剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表
不是
No.
我有事要说
I have an announcement to make.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
通过"最后那扇门"
Going through the door.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定 是时候了
Yeah, I am. It's time.
我们觉得应该召集大家
We thought the best move was to gather everyone together
开一个欢送会
for a sort of farewell party.
美酒佳肴 还有舞蹈相伴
We're gonna eat and drink, and there will be dancing.
很棒
Fun.
小伙伴们 你们不开心
Okay, homies, you're sad.
我能看出来 因为你们的表情
I can tell 'cause you have the same looks on your faces
就跟我当年一举手 老师们的表情一样
that my teachers did whenever I raised my hand in class.
别沮丧着脸了
But let's be happy.
我来担当DJ
I'm gonna DJ!
放电子乐 嗨爆一整晚
We'll play EDM all night.
-快来吧 -快来
- Come on. - Come on.
他离去让我难过 放电子乐更让我头疼了
Woof. Now I'm bummed about two things.
你好啊 道格
Hey there, Doug.
道格·福赛特
S01E01中 挂在迈克尔墙上那幅肖像就是他 嗑嗨之后 猜对了地狱与天堂的概念
于迈克尔一行人在S03E09中去找他时 发现晚年的他 为了上天堂开始行善积德
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
我吃了好多鸡肉
I've had so much chicken!
-还好你选了年轻的身体 -是啊
- It's probably good you chose your young body. - Yeah.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我没事 迈克尔 你呢
I'm okay, Michael. How are you?
我很难过
Well, I'm sad,
我知道你是宇宙中最先进的生物体
and I know you're the most advanced being in the universe,
但我感觉有必要说
but I feel like I need to tell you,
这时难过也是人之常情
it's okay if you're sad too.
我知道
I know.
我确实有点难过 但我也清楚他该离去了
And I am a little, but also, I know this is the right time for him to leave.
我真没事 相信我
I really am okay, I promise.
如果你不开心 你保证找我谈心
Will you come talk to me if you're not?
一定
Always.
大家玩得开心吗
How y'all doing tonight?
小伙伴们 我们准备了特别节目
Okay, homies, we got a real special treat.
我以前的舞队"舞动决心"来了
My old dance crew Dance Dance Resolution is here.
准备好嗨爆全场了吗
Y'all ready to tear it up one last time?
太赞了 爆表了
Yes! Yes!
好有意义啊
That was special.
今晚会让我永生难忘
I'll never forget this night.
直到我通过那扇门 消失于宇宙之中
Until I walk through the door and dissolve into the universe.
我能问件事吗
Can I ask you something, buddy?
你怎么知道时机到了
How did you know?
倒不是脑中突然听到铃♥声♥什么
It wasn't like I heard a bell ring or anything.
就是内心突然很祥和
I just suddenly had this calm feeling,
一呼一吸 身体内外合一
like the air inside my lungs was the same as the air outside my body.
心如止水
It was peaceful.
就像你感觉一个墨西哥辣椒卷会特别烫
You know the feeling when you think a jalapeño popper is gonna be too hot
但你照样咬下去了
but you bite into it anyway
结果其实口感温度刚刚好
and it's actually the perfect temperature?
别不信 我真清楚这种感觉
Believe it or not, I do know that feeling.
-这感觉超赞 -懂了吧
- That feeling rules. - There you go!
我能咨♥询♥一件事吗
Can I get your advice on something?
我怕珍妮特会忘了我
I'm scared Janet's gonna forget me.
如果她爱上别人 我不介怀
Her falling in love with someone else, I'm fine with that.
比如杰森·莫玛 《古墓丽影》里的劳拉来了
Like, if Jason Momoa or if Lara Croft Tomb Raider gets in,
《权游》中马王 电影"水行侠"扮演者
珍妮特心动了 我完全支持
and Janet's like, "That's what's up," totally cool,
但她将我遗忘 我会很伤心
but her forgetting me would be sad,
所以我做了一条项链
so I made her this.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you guys think?
很漂亮
It's lovely.
但她不会忘记你 老弟
But she's not gonna forget you, man.
她有存储功能
I mean, she literally can't.
她记得发生过的每一件事
She remembers everything that ever happened.
即使她真可以忘记谁
Even if she could forget someone,
她也不会忘记你
I don't think she's gonna forget you.
