剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
我醒来之前 你离开
and leave before I wake up.
你可以先在长椅上坐一会儿
You can sit on that bench as long as you'd like,
准备好了 就可以走进去了
and whenever you're ready, you just walk through.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
棒哎 你回来了
Dip! You're back.
-杰森 -是啊
- Jason? - Yeah!
你怎么会...
What-- but how-- why--
说来有意思了
Funny story.
记得我给你做了一个小玩意
Remember how I made you something,
因为口袋里没有 我以为弄丢了
and I thought I lost it because it wasn't in my pocket?
结果发现放在我一个兜里
Turns out it was in my other pocket!
但我找到时 你已经走了
By the time I found it, you were gone.
我本来想放在这里留给你
I was just gonna leave it for you,
但我怕被奇幻松鼠给吃了
but I was worried it would get eaten by that magic squirrel.
所以我决定等你回来
So, I decided to wait for you to come back.
每隔一段时间 就会有"珍妮特"过来
Every so often, a different Janet came,
但我能分辨出不是你
but I knew it wasn't you.
杰森 这都过了一千多个"死后年"啊
Jason, it's been, like, a thousand Bearimies--
我知道 但我想再见到你
I know, but I wanted to see you again.
其实等待也没那么难
It was actually pretty easy to wait.
我就静♥坐♥ 放空思想
I sort of just sat quietly and let my mind drift away.
心念着你
Thought about you,
想着无限的宇宙
and the infinity of the universe.
就像和尚
Kind of like a monk.
什么意思
What do you mean?
很好看 "不是妹子"
Looks good, not-a-girl.
奇迪 等我
Chidi, wait up!
该嗨爆了 因为我拿"爆甜圈"来了
Time to go nuts, 'cause I brought donuts...
没有人啊
No one's here.
不好玩 浪费了这个梗
Shoot. That was gonna be a big laugh.
亲 你没收到短♥信♥吗
Sweetie. Did you not get the message?
没有 怎么了 会议取消了吗
No. Why, was the meeting cancelled?
是啊 永久取消了
Yeah. Forever.
委员会解散了
We dissolved the council.
-什么 -不需要委员会了
- What? - We don't need it anymore.
你设计的新体制运作完美
Your system's working perfectly.
数百万人类通过考核
Millions of humans passing their tests, you know.
薇琪也训练有方
Vicky's really killing it on the training,
一切运作良好
so it's all good.
好吧 等下
All right, well-- hang on, now.
我们怎么知道这个体制合适呢
Look, how are we even sure that this is the right system?
老实说 肖恩好像说得对
I mean, honestly, I think Shawn was right.
这个体制烂透了 我们该从头再来
This whole thing sucks and we should start from scratch.
别慌 淡定点 别杞人忧天了
Relax, worrywart. Take a load off.
享享清福吧
Enjoy yourself.
你知道我最近发掘什么新兴趣了吗
You know what I just discovered recently?
播客
Podcasts.
十亿多个播客节目
There's, like, a billion of them
还不断增长中
and they just keep coming.
你撤吧
Now scoot.
我新订阅了"电台实验室"听蛤蜊如何学习
I got a new Radiolab to listen to about how clams learn.
太刺♥激♥了
Pretty excited.
我爱你
I love you.
你不用回应
And you don't need to respond,
因为我知道你不擅于表达自己的情感
'cause I know you have trouble saying how you feel.
我也爱你
I love you too.
瞧瞧谁来了
Knock, knock, knock.
你好啊
Hey, what's up?
能聊几句吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
行 聊吧
Yeah, sure, why not?
-德里克 -在 明迪
- Derek? - Yes, Mindy?
有什么需要德里克效劳
What can Derek do for you?
我和埃莉诺要聊几句 你哪凉快 闪哪去吧
Eleanor and I are gonna talk for a bit, so go into your nether sphere.
这是德里克吗
That's Derek?
明迪重启德里克1.5亿多次
Mindy has rebooted Derek more than 151 million times.
德里克已进化成时空中一个奇点
Derek is now both a singular point in space,
而德里克还承纳了时空本身
and yet, Derek also contains space itself.
作为跨时空维度的连接点
The nexus of Derek is without dimension.
