剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
that was essentially a bookcase and a toilet,
而我特别喜欢
and I loved it.
那又怎样 两个有差异性很好啊
So what? It's cool that you guys are so different.
天差地别的两个人在一起 有时很美妙
Sometimes two people who have nothing in common get together, and it rules.
异性相吸
Opposites attract.
你跟珍妮特交往 必须这么安慰自己
Well, you need that to be true because you're dating Janet.
你们完全不是一个"种类"
Ultimate opposites.
你是说珍妮特可能会厌倦我吗
So, what, are you saying Janet might get bored of me?
不是 抱歉 我意思不是...
No, that's not-- I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean--
扎心了
Man... No.
别这样 杰森 回来
No, Jason, come back. I...
还不如回到我那间带厕所的小图书馆啊
I wish I were back in my toilet library.
场景设置完成
And places.
好戏开始
And... action.
竟然还为卡米拉办这种宴会呢
Can you believe we're still having this dinner for Kamilah?
真丢脸
So embarrassing.
她还不知道
She doesn't know this yet,
听说这张新专辑风评很差
but I heard that the reviews for her new album are going to be dreadful.
据说唱片公♥司♥不打算跟她签约了
The rumor is that the label is going to drop her.
我听说她可能得坐经济舱回家了
I heard she may have to fly home coach
还得托运行李 我都不知道什么叫托运
and check a bag, whatever that means.
谢谢大家来为我家宝贝闺女卡米拉庆贺
Thank you, everyone, for coming to celebrate our daughter Kamilah.
感谢百忙之中能抽空前来
I know you're all very busy these days.
瞧瞧我另一个女儿就知道了 塔哈妮
Just look at our other daughter, Tahani.
没怎么梳洗打扮 就来了
She had to come straight from the gym.
有人想赞一下卡米拉的最新专辑
Would anyone like to say a few words of praise about Kamilah's latest album
或卡米拉的其它成就吗
or any other aspect of Kamilah?
有太多成果要庆贺了
There are so many to celebrate.
不如让塔哈妮说几句吧
Perhaps Tahani should speak.
她最近受挫不少
She's had her share of failures recently.
祝贺我 可以让她重新振奋
Celebrating me could be therapeutic.
当然可以说几句了
Certainly. I can say something.
但不知道该说什么
But I have no idea what.
这也太不好应付了
Goodness, this is hard.
你真厉害 薇琪
Well done, Vicky.
真不错 是个不错的考核情境
That was quite good... for the system.
但对我来说 太受伤了
For me, it was rather traumatic.
她的父母在这里就是"电锯熊"
Okay, so, like, her parents were the chain saw bear,
不是砍掉她的头
but instead of chopping off her head,
而是打击她的自尊吗
they chopped off her self-esteem?
没错 梅根 你上道了
Yes, Megan. Good.
利用对人类的了解
Take what you know about them
制♥造♥出让人类为难的情境
and then force them into moments of personal difficulty.
"压扁小鸡鸡"心灵版 击碎对方的玻璃心
Think of it as flattening the penises of their heart.
现在懂了
Now it makes sense.
再仔细研读一下她的档案
Why don't you go deeper into her file
再想些别的招数对付她
and look for other ways to challenge her?
打住 先别急 等一下
All right, slow down, slow down here.
薇琪的示范还行吧
Vicky's example was fine.
确实有亮点
There was some good stuff there.
但总体也就中等水平吧
But overall, C-plus. It was a C-plus, I'd say.
还是有很多问题
There are some problems with it,
只有我能看出来的一些技巧性问题
some technical issues that only I can see and everything.
这次示范基本上不怎么样
So, basically, it actually kind of stunk.
你没事可以退下了 薇琪
So I think it's just best if you leave, Vicky.
你没起什么作用 你实力不够 中等水平 慢走不送
This is not working. You're bad at this. C-plus. Okay, good-bye.
你还是老样子
Same old Michael.
总爱抢风头的"柠檬精"
Just can't share the spotlight.
我先走了 各位
Well, good-bye, everyone.
薇琪谢幕
That's a wrap on Vicky.
迈克尔 你为什么把薇琪打发走了
Michael, why did you fire Vicky?
她第一次试验确实表现不错
Look, I know she did well on the first test,
但那是新手运气好
but it's beginner's luck.
这里存在天机
There's an X factor here...
只有我知晓的窍门[酱汁]a secret sauce that only I truly know
怎样打造出精彩的一场戏[一道菜]how to pour over the--the juicy s-steak of this process.
