剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
No, dummies.
这就是现有体制
That's already how it works,
而我们已经受折磨了
except we're also tortured.
我提出了一个提议
Look, I put forward a proposal.
你们都不打算协商一下吗
Are you not even going to negotiate?
他说得有理
He's got a point.
我们就应该
The fair thing for us to do is
单方面妥协牺牲更多
just keep on giving up more and more stuff we want unilaterally
直到这个恶魔满意为止
until this demon's finally happy.
老子受够了
Fork this.
就算输 也要按我们的意愿来
If we're gonna lose, let's lose on our own terms.
想一个让宇宙更美好的新创意吧
Let's come up with a completely new idea that actually makes the universe better.
说得好 至少我们死得其所
Amen. At least then, we can hold our heads high.
我们得在十分钟内想出新办法
Okay, we need to come up with our ideal plan in about 10 minutes.
各位 终于到这一刻了
Guys, it's all come to this.
我们经历过的一切
Everything we've been through...
你们生前的每一种人生
multiple lives you led on Earth,
死后体验的每一个版本
all the lives you led here,
所有伦理道德的学习与熏陶
all the ethics training and lessons
死后世界经历的每一件事
and journeys to the farthest corners of the afterlife
这一切都是为了让我们
all happened so that we could be here together...
成就最好版本的自己
as the very best versions of ourselves,
来解决这个终极难题
to solve the ultimate problem...
灵光乍现 逆转乾坤
in the nick of time.
"鸡汤文真给力" 还剩九分钟了
Cool speech. Now it's nine minutes.
奇迪 你能想出妙计吗
Chidi, can you do this?
你刚才说 成就最好版本的自己
Actually, what you just said, the very best versions of ourselves,
给了我灵感
gave me an idea.
这鸡汤文确实很给力吧
Turns out it was a cool speech.
也不在你体内
Not in you, either.
我最后还有一句要说
I just have one thing left to say.
不会再上当了
Not falling for that again.
她对屁的执着也是没谁了
Man, she is committed.
就只剩你了
That just leaves you.
法官大人 我们有个新对策想跟你说
Your honor, we have an idea we'd like to present--
没兴趣 老头子
Not interested, stretch.
她连听不都不听 还怎么说动她
How can we convince her of our plan if she won't even listen?
如果她不出来
Well, if she's not gonna stay out here,
你们就得进去
you gotta go in there.
但上次副作用很大啊
But that didn't really work great last time.
上次确实出问题了
Yeah, it wasn't an amazing,
但她两分钟后就会把我缩成弹珠了
but she's gonna marbleize me in, like, two minutes,
死马当活马医吧
so we might as well try.
我们这次还会都变成"你"吗
Are we all gonna be... you again?
应该不会
I don't think so.
经过上次让我和你们的状态都改变了
Going through that once changed me and all of you.
但如果法官现在不愿听
But if the Judge wasn't gonna listen to us out here,
我们进去 她也不会听啊
what makes you think she'll listen to us in there?
我想到一个让她听的办法了
I know one thing that might keep her attention.
"消灭全人类"控制器
傻白甜啊
Idiots.
该死
Nuts.
我怎么就上钩了呢
How did I fall for that?
请坐 法官大人
Please, have a seat, your honor.
我已经说了 我不想听
I already told you. I'm not interested.
说个理由 我为什么非听不可
Give me one reason why I should hear you out?
看我变出什么了
Okay. Here he is.
大妹子
Ma'am.
你变出了一个奥利芬特[《火线警探》男主]You made me an Olyphant?
你该听听看 法官
I think you should hear them out, Judge.
这才合理
Only seems fair.
你说得有道理
Yeah, you're probably right.
有两下子啊 珍妮特
Well played, Janet.
有俊男相伴 听听也无妨
I don't mind taking in the view when the scenery is so pretty.
我该把肖恩也叫来
I should call Shawn for this.
不是吧
Man.
我刚让所有宠物爬进火山了
I had just gotten all the puppies to climb into the cannon.
好了
All right.
洗耳恭听
Floor is yours.
