剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我用过埋过上百个你这种人了
I've raised and buried your kind by the hundreds.
他们不是我
Not my kind.
童年悲惨 只会用枪 听不进劝告
Broken boys, quick to the trigger, slow on the uptake.
来吧 小子
Go ahead, son.
开枪 子弹会射穿我
Pull it, bullet will cut right through me,
但我身后
but there'll be countless
是无数外行星联盟的兄弟姐妹
OPA brothers and sisters standing behind me.
他们会追杀你到天涯海角
They will hunt you to the ends of the Belt.
霍顿 让屠夫命令他的人退下
Holden, tell The Butcher to call off his men,
否则我让亚历克斯把他的空间站炸个窟窿
or I'll have Alex vent his bloody station.
外面情况如何
How's it going out there?
长官
Um, sir,
这出了点问题
we have a problem.
你在数据掮客那找到了什么
What did you find at the data broker's place?
就一些三流黄♥片♥
Some third-rate porn.
我想你的手下 他们把好东西都拿走了
I guess your men... I think they got all the good stuff.
你回去朱莉·毛的公♥寓♥做什么
Why did you go back to Julie Mao's apartment?
我坦白
I'm gonna come clean.
说出来有点丢脸 但是
Embarrassing... But...
我真的很喜欢她的浴室
I really like her shower.
淋浴水压太棒了
It's great water pressure.
不 别这样
Nah, hey, hey!
你为什么这么关心这女孩的去向
Why do you care so much what happened to this girl?
我很认真对待我的工作
I take my job... very seriously.
你是空间站里的笑话
You are the station joke.
我可是有调查过的
I did my homework.
或许吧 但恒星螺旋知道我在追查你
Maybe, but Star Helix knows I'm onto you.
所以 你要小心可别做得太过火
So... you wanna be careful how far you wanna take this.
我们本该在黑船酒吧里
Should be in the Black Freighter right now,
一起喝着酒 谈论未来的计划
buying each other rounds, talking future plans.
戴戴看
Try it on.
你脑袋够大
Your head's big enough.
我们可是在为可贵的事而奋斗 米勒
We are fighting for something precious here, Miller.
肯定的 更多的码头资源
Sure, a fatter percentage of the docks.
你连思维都像地球人
You even think like an Earther.
你真了不起 老兄
You are something, man.
你制♥造♥混乱 唯恐天下不乱
You create a bunch of chaos, you stir shit up
好让自己可以出来拯救世界 是吧
so you can ride in and save the day, right?
你不知道我们离成功有多近了
You have no idea how close we are, huh?
我说的可是独♥立♥
I am talking about independence!
是啊 然后你当总督
Yeah. With you as governor.
这主意真好
It's a great idea.
海岩号♥的悲剧就是对你的警告
You know, that Scopuli disaster is a dead fish on your doorstep.
你老搞错重点
You keep missing the point!
怪不得你要让毛的事石沉大海
That's why you gotta make the Mao case disappear.
唯一的问题是
The only question is,
你为什么要牺牲她
why you gotta sacrifice her?
混账东西
Son of a bitch.
真不敢相信我竟然没早点看出来
I can't believe I didn't see it before.
米勒警探
Detective Miller.
你爱上朱莉·毛了
You're in love with Julie Mao.
是啊
Yeah.
赶紧引爆了
Detonate already!
好了 我准备好了
I'm ready, I'm ready.
网子锁好了吗
You locked down the net?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
那为什么我的财产越飘越远
Then why is my money floating away?
傻瓜
Sabang!
没用的蠢货
Stupid, good-for-nothing rat.
那网子很旧了
The net is old.
等我们把货物固定好
By the time we secure the haul,
一半也已经损失了
half will be lost.
赚的钱只勉强够付这趟路的成本
I'll barely make enough to cover the trip.
兴隆号♥请注意 这是火星舰队西庇阿号♥
Attention Xinglong, this is MCRN Scipio Africanus.
关闭引擎并做登船预备
Power down and prepare to be boarded.
