剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
隐形战舰留在了一块陨石上
stealth fighter tied to a rock.
大家认为说得通吗
That make sense to anybody?
这船完好无损 他怎么会就这么离开呢
The ship's in perfect condition, why would he just leave?
肯定事出有因
We're missing something here.
各位
Hey, guys.
我查到了航行记录
I just accessed the navs.
这艘船之前的目的地是爱神星 出发地是
Whoever was on this ship was headed to Eros from...
土卫九空间站
...Phoebe Station.
土卫九
Phoebe?
洛佩兹说土卫九上的人都死了
Lopez said they found everyone on Phoebe dead.
有毒物质泄漏还是什么的
Some toxic spill or something.
也许这就是那有毒物质
Maybe this is what he was talking about.
我开始有种不祥的预感了
I'm getting a real bad feeling about this.
霍顿 你身后
Holden, behind you!
-天哪 -撤退
- Jesus! - u202dBack off!
我们要回来了
We're coming in.
奈奥米 怎么了
Naomi, what's going on?
我觉得它在吸收反应堆的能量
I think it's absorbing energy from the reactor.
我去关闭电源
I'm shutting everything down.
出什么事了
What happened?
我们得断电 原地待命
We have to kill the power. Stand by.
有一瞬间我以为那个东西是...
For a second, it felt like that thing was...
是活的 没错
It was alive. u202dYeah.
艾莫斯
Amos,
切断电脑核心 该走了
cut out the computer cores. It's time to leave.
亚历克斯 我们可能接触了疑似生化危害
Alex. We've encountered a possible biohazard,
需要全面消毒
we need full decontamination.
本来也没想让你们不消毒就上来
Wasn't gonna let y'all back aboard without it.
我们应该把这个放在货舱
We should u202dstow these in the cargo bay,
以防需要快速投弃
in case we need to jettison them quick.
带我们离开吧
Get us out of here.
你们要去爱神星 对吗
You're going to Eros, aren't you?
对吗
Aren't you?
莱昂内尔·波兰斯基
If this "Lionel Polanski"
只可能在那里
is going to be anywhere, it's gonna be there.
我了解那里
I know that place.
我在爱神星上到处都有人脉
I got hooks in systems all over Eros.
让我帮你找到他
Let me help you find him.
成功的话 你就放了我
And if I do, you let me walk.
好
Okay.
等我们找到波兰斯基之后
When we find Polanski.
没找到可不行
Not before.
有人反对把那艘船炸成碎片吗
Anybody object to us u202dturning that ship into scrap?
-当然不 -这个 我
- Hell no. - Well, I...
除了你还有人反对吗
Anybody except you.
动手
Do it.
你控制着那艘船
Look, you control that ship.
那就是你谈判的筹码
You have a bargaining chip.
你为什么要炸掉自己的东西
Why would you destroy something you control?
因为那艘船是件武器
Because that ship is a weapon,
上面那东西看着也像武器
and that thing on it felt like a weapon, too.
我觉得佛瑞德·约翰逊
And I don't think Fred Johnson,
或地球 或火星 任何人都没资格得到它
or Earth, or Mars, or anybody should have it.
鱼雷准备就绪
Torpedoes armed and ready.
开火
Fire.
铭记坎特号♥
Remember the Cant.
爱神星_空间站
联♥合♥国♥-火星联合保护区 / 小行星带
爱神星空间站警备工作
u202dEros station police services
由机械之魂安保公♥司♥提供
are provided by CPM security corporation.
机械之魂将保障您的一切安全问题
Trust CPM for all your security needs.
阿努比斯1号♥ 爱神星 停泊在32S
该死
Damn it!
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, uh, I was wondering if you could help me out.
-混... -我在找我的船
- Son of a... - I'm looking for my ship.
阿努比斯号♥
Yeah, the Anubis.
-看信息版 -我看了 它就在这儿
- Check the board. - I did that. It's here.
那是我女儿的飞船
Look, it's my daughter's ship, you know...
