剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
- Janet? - Hi there.
旅行开心吗 奇迪
You enjoying your trip, Chidi?
很开心 但旅程还没结束
Yes, we are, but it's not over yet.
我们准备好到下一个目的地了
We are ready to head to destination number two.
-记得吧 -当然
- Remember? - Yes, of course.
这边请
Head right this way.
天呐
Man.
巴黎
Paris.
没错 显然是巴黎
Yes, Paris, obviously.
我最爱的城市
My favorite city.
你还挑选了最理想的天气
And you even picked the ideal weather.
乌云阴天 颇有凉意
Overcast and chilly.
正是宅在屋中读书的好天气
Perfect for staying inside and reading.
这是你暗示的意思吗
Is this what you were hinting to me?
我想的是六旗游乐园 但你的点子好多了
I was thinking Six Flags, but this is way better.
我住在这里时 天天来这间咖啡店
I used to come to this café every day when I lived here.
我尽量每次坐不同的地方
I tried to sit in a different seat each time
这样我就能说
so I could eventually say
我绝对坐过这些名人坐过的地方
that I definitely sat in the exact same place
让-保罗·萨特 西蒙娜·德·波伏娃
as Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir,
皆为法国存在主义哲学家
理查德·赖特 布莱希特 詹姆斯·鲍德温
Richard Wright, Brecht, James Baldwin.
黑人作家
创"布莱希特体系"的戏剧家 强调表演的"间离效果"
黑人作家与戏剧家
我们现在有的是时间 宝贝
Well, we got all the time in the world now, baby.
史上名人坐过的地方 你可以慢慢坐
Put that booty in a seat warmed by history.
埃莉诺 我了解你的小心思
Eleanor, I know what you're doing.
争当全国好女友吗 被你看穿了
Being the best eternal girlfriend ever? Guilty.
我们逛一圈吧
Let's take a walk.
埃莉诺 我要说了
So, Eleanor, here it is.
我爱你 全心全意
I love you, completely and utterly.
糟了
Crap.
但我得离开了
But I have to go.
你不用走啊
But you don't though.
你不用非得走 非得离开我
You don't have to go. You don't have to leave me.
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
只是我的时候到了
I'm just ready to leave.
我体会到那种心境了
I have the same feeling that the others described,
找到了灵魂深处的祥和
a kind of quietude in my soul.
但你刚开始有这种感觉
But you just had it.
其他几个傻瓜没想好 就匆忙离开了呢
What if those other dummies didn't wait long enough,
这种感觉会消散
and the feeling fades,
而你可以和你超赞的女友
and you get to spend another billion Bearimies
一起在"虚拟欧洲厮守几十亿个"死后年"呢
in fake afterlife Europe with your kickass girlfriend?
我不是刚有这种感觉
I didn't just have it.
这种感觉持续好长时间了
I've had it a long time.
记得我们那天跟父母小聚吗
Remember that day we were with our parents?
我妈跟你吻别
My mom kissed you good-bye,
她在你脸上留下了唇印
and got lipstick on your cheek,
你妈帮你擦去了
and your mom rubbed it off.
我不知道为什么是那个瞬间
I don't know why that was it, but...
但我就在那一刻圆♥满♥了
that was it.
我之前不想告诉你 因为
And I didn't want to tell you because--
你懂原因
because.
不行 不准走 因为杰森走了
No, man, this can't be, because Jason's gone,
塔哈妮也去搞事业了
Tahani's off doing her thing,
我没准备好离开
and I'm not ready to go,
你离开 我就又成孤家寡人了
so if you leave, then I'm alone here.
我生前一直形影单只
I was alone my whole life,
我跟自己说 我喜欢独身 但其实不是
and I told myself I like it that way, but I don't.
我喜欢跟你在一起
I like being with you.
好 我不走
Okay, I won't go.
-真的吗 -真的 我不走
- Really? - Yeah, I won't go.
还有很多事可以做
There's-- there is still plenty to do.
我留下
I'll stay.
准备好去六旗游乐园了吗
Who's ready for Six Flags?
不用了
We're good.
