剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
美国十大服装设计师之一
尤其以高级时装和晚礼服最著名
有我呢
I'm right here.
我们一起面对
We will get through this together.
他们来了
Here we go.
母亲 父亲 欢迎
Mother, Father, welcome to--
亲爱的女儿们
My darlings!
亲爱的女儿们
My darlings.
我的闺女们
My little girls.
-我们好爱你们两个 -特别爱
- We love you both so much. - So very much.
我们有千言万语要说
We have a million things to talk to you about,
但首先要道歉
but first, we are sorry.
我们永远都亏欠你们
We'll just be endlessly sorry forever and ever.
-这反转啊 -惊爆脑回路
- Holy crap. - I know, right?
他们已经送了一百万次泰迪熊和花了
For the 1,000,000th time, they've sent us teddy bears and flowers.
我们想要 自己就可以找珍妮特变出来啊
You think they'd understand that we can get these things ourselves if we want.
-画得真好 -过奖
- That's lovely. - Thanks.
我没想过我会说这种话
You know, I never thought I would say this,
但爸妈每天向我们示爱 我都有些腻了
but I'm getting a little bored of Mum and Dad telling us how much they love us.
是啊
Yes.
真是没想到啊
Isn't that something?
你们可能没想到
Well, this may not come as a surprise to any of you, but...
我准备好离开了
I'm ready to go.
该死 我就知道是这事
Nuts. I knew it.
-你清单上的事都做完了吗 -对
- You finished everything on your list? - I did.
我学会怎么安装浴缸
I learned how to install a bathtub,
怎么开直升飞机 怎么拆弹
fly a helicopter, defuse a bomb,
怎么完美地反手削球
deliver the perfect backhand slice.
我最后目标是跟父母度过有意义的一天
My last goal was to spend one meaningful day with my parents,
而我们跟他们度过了无数美好时光了
and now I've spent thousands of them.
我感觉圆♥满♥了
I feel complete.
你想让我为你准备送别会吗
Would you like me to prepare a farewell party for you?
不用 我自己准备好了
No need. I've done it myself.
我烹制了菜肴 调好了酒
I've cooked all the food, mixed all the drinks,
做好了家具 重刷了墙
made all the furniture, repainted all the walls,
还训练好了动物们
and trained all the animals.
来点香槟吗
Champagne?
好 谢谢 熊猫
Sure. Thank you, panda.
我还和其他人道别完了
Also, I've already said good-bye to everyone else in my life.
我姐 我爸妈 布兰特和约翰
My sister, my parents, B and J.
他们很难过 很不舍
They took it very hard.
今晚就只有我们
Tonight, it's just us.
别怪我打击你 你做的意大利肉汁烩饭有些粘
I hate to tell you this, but your risotto was just a little sticky.
-是吗 -不是 其实特别好吃
- Was it? - No, damn it, it was amazing.
就是想找个理由让你多留几个"死后年"
Just trying to figure out a way to get you to hang around for a few more Bearimies.
这么说吧
Can I tell you something?
你是我的榜样
You're my role model.
别扯了
Come on.
这是真心话
I'm serious.
美人 你本来就是我认识的人中最牛的一位了
Babe, you were already the most impressive person I ever met,
而现在又样样精通
and now you can do literally everything.
如果真是这样 那也是你鞭策有加
If that's true, it's because you inspired me.
我特别仰慕你
I admire you so very much.
你坚强不屈 内心强大 自尊自爱
Your strength, your toughness, your self-esteem,
更别说你身材火♥辣♥了
not to mention you have a rocking bod.
你充当起我的角色来夸赞我吗
Did you just turn the tables on me?
你已出师 我没什么可教你了
I got nothing left to teach you.
-珍妮特 -你好
- Janet. - Hi there.
清单上再加一项
One more goal to add to the list please.
迷妹般夸埃莉诺是美女
划去
Now cross it off.
我们确实道过别了 我很快就走
I know we already said good-bye. I'm not even here.
我就是得再见你一面
I just had to see you one last time,
因为我和亚历山大大帝搞上了
because I hooked up with Alexander the Great!
统一希腊 征服埃及 灭亡波斯帝国
建立亚历山大帝国
我看是亚历山大"小弟"还差不多
And it was more like Alexander the Fine.
总之 爱你 就此永别了
Okay, anyway, I love you, I love you, good-bye forever.
-再见 亲 -再见
- Bye, love! - Bye!
