剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
It's amazing. You pull so many muscles.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我很抱歉把你打发走了
I-I'm sorry that I kicked you out.
我不是针对你
I-it wasn't about you.
我只是一时自尊心受挫 感情用事了
It was just my own insecurities getting in the way.
你能回来吗
Will you please come back?
不能
No.
我可不要再被你踢出局了
I'm not gonna let myself be degraded by you again.
我是一只厉害 独♥立♥的迷幻蛇
I am a strong, independent acid snake
身披一具强悍 独♥立♥的女人皮囊
in the skin suit of a strong, independent woman.
你听我说
Listen, listen...
第一场"善地大戏"中 你表现最佳
You were the best part of my original Neighborhood.
我没珍视你 是我错
I took you for granted, and that was wrong.
但我现在要赋予你一个终生角色
But now I want to give you the role of a lifetime.
你来负责整个项目
You're going to run the whole project.
我会把方案与经验倾囊相授
I'll give you all my plans and my notes,
然后退位让贤 你来接任大权
but then I'll--I'll step back, and--and you'll take over.
自♥由♥创作空间
Full creative control...
就像导演一样
like a director.
你意下如何
What do you say?
听起来很有吸引力 但不行
That sounds great, but it won't work.
大家都对你心生芥蒂
Everyone here hates you so much,
你退位给我 我在他们眼中只是你的傀儡
if you just put me in control, they'll think I'm your puppet.
你没擦干净的屁♥股♥ 可别蹭到我身上
I can't have any of your dingleberry stank on me.
我知道
I know.
所以我不会让位于你
That's why I'm not giving it to you.
你来夺权
You're going to take it.
我刚才犯傻了
So... I was being stupid.
杰森苦心劝解了我一番
And Jason gave me some really good advice.
我总是向他"传授智慧"
Classic us.
我们生前的人生只是一段经历而已
Look, who we were on Earth is a tiny part of who we are
不能定义我们 更不能影响我们的感情
and an even smaller part of who we are together.
我很抱歉之前反应那么大
So I'm sorry for freaking out.
还有 等我们一起进入"善地"之后
But also, some day when we get to the Good Place,
我会学习弹吉他
I'm gonna learn to play the guitar
这样你就不会厌倦我了
so you don't get bored of me.
我其实喜欢鼓手
I actually prefer drummers.
档案里写着呢
Read my file.
抱歉让大家久等了
Sorry for the delay.
下一阶段的训练
Now, for this next phase of the training--
-你给我打住 -薇琪
- Stop right there. - Vicky?
你不是被我打发走了吗
I thought I got rid of you,
你竟然"出其不意"地回来了吗
and now you're coming through the door unexpectedly?
没错 我要篡权谋位
That's right. I'm launching a coup.
哎呀呀 我们之间恩怨很深吧
My, my, my, we've got some history, don't we?
但我还没战败 小迈迈
But I am still standing, Mikey boy.
我现在要夺权了
And right now I'm taking over.
向我和大家解释一下这话是什么意思
Explain what you mean for me and everyone else.
我来接受培训项目了 你没戏唱了
This is my training now. You're done.
这些恶魔都支持我 对吧
And all of these demons are behind me, right, guys?
-对 -对
- Yep. - Yeah.
行 薇琪 这次你赢了
All right, Vicky, you win... this time.
塔哈妮 珍妮特 我们撤
Tahani, Janet, let's go.
等下 夺权大戏还没结束
No, but wait, wait. We're-- we're still fighting.
堪比宫斗大戏 可能要触发...
And it's so heated that, it might just erupt into...
《西区故事》大型斗舞场面
The dance battle from "West Side Story."
算了 我受到暴击 血槽已空
No, I'm--I'm too upset about the coup thing.
快 她唱歌♥要命 我们得赶紧走
Hurry up, hurry up, before she starts singing.
不久后
欢迎 欢迎各位
Welcome. Welcome, everyone.
"死后世界"新体制设计培训学校
进来
Come on in.
"善地"设计师请到左手边
Good Place Architects to my left,
"恶地"设计师请到右手边
Bad place Architects to my right.
拿好文件和入学档案袋
Get your files and orientation packets.
三十分钟后开课
Classes begin in 30 minutes.
还有 "熔岩怪运动课"现已满员
Also, my "Movement for Lava Monsters" class is now full.
不是吧
Man.
"你把石头推上山了"
You got the rock up the hill.
而且这次不会再滚下来了
And it looks like it's gonna stay there.
你再找到下一个"目标石头"就行了
Now we just have to find your next rock.
第一批"社区"正式上线了
Well, the first bunch of Neighborhoods is up and running.
下一步呢
What now?
这是有人进入"善地"的声音
That's the sound when someone gets into the Good Place.
谁啊 普林斯[流行音乐传奇]吗 这才科学
Who was it? Prince? It's got to be Prince.
如果不是普林斯
Honestly, if it wasn't Prince,
这个体制还是有问题 要重新设计
this whole thing is screwed up, and we got to start over.
不是
No.
是你们
It's you guys.
真的吗
For real?
法官认为你们四个不用接受考核了
The Judge agreed that the four of you don't need to take the test.
你们拯救了全人类 加了不少分
Turns out that saving every soul in the universe is worth a few points.
你们进入"善地"了
You're in.
我知道你们上过当 这次是真的
I know, I know. It's real this time.
我保证
I promise.
进去吧
Get in.
-你也一起来吗 -对 我也一起
- Are you coming, too? - Yeah, I figured I would.
刚离职
Recently unemployed.
不如到处走走 散散心
Might as well do some traveling.
走吧
Shall we?
福勒斯万岁
Foles!
美洲虎队新四分卫 杰森的"新墙头"
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表