搞定了 他会留下
We got it. He's gonna stay.
变成鸟儿 飞入巴黎圣母院
Turn into birds and fly to Notre Dame?
站在埃菲尔铁塔顶端
Stand at the top of the Eiffel Tower
朝"游客幻影"扔水弹
and throw water balloons onto imaginary tourists?
只要你开心 都行
Whatever you want to do.
好 我们去打扮一下
Okay, well, let's freshen up,
去一个高级餐厅
have dinner at some schmancy restaurant,
开一瓶百万红酒
order a million-dollar bottle of wine,
尽管味道和那些便宜货一样
even though it tastes exactly like cheap, stupid wine,
坐在佤沙国际贵宾室
and sit in a room at the George Vasrsir
看最新版真人撕逼秀《某地娇妻》
and watch "Real Housewives" of whatever city they're doing that in now.
特别好
Love it.
我去以前住的地方转转
I'm gonna walk around my old neighborhood.
重温一下
See where I used to live.
餐馆见
Meet you at the restaurant?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
看一下菜单
Let's see what's on the menu.
真是只有你想不到 没有他们做不到
Literally anything you could possibly imagine.
你有什么想法[想吃什么]What are you thinking?
"证明道德原则的合理性永无尽头"
"Working out the terms of moral justification is an unending task."
这就是我的想法
That's what I was thinking about.
这句话
That sentence.
你想吃这句话当晚餐吗
You want to eat that sentence for dinner?
我们能吃文字吗
Can we eat words,
因为我问过珍妮特
'cause I asked Janet about this and--
不是 这是斯坎伦那本书最后一句话
No, no, it's the last line of Scanlon's book.
记得吗
Remember?
整本书旨在探讨怎么找到
The whole book is about how we should try to find rules
别人无法合理拒绝的理由
other people can't reasonably reject,
作者最后说道
and then he ends it by saying,
"寻找这些原则的合理性永无尽头"
"The search for how to find those rules will go on forever."
我提出了一个奇迪不可以离开的原则
I proposed a rule that Chidis shouldn't be allowed to leave
因为这样会让埃莉诺伤心
because it would make Eleanors sad,
我可以一直这样下去
and I could do this forever,
带你畅游宇宙 饱览美景
zip you around the universe showing you cool stuff,
我还是找不出把你留下的正当理由
and I'd still never find the justification for getting you to stay.
因为这条原则很自私
Because it's a selfish rule.
我该放手让你走
I owe it to you to let you go.
我一直不太容易流露感伤
I was never good at being sad.
一方面是因为我妈不让我这样
Partly because my mom straight up told me not to be.
但离别太感伤了
But this is sad, man.
有什么约翰·洛克或康德的鸡汤文可以安慰我吗
You got a John Locke quote or piece of Kantian wisdom you can throw at me?
这些哲学家讲的都是道理与准则
Those guys were more focused on rules and regulations.
寻求心灵慰藉要着眼东方文化
For spiritual stuff, you gotta turn to the East.
只要能慰藉我 有什么就说吧
I'll take anything you got. Hit me.
想象大海中的海浪
Picture a wave in the ocean.
可看 可量 高度可见
You can see it, measure it, its height,
阳光洒在波浪上的斑驳光点
the way the sunlight refracts when it passes through,
永远在海洋中
and it's there,
看得见 摸得着
and you can see it, you know what it is.
就是海浪
It's a wave.
浪花打在海岸上
And then it crashes on the shore,
瞬间消失
and it's gone.
但水还在
But the water is still there.
海浪只是
The wave was just a--
海水短暂存在的一种方式
a different way for the water to be for a little while.
这是佛教♥徒♥对死亡的见解
That's one conception of death for a Buddhist.
海浪回归大海
The wave returns to the ocean,
尘归尘 土归土
where it came from,
从哪里来 就回哪里去
and where it's supposed to be.
很有见地 佛教♥徒♥们
Not bad, Buddhists.
是好事
Not bad.
一切都是最好的安排
None of this is bad.
最后一个请求
I need you to do me one last favor.
现在跟我道别
Say good-bye to me now,
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表