剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
小行星带_运输船
前往爱神星
第一次出来吗
First time?
第一次干什么
First time what?
你是第一次出太空吗
First time in space?
是的
Oh, I am. u202d
谷神星土生土长的
Ceres born and raised then?
是的
Yup.
人们说在空间站长大的人
They say if you grew up on a station,
会患上先天性广场恐怖症
You develop a natural agoraphobia.
因为久居地下 长♥期♥在隧♥道♥内活动
From living underground. In the tunnels.
习惯不了宽敞开阔的地方
You're not used to the wide open spaces.
我经常和这种家伙打交道
I'm used to this guy.
他在地下的工作时间
He spends a lot more time
远远超过在地上
working underneath things than he does on top.
总是要担心耳朵的保健
He could worry a little more about his ear hygiene, too.
我只是觉得你看起来有些不安
You just looked a little nervous, that's all.
如果知道自己害怕的是什么 你就能克服它
You know, if you identify the fear, you can get past it.
然后慢慢就习惯了
And then you get used to it.
最近一年半 我每月都要飞一次太空
I've been flying once a month for the past year and a half.
-商人吗 -不 我
- Salesman? u202d- No, I'm, uh.
我在为登上诺伍号♥做准备
I'm preparing myself for the Nauvoo.
诺伍号♥
The Nauvoo.
你是摩♥门♥教♥徒吗
Mormon?
是的
Yes.
另一种形式的商人
A different kind of salesman.
不过别因此讨厌我
But don't hold that against me.
曾经的我可能会
Well, there was a time when I would've.
但现在不会了吗
But not anymore?
恕我直言
Forgive me for saying so,
但我觉得你不像
but I don't get the impression you're a man
会全身心接受上帝的人
who's accepted Jesus Christ into his heart.
我大概只是没绝望到那个程度吧
I guess I'm just not that desperate.
如果直面内心的话
We all are.
其实我们都一样
If we're being honest with ourselves.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你们将要登上那艘大船
You guys are gonna get on this big ship,
乘着它飞入遥远的太空深处
you're gonna ride out into the great beyond
距离有一百光年
for 100 years.
如果到了那里 但却什么都没有
What happens when you get out there...
你们会怎么样
and there's nothing.
你们千挑万选的那颗星球 是个不毛之地
That big planet you got picked out, it ain't worth a damn.
没有人知道那里的情况
I mean, nobody really knows what's out there.
你们也回不来
You can't come back.
你说得对 我们不会回来
Well, you're right about not coming back.
但如果真是如此
But if that is the case,
也只是上帝告诉我们
God has just revealed to us
还应继续搜寻
that we haven't finished our search yet.
你难道不害怕吗
Doesn't that scare the shit out of you?
当然怕了
Yeah, of course it does.
但是上帝会安排好一切
But I put myself in the hands of God.
真正的信仰就是冒险
True faith is a risk.
风险越大...
You know, and with great risk comes...
后半句我知道
Yeah, yeah, I know the rest.
嗯
Yeah.
火星 地球和小行星带间矛盾升级
谁知道呢
Ah, who knows.
也许你们离开得正是时候
You guys might be getting out at just the right time.
BA834024112号♥_小行星
小行星带
这里只有这个被标记的小行星
Only thing we got here is the lovely charted belt asteroid
BA834024112
Bravo-alpha 834024112.
没有生命仓 没有紧急避难处 什么都没有
No life pod, no emergency habitat, nothing.
我们拿到的坐标就是这
These were the coordinates we were given.
这就是块石头
It's just a rock.
亚历克斯 驾驶飞船四处看看
Alex, take her around, let's have a look-see.
好的 头儿
You got it, Chief.
亚历克斯 停一停
Alex, hold up.
倒回去
Swing back.
就是这里
Right there.
那个狭缝里面
Inside that crevasse.
这可真是停得一手好船
That is some sweet parking job.
视野里几乎看不出来
It's barely registering on the scopes.
是一艘隐形飞船
It's a stealth ship.
唐纳吉尔号♥就是被隐形飞船炸毁的
Just like the ones that killed the Donnager.
坎特号♥也是
And the Cant.
我有点想炸了这艘船
I kinda want to blast it.
别激动 伙计
Easy there, partner.
这玩意儿可能会反击
These things tend to shoot back.
无垠的太空
第一季 第八集
By aBu 20170428
[后期圣徒教会航♥天♥器_诺伍号♥]
[建造中]
第谷_空间站
小行星带
目前就破解了这些
This is as far as you've got?
这属于火星舰队四级加密
It's level four MCRN encryption.
稍微出错就会销毁所有的数据
If I poke the wrong node, I'll wipe out all the data.
许多火星战士为了这里头的信息
A lot of Martian u202dsoldiers gave their lives
牺牲性命
for this information.
我要知道原因
I need to know why.
[信♥号♥♥搜索中]
[传送失败]
[无网络]
[无网络 传送失败]
我需要你过来看样东西
I need you to look at something.
我正忙呢
Kinda busy.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
我还指望你能告诉我们
I was hoping you could tell us.
看上去是废弃了
Looks dead.
你可帮了大忙了
Oh, yeah, you're a great help.
所有主要波段的电磁反射几乎为零
EMF reflection, practically zero across all main bands.
很先进的隐形科技
It's nice stealth tech.
这我们早就知道了
We already figured that out.
谁会拥有这样的飞船
Who has ships like that?
当然是火星
Mars, of course.
但是这种设计我从没见过
But this is not a design I've seen before.
-肯定是新型的 -不是火星的
- Must be one of the newer. - It's not Martian.
没有其他人会造隐形船了 造不起
No one else builds stealth, no one else can afford to.
佛瑞德·约翰逊派你们来就是为了找这个
This is what Fred Johnson sent you out here to find.
-我想他不知道这有隐形飞船 -扯淡
- I don't think he knew it was out here. - Bullshit.
一艘停在岩石旁的
A dead stealth ship
隐形飞船 看起来就和岩石毫无二致
sitting next to a rock looks just like a rock,
除非你确切知道它的位置
unless you know exactly where to look.
你们来这目的是要打捞回收它
You guys are out here to salvage this.
这才不是什么打捞任务
We're not on a salvage mission.
佛瑞德·约翰逊是个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 你不能
Fred Johnson is a terrorist, you can't...
这不是打捞任务
We're not on a salvage mission!
我们是来寻找生还者的
We're here looking for survivors.
幸运的话还能解开一些疑问
And some answers, if we're lucky.
主气闸是开着的
Main airlock's open,
但船壳看起来完好
but the hull seems to be intact.
里面或许还有空气
There could still be air inside.
那好
All right, then.
我们进去看看
We're going in.
还记得上一次我们登上这种船的下场吗
Remember what happened the last time we went into one of these?
但这一次我们有自己的枪
Yeah, well, this time we got guns of our own.
穿上太空服 你跟我们一起去
Suit up. You're coming with us.
-为什么是我 -这位是你的新保镖
- Me? What? Why? - And meet your new bodyguard.
你要敢动他一根汗毛
He so much as breaks a toenail,
你就自己从这颗星球搭车回家吧
you're hitch-hiking home from this rock.
遵命 船长
Sure thing, skipper.
走
Move.
你能看到我们太空服摄像画面吗
You seeing our suit-cams?
可以 所有画面传输正常
Yup. All video feeds are lookin' good.
太扯淡了
This is bullshit.
早期矿工挖矿会带上金丝雀
金丝雀若死去即代表有危险气体泄漏
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表