剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
-噩梦 -血
- Nightmares. - Blood.
索然无味
Ennui.
对时光流逝的哀叹
Lamenting the unanswerable passage of time.
火与血Fire and blood!
两个元素 意味着温暖和人类的生命
你太笨了 是生日派对
You fool! It was birthday parties.
-生日派对 -这种无聊游戏 有失我的身份
- Birthday parties? - These trivialities demean me.
我要回去照料乌鸦 先行告退了
I must away and tend to my ravens.
游戏之夜 真是处处惊喜啊
Well-- you never know what'll happen at game night.
我们继续吧
Let's continue.
我给你再找个小伙伴
I think I can find you another partner.
塔哈妮 太感谢了
Tahani. Thank you so much.
这是我来到"善地"后 最开心的一个晚上了
That ended up being one of the best nights I've had since we got here.
你和埃莉诺真是天作之合
You and Eleanor made a good pair.
她完虐了这个猜谜游戏啊
She really tore through that round of charades.
我肯定她只是从我眼镜上看到答案而已
Well, I'm pretty sure she was reading the cards off the reflection in my glasses,
但确实很棒
but yeah, that was amazing.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
今晚差点就搞砸了
Tonight could have been a real disaster.
你是怎么做到如此自信接手
How do you have the confidence to just swoop in
组织好一群陌生人 彰显大将之风
and so elegantly take charge of a whole group of strangers?
老实说 自信源于失败
Honestly, the confidence comes from failure.
我也办过很多次糟糕的聚会
I've thrown my fair share of disastrous gatherings.
等哪天有空 我给你讲讲"甜茶"的"受诫礼"
Remind me to tell you someday about Timothée Chalamet's bar mitzvah.
但人总在失败中成长 吸取前车之鉴
But you live through the failure and you learn from it.
我就没办法做到这样
Yeah, I just-- I can't operate that way.
我只有确定自己正确时 才能做出选择
I can't make a decision unless I'm sure I'm right.
奇迪 你是个哲学教授吧
Hey, Chidi, you're a philosophy professor, right?
你想不想喝一杯 聊聊伦理道德呢
Any chance you'd wanna grab a drink and talk about ethics?
我最近急需学习一下这方面知识
It's a subject I've recently needed to learn about immediately.
没问题
Sounds great.
-我去拿外套 -棒
- Let me get my coat. - Awesome.
话说 我之前没作弊
By the way, I wasn't cheating before.
我刚才也没偷听你们说话
Or eavesdropping just now.
三个月前 刚开始学习时
When we started three months ago,
我没想到我会这么喜欢跟你在午夜后学习哲学
I never thought I'd get so into philosophy that we'd study past midnight.
艾斯梅拉达肯定好奇她的灵魂伴侣跑哪去了
Esmerelda must be wondering where her soul mate is.
不会 她住进鸟舍了
No, she's off in her aviary.
我有时觉得乌鸦才是她的灵魂伴侣
Sometimes I think her ravens are her real soul mate.
我不是开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
你若看到 就懂了
Actually, you should see her with them.
她和乌鸦激♥情♥四射 简直爱欲满满
It's intense, and if I'm being honest, sexually charged.
总之 跟你一如既往很开心
Anyways, this has been fun as alway--
这是什么情况 为什么亲我
What was-- why did you--
这是谁啊
Who was it?
好吧
Okay.
我一个个回答
I'll take those one at a time, I guess.
这是一个吻
It was a kiss,
因为我想亲你
I did it because I wanted to,
至于是谁 是我啊 小傻瓜
and as far as who it was, it was me, weirdo.
埃莉诺 我有灵魂伴侣
Eleanor, I-- I have a soul mate.
你根本都不喜欢她
Yeah, and you're not into her at all.
别傻了
I mean, come on.
你何必跟一个睡在大鸟巢的女人
There is no way you're supposed to spend eternity
一起共度永生呢
with a woman who sleeps in a giant nest.
我知道我和她感情不太好
Look, I-- I know she and I are in a rough patch,
但只要找到解决办法[答案] 就好了
but we just have to find the answer for how to get out of it,
就像我父母一样
like my parents.
你记得我跟你说过父母那件事吧
You remember that story I told you about my parents.
记得 但这件事没你想得那么童话
Yeah, I don't think that story is as cute as you think it is, man.
你确实很像童话王子
I mean, I'm sure you were cute, you know?
