶魔诞生之地
I mean, for me, it's scary that we're standing in the birth place of evil
这里有几十亿个恶魔想要弄死我们
surrounded by billions of demons who want to destroy us.
看来我们都有害怕的事
I guess we both have things we're scared about.
大家好
Hello, all!
我为大家准备了一些小食
I took the liberty of preparing a few simple snacks.
这里真棒啊
This place is nice!
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表