剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
想回到我船上 最快的办法就是穿过这人群
Fastest way to my ship is through all of them.
电梯得多跑几步
Elevator's more of a run,
但挡路的人比较少
but less people to shoot through.
霍顿没逃出来
Holden didn't make it.
目前还没有
Not yet.
乘客都已经安顿好了
Passengers are all tucked in below.
你们是怎么弄到一艘火星战舰的
How the hell did you guys get your hands on a Martian gunship?
合法打捞的
Legitimate salvage.
是吗 我反正没意见
Yeah? Well, that's fine by me.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
给我分配一个控制台 我把停泊夹钳解开
Look, point me to a console, so I can override the clamps.
我们还不能走
We're not leaving yet.
-什么 -你听到我的话了
- What? - You heard me.
那些佣兵
Hey, hey! These mercs,
把所有的船都锁住
they locked down all these ships so that...
不想让任何人离开
So that no one could leave.
明白吗 他们在码头上有很多摄像头
All right? They got cameras on all the docks.
他们随时会冲过来 我们得赶紧走了
They could be here any minute. We gotta push off!
我保证霍顿等他三个小时
I promised Holden three hours.
还有时间
He still has time.
-他没逃出来 走吧 -我们要等
- He didn't make it, end of story. - We're waiting!
好吧 好吧 听我说
All right, all right, look,
我明白你的感受 好吗
I understand how you feel, all right?
我在乎的所有人都
Everybody that I give a damn about
被留在了这空间站上 包括米勒
is on this station, including Miller,
他们要么已经死了 要么也快死了
and they're all either dead or dying.
如果继续逗留
So, if we stick around here,
我们也可能会死
we run the risk of getting killed.
他说得对
He's right.
我们欠霍顿的
We owe Holden.
我可什么都不欠他
I don't owe him a goddamn thing.
杀了我 你也出不去
Shooting me isn't going to get you out of here.
让我使用控制台
Get me access to the console
我好解开停泊夹钳
So that I can unlock the clamps.
大家冷静一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Settle down, y'all.
你准备好开船带我们离开
You stand by to drive us out of here.
亚历克斯 不要听他的
Alex, you don't do it.
艾莫斯 启动控制台
Amos, fire up those consoles.
你以为我不会开枪吗
You don't think I'll shoot, do...
你说等 我们就等 老大
You say wait, so we wait, boss.
我把这个扔下去
I'm just going to put this below.
纯粹胡扯
This some real bullshit!
保持封锁线
Hold the line.
是啊 保持封锁线 大人物
Yeah, hold this line, big man.
你手下大多数人都已经离开了 不是吗
You already moved most of your people, yeah?
明明还有地方能带我们走
You got some room for us.
兄弟们
Beratnas,
这些地球人才不会让我们离开呢
These Earthers ain't gonna let us out, man.
他们根本没打算让我们离开
They ain't never gonna let us out.
我们只是他们喂机器的肉鸡而已
We're just meat for their machine!
和那些小行星带人一样 不是吗
Man, just like all them other belters back there, yeah!
你们不能杀死我们
You ain't gonna kill us.
你们不许丢下我们
And you damn well not leaving us!
血溅当场的时候到了 兄弟们
Blood's on the wall, beratnas.
我们要奋起反抗
and we just rise up!
我们要奋起反抗
We gonna rise up!
我们不是任人宰割的牲口
Milowda na animals!
菲拉特 菲拉特·科塔里 快来
Filat! Filat Kothari! Come on!
快上来 快来
Come on, come on!
他罪有应得
He had it coming.
说来话长了
It's a long story.
雨水是什么味道的
What does rain taste like?
我从没注意过
I never thought about it.
你怎么会离开地球那种地方
How could you ever leave a place like Earth?
我热爱的一切都在凋亡
Everything I loved was dying.
有人吗 下面还有人吗
Hello? Anybody down there?
我们撑到了
Well, we made it.
我从没担心过
I was never worried.
她已经开走了
She's gone.
好姑娘
Good girl.
还以为如果能找到朱莉
Thought if I could find Julie...
我就能终于知道是怎么回事了
I'd finally know something.
你确实找到她了 米勒
You did find her, Miller.
好美
It's beautiful.
什么
What?
你们两个看起来糟透了
You guys look like shit!
你状况很糟
You're pretty messed up.
机器总是自动切换到"临终关怀"档
The machine keeps trying to switch to "Hospice."
刚才那是塞米廷巴吗
Was that Sematimba down there?
是的 我杀了他
Yes. I shot him.
奈奥米
Naomi.
他们可能被那鬼东西感染了
They might be infected with that crap.
霍顿不会那样对我们的
Holden wouldn't do that to us.
他可能自己都不知道
He might not know.
他不会那样对我们的
He wouldn't do that to us.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
你没有不等我就离开
You waited.
就知道我没有看错你
Knew I was right about you.
当领头人真是个糟糕的活
Being in charge is a shit job.
还是把这个位置还给你吧
You can have it.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
我没法解开夹钳
I can't get the clamps to release.
我把手册里所有的代码都试了一遍
I've tried every code in the book.
亚历克斯 解决这个问题
Alex, deal with it!
好吧 我会解决的
Right. I'll deal with it.
你是艘战舰 我是名舰队飞行员 所以
You are a gunship and I am a navy pilot, so...
让那些气罐见鬼去吧
To hell with this gas-hauler bullshit.
脱开了
Free and clear.
空间站已经被封锁
Station is sealed.
隔离信标已激活
Quarantine beacons active.
已确认数据上传没有问题
Top Bay has confirmed uplinks are good.
全都发送到透特站
Send it all to Thoth.
发送中
Transmitting now.
[未知飞船 爱神星空间站 罗西号♥]
[加密传输: 删除]
[定位 追踪]
你好啊
Hello?
[未知地点]
你脸上有血
You have blood on you.
不是我的
Not mine.
我们救出了一些人 本该能救更多的
We saved a few. We should've saved more.
我们会救更多的
We will.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表