德里克的万物形成伊始与"热寂"
The moment of Derek's creation and the eventual heat death of the universe
猜想宇宙终极命运的一种假说
宇宙的熵达到最大值时 宇宙中其他有效能量全数转化为热能 所有物质温度达到热平衡
如今紧密合一
are now inexorably the same.
你太烦人了
You are so annoying!
要来瓶啤酒吗
Want a beer?
你就这样度日吗
So that's how you spend your days?
到处瞎逛
Wandering around,
寻找让自己圆♥满♥的事
searching for the thing that makes you complete?
差不多
Pretty much.
我开始以为与我父母和朋友有关
I thought it was connected to my parents or my friends,
但我现在觉得可能不是
but now I think it might be something else.
可能跟你有关
I think it might be you.
我最后一个使命 好像是说服你进入体系
I think my final mission might be to convince you to go through the system.
参加考核
Take the test.
我刚认识你时 心想
You know, when I first met you, I thought,
"这位姐 我懂啊
"Well, there's a chick I understand.
独处 不爱交际 独♥立♥自主 目标清晰"
Lone wolf, totally independent, knows what she wants."
-追求可♥卡♥因♥和"自娱自乐" -没错
- Cocaine and self-pleasure. - Right.
但我如果没遇到小伙伴们 可能会成为你
But I actually think you're a version of me if I'd never met my friends.
我这辈子最倒霉的情况 就是活成你
You're like the worst-case scenario of what I could have become.
-你别见怪 -姐不在乎
- No offense. - None taken.
埃莉诺 问题是 我很满意现状
Look, the thing is, Eleanor, I am fine with where I am.
我不这么觉得
See, I don't think you are.
至少 你还可以过得更好
Or at least, you could be better.
如果我们是一丘之貉 信我
If we're cut from the same cloth, then trust me.
跟别人建立情感关系会让你更幸福
There is greater happiness waiting for you if you form bonds with other people,
你心里也清楚这点
and I think you know that.
你把我和奇迪的事告诉我了
You told me about me and Chidi that time.
你给我看了录像
You showed me the tape.
你说为我们的爱情应援
You said you were rooting for us.
你有良善共情的一面
I think you have the ability to care.
说不好
I don't know.
共情这种事感觉挺麻烦
Caring just seems like a lot of work.
我一直都是孤家寡人
And I have been on my own for so long.
我没法把自己的命运交给一个陌生人
I can't imagine putting my fate in the hands of some stranger.
我猜到你会这么说
I thought you might say that.
大美女
Hello, gorgeous.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
还有明迪·圣克莱尔 没想到还能见到你
And Mindy St. Claire, as I neither live nor breathe!
什么风把你们二位吹来了
What brings you ladies here?
一直劝明迪加入体制参加考核
Trying to convince Mindy to enter the system after all this time.
她不太放心别人设计她的考核情境
She's a little worried about who might end up designing her test
无需多言 我亲自出马
Say no more. I'm on the case.
真的吗 你拿到资格证什么了吗
Really? Are you, like, certified or whatever?
还没有 但应该快了 对吧 肖恩
Well, not yet, but it won't be long, right, Shawn?
塔哈妮很快就会拿到相关资格证[变成精神病]I think you'll find that Tahani will be certified very soon.
语气太邪恶了吗
Did that sound evil?
别见怪 我是真心实意 恶魔当太久 语气改不了
I didn't mean it to. I was sincere. Force of habit.
塔哈妮很快就会拿到资格...
I do think you'll find that Tahani will be certified ve--
-闭嘴 格伦 -很好
- Shut up, Glenn. - Great.
你继续过你的小日子
So, you go back to your old life,
跟浮在空中的德里克愉快玩耍
chill with your floating Derek head,
等塔哈妮拿到资格证 你就来参加考核
when Tahani gets certified, you enter the system,
塔哈妮来设计你的考核 成吗
Tahani designs your test. Deal?
行 那就来点新花样呗
Why not? Something new.
谢谢你还想着我
Thanks for giving a crap about me.
我自己都不在乎自己
I don't really give a crap about myself,
有人关心我 感觉很暖
so it's nice that someone does.
我很高兴当初录下了你滚床单
I'm really glad I filmed you having sex.
我也是
Me too.
你可以先在长椅上坐一会儿
You can sit on that bench as long as you want.
准备好了 就可以走进去了
Whenever you're ready, you just walk through.
很好 因为我准备好了
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表