我从没这么说过 但你说的是啥啊
I've never said this before, but... what?
薇琪不仅在试验中表现出色
Not only is Vicky good at test design,
她还很会教人
but she's good at teaching the others.
这就是问题所在 她进展太快了
Well, that's the problem. She's moving too fast.
我们不能没学会走 就先跑了
We have to learn how to walk before we can run.
你先是觉得这是一场持久战
So, first, you thought it would take forever,
现在又嫌进展太快了吗
and now it's moving too fast?
首先 你闭嘴
First of all, you know, shut up.
第二 你闭嘴
A-and second of all, just shut up.
情况一目了然
It's obvious what's going on here.
你不想让旧敌替你解决问题
You don't want your nemesis to be the one to solve your problem.
我了解这种感受
I know that feeling.
我之前在人间 有些事不懂 不得不去请教爱丽莎
Once, on Earth, I didn't know something, and I had to ask Alexa.
我感觉很不好受
I felt dirty.
不是那样
No, that's not it.
我不开心 是因为几百年以来
I'm upset, because for hundreds of years,
我一直都有活干
I've had a job.
一开始是想出更好蹂躏人类的办法
First, it was finding a better way to torture humans,
然后帮助人类
then helping them,
然后证明现有体制存在问题
then proving the system was broken,
然后教授这些恶魔
then teaching the demons.
我一步一步把"巨石"推上山
I have to roll a rock up a hill over and over,
石头总是半路滚下山 我一次又一次推上去
and then it kept rolling down, so I had to do it again.
结果薇琪出现了
And then Vicky comes along with this...
不费吹灰之力
like, rock-lifter thing
轻而易举就把石头弄到山顶了
and just lifts it to the top of the hill.
"把石头推上山"是我活着的动力
Pushing the rock up the hill gave me a purpose.
如果"这块石头"不存在了 我又何去何从呢
Who am I... if the rock's gone?
有意思的是 "巨石强森"拒演《速度与激♥情♥9》时
Ironically, that's exactly what Vin Diesel asked me when Dwayne Johnson
范·迪塞尔也这么问我来着
refused to appear in "The Fast and the Furious 9."
速度与激♥情♥系列男主
这话没用吗
Not helpful?
我不说了
Copy that.
老实说
Honestly...
迈克尔 我不清楚你未来的路
Michael, I don't know what's to become of you...
也不清楚我们未来的路
or any of us.
但把薇琪找回来 你的方案才能成功执行
But getting Vicky back is the best chance to make your plan work now,
先把这件事做成 未来的事 未来再议
so focus on that and deal with the future in the future.
我很抱歉之前把你说郁闷了
I'm sorry I said that before, man.
没 你说得对
No, you were right.
我和珍妮特确实不是一个种类 也许我们不会长久
Janet and I are different. Maybe it can't last.
就像蒙塔古家族和凯普莱特家族[罗密欧与朱丽叶]Maybe we're like the Montagues and Capulets.
你怎么会知道这种事
How do you know that?
我也读书 瞧不起谁啊
I read some books, man. Jeez.
是这样
Listen.
也许理论上 你和珍妮特完全不搭
Maybe on paper, you and Janet don't make total sense,
但谁在乎啊
but who cares?
你们之间的感情多么美好啊
The relationship you have built together is wonderful.
她了解你 爱你 这就够了
She knows you and loves you, and that's all that matters.
-你真这么觉得吗 -当然了
- Do you really believe that? - Of course I do.
傻秀才
Sucker!
什么
Sorry?
我跟你演戏呢
I got you so bad.
哥 我故意让你把对我说的话 说给你自己听
Dude, pretend what you just said was what you said to you instead of to me.
你必须要听自己劝
And you have to listen to yourself,
因为道理你都懂 借着劝我来劝你自己
because it was already in your own head and then came out.
只是把你懂的道理再还给你
But just put it back in your head,
让你意识到 你和埃莉诺就是这样
and realize that it was you talking about you and Eleanor.
尽管被你绕晕了 但我明白你的意思了
Against all odds, I know what you mean,
我得拜服你
and I-I got to give it up.
你牛掰啊
That was... that was good.
必须啊
Yeah, it was.
你被我将军了吧
Chess mate.
你在这里啊
There she is.
你去哪儿
Where you off to?
我去上冰冻瑜伽课
I have an ice-cold yoga class.
特别棒 能锻炼好多肌肉
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表