他们要找谁
Who they want?
明白告诉你吧
Cards are on the table.
我提供了一艘飞船给外行星联盟
I provided a ship for an OPA recon mission
去谷神星外执行侦查任务 这艘船失踪了
out of Ceres, which disappeared.
船的名字就是海岩号♥
The name of that ship is the Scopuli.
没错 我需要这艘护卫舰来寻回
That's right. I need this frigate to retrieve
唯一的生还者 莱昂内尔·波兰斯基
the lone survivor, Lionel Polanski.
-谁 -那是个代号♥
- Who? - It's a code name.
就在悲剧发生不久后
We received a set of coordinates from him
我们收到他传送来的一组坐标
a short time after the disaster.
他会比任何人清楚
He would know more than anyone else about
这一切的起因和背后主使
what started this and who's behind it.
你一定还有其他舰艇可派
There's got to be another ship you can send...
我需要艘战舰
I need a gunship.
外头局势越来越紧张
It's getting hot out there.
而外行星联盟没有这种战舰
And the OPA's got nothing like this.
我带着你的人去
I'll pick up your operator.
身为目击者你太重要 万一你遇害
You're too valuable as a witness, if you get killed...
另外三个人也同样目睹了我的所见
The other three saw just as much as I did.
他们会留下来做你的证人
They'll stay and be your witnesses.
我们都会提供宣誓证词
We'll all give sworn statements.
抱歉 我没法这么做
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
我们将会隔着对接口
We're going to be spending a lot of time
互看对方好长一段时间
staring at each other across the dock out there.
你和我目标一样
You and I both want the same thing.
都是要为我们的同胞做对的事
To do right by our people.
让我去吧
Let me do this.
火星舰队_西庇阿号♥
火星边境巡防
把手举起来
Hands where I can see them!
有运送任何武器吗
Transporting any weapons?
没有 有什么问题吗 老大
No, what's the problem, bosmain?
你们的应答器在哪
Show us your transponder.
已经过期了
Says here it's expired.
怎么啦 矿工骑士
What happened, pebble jockey?
你喝高了忘记更新执照了吗
Did you get drunk and forget to renew your license?
我可没有 朋友
I didn't have the scrip, copeng,
我得更换...
I had to replace the...
你们小行星带人总有借口
Yeah, you Belters always got an excuse.
我们必须罚你的款
We're gonna have to AO-66 you.
当你们抵达爱神星时
When you arrive on Eros,
货物会被扣留
your cargo will be held
直至你们缴清全部罚款
under lien until your fines are paid in full.
别这样 有没有别的办法...
Oh, come on, there must be something...
放开他
Hey! Leave him alone.
放松 放松 放松 放松
Dzeet! Dzeet! Dzeet! Dzeet!
何必这样呢
Why are you doing this?
扣了货你们的税官就没钱收了
Impound our haul and there's nothing left for your taxman.
我们太为难你们了吗
Oh, are we being too hard on you?
要不要放你们一马
Should we cut you a break?
我们也是为了养家糊口
We are just tryin' to feed our families, okay?
告诉你我会怎么帮你吧
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do for you...
什么也不帮
Absolutely nothing.
凭什么你们可以衣食无忧
What God gives you the right to life's riches, huh?
你们划好区域 限制我们的航行自♥由♥
You set up your zones and tell us where we can and cannot go.
你们吃饱喝足 住着玻璃宫殿
You living belly-full, with your glass palaces,
而我的同胞有半数面临饿死
while half my people are starving to death.
这公平吗
How is this justice?
你们小行星带人想为炸了唐纳吉尔号♥负责
You Skinnies wanna take credit for blowin' up the Donnager,
我们就还你公平 用我的两个拳头
we'll give you justice. With both hands.
我们拿什么去炸那么大的火星战舰
What are we gonna blow up the big Martian warship with, huh?
小矿球
Little pebbles?
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
放开他 他不是那意思
Leave him alone! He didn't mean...
我刚才对你很客气了
Hey. I went easy on you before.
不过现在
But now...
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表