超可爱的大脑袋 戴着小领结
Big melon head and a little neck tie.
但那一幕也太扎心了
But that moment, woof.
一个八岁小孩不该承受这么多
That's too much to put on an eight-year-old.
我倒是希望小奇迪做个天真小孩就好
I kinda wish cute little Chidi just got to be a kid
而不是小教授上身
rather than a miniature professor
想办法解决世上所有难题
trying to solve all the world's problems.
但是
Well, but...
这种生活方式让我走上了哲学之路
living that way led me to philosophy,
我确实被写进医学期刊了
and, sure, I was written up in a medical journal
作为史上最年轻患上应激性溃疡的患者
as the youngest person ever with a stress-induced ulcer,
但我最终进入"善地"了
but I got into the Good Place,
如果没别的事了
so if you don't mind,
我要去想一下
I'm gonna take a second to think about
我如何亏欠宇宙赐给我的灵魂伴侣
what I owe my universe-approved soul mate and--
而不是
and not just,
跟你亲热
make out with you.
好吧
Okay, man.
撤销接吻
Kiss rescinded.
继续保持"友达以上"关系一起学习
We'll just study like two platonic nerds
直到迈克尔拆穿我
until Michael discovers me
或者艾斯梅拉达用魔咒将我变成蟾蜍
or until Esmerelda turns me into a toad with her magic amulet
因为她看得出我们两情相悦
because she can see that we're obviously into each other.
你就是找了个普通人 而不是真正的灵魂伴侣
Sorry you got an actual human being instead of your true soul mate,
一个装满潮湿梳打饼干的图书馆手推车
a library cart full of damp saltines.
你无理取闹啊
You are unbelievable!
我上辈子是做了什么
I don't know what I did...
今生遇上了你
To deserve you.
这不是梦 宝贝 我是你的人
Believe it, baby. I'm all yours.
至少是遇上更好的人之前
At least until something better comes along.
我遇上
For me.
你已经遇上最好的我了
You've pretty much topped out.
-你没事吧 -有事
- You okay? - No.
我得交给迈克尔一份新理论手稿 可我毫无头绪
I have to give Michael a new draft of my thesis and I'm a mess.
-你能帮帮我吗 -撞邪啊 竟然找我帮忙哲学问题
- Will you help me? - Woof! You want my help with philosophy?
你真是六神无主了
You must be in rough shape.
当然没问题了
I mean, yes, of course.
我就在你身边 怎么帮你
I'm here for you. What do you need?
我需要道德指引
I need someone to help guide me, morally speaking,
而这个人必须是你
and I think I need it to be you.
我很有可能再次爱上了你
There's a real possibility that I'm in love with you again,
就在这个时空里
here on this plane of existence,
就在此刻
today, now.
我们俩之前无数次寻到了彼此
We found each other before, hundreds of times.
我们这次也会再次相爱
We can do it again.
再见 奇迪
Bye, Chidi.
你确定想这样做吗
You're sure you want to do this?
我终于能够做出一个决定了
I finally make up my mind about one damn thing,
你想劝我别这么做吗
and you try to talk me out of it?
我确定
I'm sure.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
世上不存在灵魂伴侣吧
Soul mates aren't real, are they?
奇迪 老实说 我也不知道
Chidi, in all honesty, I don't know,
但我觉得不存在
but I don't think so.
我知道你来这里后 迫切想要寻到
I knew what you expected to find when you got here;
"真谛"[真爱]answers.
还有 你档案上还写着
Also, if I recall from your file,
一个魔法黑板
a magic blackboard?
一个预测授课方向的黑板
One that anticipates your lesson flow.
做梦都想要啊
That's the dream.
但你最主要还是想找寻"真谛"
But mostly you wanted answers.
特别是"真爱" 灵魂伴侣
The soul mate one, in particular.
于是我利用这点来折磨你了
So, I used it to torture you,
再次跟你道歉
which, again, sorry.
若灵魂伴侣真存在 也绝非寻得
If soul mates do exist, they're not found.
而是努力而来
They're made.
两个人 相识 相知 相爱
People meet, they get a good feeling,
一起用心经营起这段感情
and then they get to work building a relationship,
就像你父母
like your parents.
他们不是因为你摆出几条理论 就神奇和好了
They didn't magically stay together because you proved they should.
不是我的理论 也不是我上了一课
It wasn't my logic or my representation.
而是看着我 他们感觉
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表