剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
It was the feeling they got watching me--
这个惊慌的孩子 他需要父母
this scared little kid telling them that he needed them.
也是因为你唤起了他们的感觉
It was also what you made them remember.
他们彼此相爱
You know, they loved each other.
人有时总会忘记这一点
Sometimes people forget.
你让他们意识到 其实彼此相爱
You reminded them of what they already had.
这才使他们去做婚姻辅♥导♥
It convinced them to go to counseling.
我都不知道这件事
I never knew they went to counseling.
孩子都很傻很天真
Yeah, kids are idiots.
如果孩子们知道大人一半的想法
If they knew half the stuff their folks were up to,
估计会疯掉
they'd lose their minds.
生活就是一团乱麻 没法一次解决
Turns out life isn't a puzzle that can just be solved one time
一劳永逸
and-- and it's done.
每天都要重新面对生活难题
You wake up every day and you solve it again.
耗时又麻烦
Terribly inefficient.
我才领悟到这个道理啊
Wow, what a time to learn.
你能等我一下吗
Can you give me a second?
-珍妮特 -你好
- Janet? - Hi there.
你能给我一支笔和纸吗
Can I have a pen and some paper?
不知我们是否还会再见面
I don't know if I'll see you again,
也不知再见是否还能记得你
or what I'll remember if I do,
但若有缘再相见
but if we do cross paths again...
无论何时 何地
Sometime, somewhere...
-你能把这张纸条再给我吗 -当然
- Can you give this back to me? - Of course.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你好 奇迪
Hi there, Chidi.
欢迎"回归"
Welcome back.
他没事吧 你没让他"崩溃死机"吧
Is he all right? Did you break him?
兄弟 你还好吗
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
我好极了
Man, I'm doing great.
过去三百年
Hey, so, for the past 300 years,
我是不是很折腾人啊
have I been super annoying?
-没有 -不会
- No-- - No, no.
-也没那么糟 -倒也没有
- I wouldn't say extremely. - Not super.
-很折腾人 -谢谢你们所有人
- Yes. - Well, thank you, all of you,
谢谢你们为我做的一切
For everything you've done for me.
你们是最美好的人
You are wonderful people.
感恩最棒 但没时间了
Yeah, man, that's great, but...
我们得在一小时内 设计出一个全新的死后世界
listen, we have, like, one hour to create an entirely new afterlife,
还有拯救全人类
and, also save all of humanity
你能不能发挥你"诸葛军师"的智慧
and we were wondering if you could do your Chidi thing
想出对策[答案]and, find us the answer?
埃莉诺 这种事没有一个固定的答案
Well, Eleanor, this kind of thing doesn't have just one answer.
也许有800种版本
There might be 800.
也许没有答案 谁知道呢
There could be zero. Who knows, you know?
人生旅程本身就是目的地
The journey is the destination, right?
我们开工吧 能等我一下吗
Let's get to work. Can you give me one second?
等一下 珍妮特 能把那张纸条还给我吗
One second. Hey, Janet, can I have my note, please?
如果你记得写过 你就知道内容
If you know that you wrote a note then you know what it says.
我知道 但我还是想再看一次
I do, but I'd still like to see it again, please.
这应该是我写过最有道理的话了
I think it might be some of the best writing I've ever done.
世上本无"答案/真谛/真爱"
但埃莉诺乃你所寻"真爱"
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表