你学识渊博 我好生敬仰
I admire your breadth of knowledge.
我只能擅长一件事 干好设计师
I can only do one thing: be an architect.
我花了五百"死后年"学习弹吉他
I've spent the last 500 Bearimies trying to learn how to play the guitar,
我只学会了《Hey There Delilah》and I just mastered "Hey There Delilah."
出自美国流行朋克乐队Plain White T's专辑《All That We Need》
别过谦了 迈克尔
Don't sell yourself short, Michael.
你绝对是全宇宙最牛掰的设计师
I dare say you're the greatest architect in existence,
出自我口准没错
and I should know.
弗兰克·盖里是我教父
Frank Gehry is my godfather.
一名以设计大胆著称的建筑师
我又炫人脉 活该被吐槽
Fair enough. I deserved that.
塔哈妮 我一定会想你
Tahani, I'm gonna miss you, babe.
等下
Wait.
我不想离开了
I don't want to leave.
太好了
Great!
那就留下 新派对 各位
Then stay. New party, everyone.
"留下宴"
A staying party.
不 我也不想留下
No. I-I also don't want to stay.
我在这里没事做了 但我也不想消失
I'm done here, but I don't want to go there.
这是你唯一的归宿
It's kind of your only options.
不是
No, they aren't.
我想干♥你♥这行 迈克尔
I want to learn to do what you do, Michael.
我想成为设计师 设计"死后世界"
I want to be an architect. Design afterlives.
塔哈妮 你确实才华横溢 但你只是人类 不可能
Tahani, you're a wonderful person, but you're a person. It's impossible.
乱讲 我可以学啊
Nonsense! I can learn.
就像我之前学会了各种技艺
Just like I learned all this other stuff.
我生前一直假仁假义做善事
I've spent most of my life pretending to help people.
我成为设计师 就能真正帮助别人了
If I were an architect, I could do it for real.
至少让我试一下
Let me at least try.
别让我去找你们经理"投诉"
Don't make me talk to your manager.
就是这个范儿
That's my girl!
杰夫
Jeff.
-你收到的青蛙也太多了吧 -是啊
- Boy, kind of getting away from you here, huh? - Yeah.
但我喜欢青蛙 所以很棒
I love frogs though, so it's awesome.
我确实给你带了一个来
I did bring you one.
谢谢 塔哈妮 放下就行了
Thanks, Tahani. Just toss it on the pile.
打住 慢着
Hang on, hang on.
永远不能说"给大爷笑一个"吗
So, you can never tell a woman to smile?
她就是笑起来特别好看呢
What if she'd legitimately be prettier if she smiled?
设计部门
这样说不是对她好吗
Aren't I helping her?
格伦 碧迪 这是新实习生 塔哈妮
Glenn, Beadie, this is your new intern, Tahani.
塔哈妮
Tahani!
真好啊
This is so neat.
从我上次被炸成粘液后 就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since I was exploded into goo.
当时没溅到你身上吧
I didn't get any me on you, did I?
溅到了 但过去的事 不提也罢
You did, but it's all goo under the bridge.
总之 我什么都肯学
Anyway, I want to learn everything.
我该从底层做起 一路职场逆袭
I shall start at the bottom and earn my way up.
话说到这里 有人想喝"反物质"饮料吗
To wit, would anyone like a cup of antimatter?
好 我要不加奶中微子
Sure, I take mine with nondairy neutrinos.
马上就来
Coming right up.
谢谢你为我做的一切 迈克尔
Thank you, Michael, for everything.
不客气
You're welcome.
你第一天上班 我准备了小礼物
I brought you a little "First day on the job" present.
等你干得风生水起
Once you're a big deal around here,
你别介意我到处说 我认识你
I hope you don't mind if I brag about knowing you.
炫人脉不招人待见 迈克尔
Name-dropping's a little gauche, Michael,
但你想炫耀姐 就炫吧
but do as you must.
出自《我们彼此亏欠》
S01E06中首次出现 奇迪推崇的契约论书籍
"证明道德原则的合理性永无尽头"
"Working out the terms of moral justification is an unending task."
老娘太帅了 读完了
Boom! I did it!
只花了两千"死后年" 但我终于看完了
It only took me 2,000 Bearimies, but I finally finished that book.
没想到老娘把你搞定了吧
Ha-ha, sucker!
读这本书才没有尽头 但老娘读完了
Reading you was an unending task, but I freaking did it!
恭喜啊 宝贝
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表