剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
<未抓取成功>
<寻找目标中>
见鬼
Damn it.
我又不会弄疼他
Well, it's not like I'm hurting the guy.
<寻找目标中>
<抓取成功>
找到了
There.
成功
Bingo.
内容被加密了 当然
Content's encrypted, obviously.
不过从文件名上看 应该是政♥府♥记录
But judging by the file names, these are government records.
好吧
Okay.
客户档案 公♥司♥研发...
Customs documents, corporate R&D...
这家伙是个数据倒卖♥♥贩
This guy was a data broker.
不管他倒卖♥♥了什么
Well, whatever he brokered,
一定足够重要到害他丧命的地步
must have been important enough to get him killed.
-你有什么事没告诉我 -没有
- What're you not telling me? - Nothing.
米勒
Miller.
你不知道比较好
It's better if you don't know.
我不需要你来保护我
I don't need you to protect me.
我没有保护你
I'm not protecting you.
我讨厌你这样做
I... I hate it when you do this.
谢谢了
Thanks.
哈弗洛克
Havelock.
接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
好吧 给他留言
All right. Leave him a message.
听着
Hey, look, um...
我不管你在干什么或者在干谁
I don't care if you're up to your whatever in whoever,
等你上来歇口气的时候
but when you come up for air,
我需要你帮我在沙迪那里打个掩护 好吗
I'm gonna need you to cover for me with Shaddid, okay?
我没法跟你说细节
I can't give you any details,
你自己想象一下吧 好吗
but just use your imagination, all right?
我知道只要你想 你很会做个卑鄙小人的
I know you can be a devious son of a bitch when you want to be.
我也会为你做同样的事的
I'd do the same for you.
天啊 天啊 我去叫人帮忙
Oh shit! Shit! I'll get help!
来人救命啊 有一位警官需要帮助
Somebody help! This officer needs help!
救命
Help me!
放手 别逼我杀你
Let go. Don't make me shoot you.
你不会的
You won't.
他的武器被盔甲锁定了 开不了枪的
His weapon is keyed to his armor, he couldn't have fired it.
不用客气
You're welcome.
莫尔死了 混♥蛋♥
Mole's dead, asshole.
对不起 真的很对不起 但除非你帮我
I'm sorry, I really am. But I won't testify to anything
把我的朋友也带离这艘船 否则我不会作证
unless you help me get my friends off this ship.
-闭嘴 我想对他问话 -遵命 长官
- Shut up. I want to speak to him. - Yes, sir.
他看起来可不像我见过的那些外行星联盟大兵
He doesn't look like any OPA grunt I've ever seen.
这技术比他们先进多了
Tech is way too advanced.
他是你的了
Yours.
你为谁工作 你们为什么要毁掉坎特伯雷号♥
Who are you working for? Why did you destroy the canterbury?
土卫九空间站 你在场吗
Phoebe Station. Were you there?
你在场 发生了什么事
You were. What happened?
认真听好了
Listen to me very carefully.
如果你想要医护人员来看你 就赶快交代
If you want medical attention, you start speaking now.
我们很快都会死了
We'll all be dead soon enough.
-走吧 -拜托了
- Let's go. - Please.
你得帮我去救我的朋友们
You have to help me get my friends.
你也不会把自己人抛下不管的
You wouldn't leave one of yours behind.
我们是火星军人
We're Marines.
我们发誓在必要的时候为他人牺牲
We've sworn to die for each other if we have to.
你都几乎不怎么了解他们
You barely know those other people.
他们在这里完全是因为我
They're only here because of me.
我和你作笔交易
I'll make you a deal.
谢德
Oh, Shed.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
你回来了
You came back?
当然
Of course I did.
交易是这样的
The deal is this.
你们都要公开作证说火星
You will all testify that Mars had nothing to do
与坎特伯雷号♥的毁灭无关
with the Canterbury's destruction.
快穿好太空服 气封只是暂时性的
Suit up fast, the air seal is temporary.