多谢安慰
Thanks.
杰森还在肚子里时 我才18岁
When I had Jason, I was 18 years old.
不是我把杰森养大 而是他把我养大了
In many ways, Jason raised me just as much as I raised him.
谢谢你做"父亲"这么称职 儿子
So, thanks for being a great dad, son.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Dad!
杰森是最真诚的男人
Jason is the realest dude ever.
这年头 大家都搞人设
I mean, none of us are real anymore.
我们都像"鬼马小精灵"一样"不真实"
We're all just Caspers the Ghost and whatnot,
还挺扯 因为我和杰森都不是白人
which is funny 'cause me and Jason ain't even white.
为什么所有鬼都是白人
Why are all ghosts white?
靠 鬼都是种族歧视吗
Dip. Are ghosts racist?
重点是 我爱你 兄弟
What I'm trying to say is, I love you, dawg,
你是电你是光你是唯一的神话 我最铁的好哥们
you're my hero, you're my best friend,
你就是我心目中的"加德纳·明修"
and you're my Gardner Minshew.
美洲虎四分卫
你可以先在长椅上坐一会儿
You can sit on that bench as long as you want.
准备好了 就可以走进去了
Whenever you're ready, you just walk through.
我爱你 珍妮特
I love you, Janet.
我也爱你 杰森
I love you too, Jason.
希望你今后永生幸福长久
I hope you have a nice rest of eternity.
我给你做了一个小玩意
I made you something.
坏了 弄丢了
Dip, I lost it.
-没事 -不 有事
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
我做了一个小玩意
I made you this cool thing
这样即使你嫁给水行侠 也会记得我
so you remember me even when you're married to Aquaman,
结果不知丢在林中哪里了
and I lost it somewhere in this forest.
也许被什么奇幻松鼠吃掉了
Some magical squirrel probably ate it.
杰森 没事 我永远不会忘记你
Jason, it's okay. I'm never gonna forget you.
对我来说 你不会真正消失
In fact, to me, you won't even really be gone.
人类时间不适用于我
I don't experience time the same way you do.
我的时空多向延展
I kind of live all times at once.
我懂你
I know what you mean.
我有次吸了鼠尾草 同时看到了过去和未来
Once, I smoked salvia, and saw the past and the future at the same time.
然后我还用猫来刷牙呢
Then I tried to brush my teeth with my cat.
回忆我们之间的美好 就如重新体验一般
To me, remembering moments with you is the same as living in them.
你能只记得美好时光 忘记不愉快的事吗
Can you just remember the happy times and forget the bad stuff?
我们没有不愉快的事
There was no bad stuff.
全都很美好
It was all good.
主轴做得太完美了
These spindles are gorgeous.
过渡层手感绝佳
And there's almost a feeling of musculature to this transition.
我动刀之前 橡树木似乎已在心中成型
The oak just sort of told me the shape before I even got to the spoke shave.
斜切面技艺精湛
This under-bevel is a great trick.
这使木头更轻盈 容易上手雕刻
It really makes it feel lighter while leaving you plenty of beef to carve.
只是丹麦家具修改版而已
It's really just a modified Danish line.
但你亲手做出来了
Still, you made it your own.
这是我见过做工最好的椅子了
This is as good a chair as I've seen.
你已出师 我没什么可教你了
I have nothing left to teach you.
真好 谢谢你
Hurrah! Thank you!
-珍妮特 -你好
- Janet! - Hi there.
调出清单
Call up the list please.
9362项 成为工匠大♥师♥
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
我昨天刚重铺了家里车道
Actually, I just finished repaving my driveway yesterday,
这一项也可以划去了
so cross that one off too.
你开始新事项之前
Before you start your next project,
我要说一下 你之前让我预先通知你的事
you should know, that thing that you asked me to tell you when it happened?
发生了
It happened.
他们通过了考核
I mean, they've gone through the system,
应该有所不同了吧
so they'll be a little different, right?
希望如此
One would hope.
我从来没跟爸妈吃过午饭
I've never had lunch with Mum and Dad.
我只安静地站在他们椅子后面
I've only ever stood silently behind their chairs
看着他们和奥斯卡·德拉伦塔吃龙虾尾
while they ate lobster tail with Oscar de la Renta.
剧集 | 善地 | 导航列表