剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Why are you herding everybody into those shelters?
因为这就是今天派给我们的活儿
'Cause that's what they asked me to do today!
我们拿钱办事而已
Their scrip spends.
如果这些混♥蛋♥想让大家
If these assholes want people
进避难所 我们应该放出他们
in those shelters, we should let them out.
你想干就干呗
Hey, you're welcome to try.
你说你是警♥察♥
You said you were a cop.
你是他这样的警♥察♥么
You're a cop like him?
带我们去最近的避难所
You're going take me to the nearest shelter,
让我们进去
and you're gonna help me get in.
被机械之魂看到 我们都会被打死
CPM sees me with you, they shoot us both.
他说得有道理
Oh, he's got a point.
我的天 米勒
Jesus, Miller!
找人帮帮这位可怜的警♥察♥吧
Let's get this poor officer some help.
依我看所有的运输舱线路都关闭了
As far as I can tell, all the transit pod lines are shut down.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
所有船都被锁死了 大家哪里也去不了
All the ships are locked down, nobody's going anywhere.
先说重要的 罗西号♥
First things first. The Roci.
一定还有其他办法
There's gotta be other ways
能去码头 我们得想想办法
to get to the docks, so we need to find one.
等等
Wait...
霍顿 我们正在去...
Holden, we're on the move...
通讯断了
Comms just went dark.
这不是巧合 是计划好了的
This ain't an accident. It's a plan.
求你了 对不起我来晚了
Please! I'm sorry I was late.
运输舱已经关闭 避难所已经满员了
The transit pods have been shut down! The shelters are full.
-求你了 让我去避难所吧 -回家去
- Please! I just want to get to the shelters. - Go home.
呆在原地
Stay where you are!
跟着走 否则我们就使用武力了
Move along now, or we will use force.
我们就这么干站着吗
Are we just gonna stand here?
我们又不能冲过去开枪
We can't just charge in and start shooting.
当然可以
Pretty sure we can.
不要碰这些人
Hey, keep your hands off these people.
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
-听令行事 -那是米勒的朋友
- Just following orders. - That's Miller's pal.
我可没收到这种命令 你退下
Yeah, I didn't get any orders anything like this. You stand down.
我级别比你高
I've got rank here.
今天没用
Not today, you don't.
长官 长官 我们只想...
Sir, sir, we're trying to...
-有人受伤了 -怎么回事
- We got a man down! - What the hell is this?
他需要治疗
He needs medical attention.
我看得出来 但你们是谁
I can see that, but who the hell are you?
你们有些人在联♥通♥舱打起来了
Hey, some of your guys are taking fire down that connector shaft.
你去看看吧 他交给我们就好
You want to check it out. We'll take care of him.
你就待在那里
You stay right there.
开门
Open the door.
他们说了 门关了之后不准再打开
They said, once it's shut, it stays shut.
好了好了 没事了
All right, all right. You'll be all right.
我的天
Jesus.
怎么回事...
What...
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
怎么...
What...
那是什么
What the hell was that?
我们刚刚遭受到巨量强辐射
We just got hit with a mega-dose of hard radiation.
有多糟糕
How bad?
我们死定了
We're dead.
注意
Attention.
爱神星空间站遭遇辐射危险物泄漏
Eros station has experienced a radiation hazard breach...
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表