我们得快走
We have to move.
-亚历克斯怎么了 -他替大家挨了一针
- What's wrong with Alex? - He took one for the team.
我来背他
I'll carry him.
来 伙计 穿上太空服
Come on, buddy. We gotta suit up.
我们不能再被阻拦了
We can't get pinned down again,
我们得找到一条安全通往停机坪的路
we need a clear route to the hangar bay.
我在努力 长官 但船上到处都是敌人
I'm trying, sir, but our ship is crawling with scumbags.
洛佩兹
Lopez.
听我说
Listen.
我们都失去了我们在乎的人
We've all lost people we care about.
而且我对整件事情一头雾水
And I don't even have a clue as to why.
但我不停地听到你们说起土卫九空间站
But I keep hearing about Phoebe Station.
如果我们都要因为它死去
And if we're all going to die because of it,
你能至少告诉我那里到底发生了什么事吗
can't you at least tell me what the hell happened there?
土卫九空间站失去联♥系♥好几周
Donnager was dispatched to Phoebe Station
唐纳吉尔号♥被派去查看
after she went silent for several weeks.
为什么
Why?
我们至今还是不知道
We still don't know.
上面所有人都死了 他们的尸体被烧成灰烬
Everyone on board was dead. Their bodies were incinerated.
我们找到他们被重新冻入冰道的墙里
We found them re-frozen to the walls of the ice tunnels.
我们以为是发生了火灾或者化学品泄露
We thought it was a fire or a chemical spill,
但随后我们发现所有的电脑核心都被摧毁了
but then we discovered that all the computer cores were destroyed.
你是说有人故意干的吗
You mean someone did it deliberately?
他们在掩盖什么事情
They were covering something up.
-什么事 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
老天
Jesus.
出什么事了
What happened?
舰长启动了零号♥程序
The Captain has set Condition Zero.
她要炸掉这艘船
She's going to scuttle the ship.
船体受损 四号♥甲板 情况紧急
Hull breach, deck four, critical.
登舰者正往工程仓 助动舱
Boarders are converging on engineering, aux,
<零号♥程序显示>
指挥中心和舰桥集结
CIC and the bridge.
准备好的备用舰离开停机坪了吗
Has the ready standby left the hangar bay?
没有 长官 还在那里
Negative, sir. It's still there.
-舰长 -还不到时候
- Captain. - Not yet.
这必须值些什么
This has to count for something.
杜基已就位
Dookie ready.
格兰姆斯已就位
Grimes in position.
把磁力靴关掉 尽快冲过去
Mag boots off. Move as fast as you can.
所有人听我口令 等待掩护火力
Everybody on my mark. Standby for cover fire.
你可不许在我面前倒下
Hey, hey! Don't you quit on me.
好了
All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
跑
Go!
快跑
Go!
我们现在该怎么办
What the hell are we supposed to do now?
其他人呢
What about the others?
都死了 我们得赶紧离开
They're gone. We have to dust off now.
我不是飞行员 你得找别人来驾驶这艘船
I'm not a pilot. Someone else needs to fly.
-怎么了 -上去
- What? Whoa! - Go. Go!
将全船所有系统的操作控制权限
Authorize full operational
授权给现在船上的所有人
control of all systems for everyone now on board.
老大 我觉得我现在的状态...
Boss, I don't think I'm in any condition to...
-带我们离开 -没问题
- Get us out of here! - You got it.
我需要来些果汁
I need some juice.
好了 亲爱的 对我温柔点
Okay, sweetheart, be gentle with me.
人家可是第一次
This is my first time.
抱歉
Sorry.
设定机动规避路线 最大速度
Evasive maneuvers. Max burn.
别让任何人跟上我们
Do not let anyone stay on our tail.
没问题 老大 我是说 遵命 长官
You got it, Hoss... I mean... Yes, sir.
要是能在火星上看到大海就好了
It would've been nice to see an ocean on Mars.
-太刀号♥已经离开了 -长官
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表