死后世界的规则 问题不仅是残忍♥
So the problem with the afterlife is not only that it's cruel,
而且还无法改变
but that it's final.
人这辈子就活一次
You get one shot on Earth,
不管生活环境如何
and regardless of the context of your life,
你死后一般都会进入恶地
you're placed somewhere, usually the Bad Place,
一锤定音 没机会再自我救赎了
forever with no chance for redemption.
我当初的社区是为了折磨人类
My Neighborhood was built to torture humans,
却让人类提升了
but it made them better.
我们想建立一个专门这样的体制
We want to create a system that works that way intentionally,
可以让人类可以悔过 重新做人
a system designed to give people a fighting chance.
有意思
Interesting.
详细说说
Why don't you walk us through it?
正要说呢 别急啊
Yeah, we're gonna, man. Just chill.
人这辈子的所为不会成为测试结果
Your time on Earth won't be a test that you either pass or fail,
而是一堂人生之课
but instead a class you take,
死后才进行最终考核
and the test will come in the afterlife.
一开始还是没变
The first part stays the same.
你照样过人生 搞砸一些事
You live your life, screw up a bunch of stuff.
毁了自己的人生
Like, a lot of stuff.
严重到 别人会觉得
Like, to the point where people are, like...
弗罗里达人都没像你这么作死
this is mess up, even for Florida.
但你听不见别人
But you can't hear them
因为你掉进了沼泽里
because you fell into the swamp
想在鳄龟身上喷一个"塔可钟煎饼"的字样
trying to spray paint a Taco Bell logo on a snapping turtle.
结案陈词了 法官大人
We rest our case, your honor.
-不 -不是 不是
- No, no. - No, no, no, no, no, we don't.
这才刚开始说呢
We barely started.
人死后 还是会被评分
So when you die, you still have a points total,
但新体制之下
but in the new system,
这个分数只作为一个基准线
that number will serve as a sort of baseline
来决定你的考验难度
to determine how hard or how easy your test is.
抱歉 我有点没跟上剧情
Sorry. I'm just trying to play catch-up here.
谁来设计这些考验
Who's designing these tests, exactly?
善地设计师和恶地设计师
A Good Place architect and a Bad Place architect
一起来构建考核情境
will work together to design a scenario
让人类面对自己道德的不足之处
to make you confront your moral shortcomings,
比如埃莉诺的自私
like Eleanor's selfishness,
杰森的莽撞 奇迪的选择障碍
Jason's impulsivity, Chidi's indecisiveness,
而我则是无法穿出"摩登派"范儿
and my complete inability to carry off a mod look.
这不是...
That's not--
我知道我有其它缺点
I know I have other faults,
但这是最大的缺点
but that is a big one.
考核测验样式繁多
The test could be anything.
可以是一个人"误入善地"
Maybe you show up and you're told you're in the Good Place,
但自己心里清楚进错地方了
but you know that it's a mistake.
也可以是你生前生活的复现
Maybe the test looks just like your regular life,
或者是你现实生活的衍生版
or a twisted version of your life.
你在情境中会面临诸多挑战
You're presented with these challenges.
不管表现好坏 最后会接受测评
Do well or badly, at the end, you're given a sort of evaluation.
设计师会详解你的表现好坏
Yeah, and the architects explain what you did badly, what you did well,
然后你被重启 再来一次
and then you get rebooted and do it again...
不断重复 直到人性得以提升
and again and again until you ace it.
等一下
Hang on.
如果都被重启了
It seems to me if y'all get rebooted,
记忆都被消除了
your memories will be wiped out.
那还怎么吸取前车之鉴
How you ever gonna learn anything
每次都从零开始啊
if you're always having to start from scratch?
说得有理 蒂莫西·奥利芬特
Good point, Timothy Olyphant.
-叫小蒂就行 -知道了
- Tim's fine. - Okay, great.
新体制中
In the new system,
人脑中会保留测评中模糊的经验教训
you will retain a vague memory of what you learned in the evaluation sessions.
这个意识 不管你表现好坏
That information, what you did well or badly,
会一直印在脑中
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表