我只是想确认一下
And I'm just trying to make sure, you know,
她有没有把它开到这里 或者她可能
did she fly it here, or did she maybe exchange it,
用飞船去跟什么下等人换了其他东西
you know, for some other goods, maybe to some low life.
我们不提供类似信息
We don't give out that info.
我只是想找到她
I'm just trying to find her, you know.
如果她在这里
I mean, if she's here.
那她就会有麻烦了
She's gonna be in some trouble.
不如
Hey, how about
我赞助你一把
I sponsor you a round.
用别人的钱玩 运气会更好
More luck when it's not your money.
救命
Help.
放开我
Get off of me!
阿努比斯号♥
Anubis.
登记信息
登记人 莱昂内尔·波兰斯基
莱昂内尔·波兰斯基
Lionel Polanski?
站那 不许动
Freeze! Don't move.
你这么说是因为你受够了
You talkin' cause you're fed up.
就像个愤世嫉俗的人会说的话
You talkin' like a fed-up person would talk.
你说话得动脑子
You need to talk with this.
塞米
Semi.
你看起来很清醒
You seem sober.
这真是今晚最大的意外
That's the biggest surprise of the night.
我在追查一条线索
Oh, I was chasing down a lead.
从船坞管♥理♥员♥胸前的脚印来看
Judging by the footprint on that dock master's chest,
你这是从线索上踏过去了吧
I'd say you were stomping on a lead.
你来爱神星做什么
Why are you on Eros?
不是为了公务之类的
Well, it's not official business, or anything.
事实上 我现在算是失业了
Actually, I'm not officially employed.
事情真是越来越有趣了
Ah, this just keeps getting better and better.
把门打开
Open the door.
这个人我带出去一趟
I'm taking this one for a walk.
我的帽子哪去了
And where's my damn hat?
来一份四号♥餐 什么都不加 盛在碗里
Hey, give me a number four, bare, in a bowl.
来杯咖啡就好
Just give me a coffee.
两份四号♥餐
Two number fours.
我请客
It's on me.
好吧 我那份卷起来 正常做就行
All right, well, make mine the burrito-style, you know, regular.
-那咖啡也要 -给你
- And, uh, plus the coffee. - u202dHey.
听我说 塞米
All right, Semi.
你可以追踪那女孩
You could trace the girl.
算是为我
For me. u202d
利用那些监控摄像头
With the security cameras.
哥们 一般这么做的人我们都是要关起来的
Man, we usually lock people up for shit like that.
我告诉过你 今时不同往日了
Anyway, I told you, this ain't the old days.
安保合同也不一样了
This new security contract.
"机械之魂"里面的人都是些挂着警徽的罪犯
These CPM guys are a pack of criminals with badges.
他们重改了系统时关闭了
They shut down access to all the public cameras
所有公共监控的接口
while they revamp the system.
趁没人注意
They're just setting up their
他们建立了新的搜查网
shakedown network while nobody's watching.
关于这个孩子 你了解多少
Anyway, what do you know about this kid?
她为什么会在爱神星上
Why she's on Eros?
相信你的直觉 不要让大脑局限认知
Trust your gut before your head gets in the way.
我知道 在以前
Yeah, yeah, I used to spout off
这些胡话我也是张口就来
all kinds of bullshit back in the day.
比如 通往地狱的路都是由善意铺成的
Like how the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
我被踢出警局的时候 我把那顶帽子给了你
Look, when I got kicked off the force, I gave you that hat
就是想让你记住 不要犯跟我一样的错
so you'd keep your head, not make the same mistakes I did.
我一定是把它忘在谷神星上了
Oh, I must have forgot it back on Ceres.
你把它忘在谷神星上了
Yeah, you forgot it back on Ceres.
现在 你追着这个女孩的行踪
And now you're following this girl
来到太阳系的这个破地方
out to the ass-crack of the solar system,
害的自己被解雇
huh? Get yourself fired.
你脑子怎么想的会觉得
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表