剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Open water all the way to the horizon.
他告诉我有一天我们也会把火星建成那样
He told me that someday we would make Mars just like that.
对于一辈子生活在穹顶之下的人而言
When you spend your whole life living under a dome,
即使是海洋这样一个概念都难以想象
even the idea of an ocean seems impossible to imagine.
我永远理解不了你们这些人
I could never understand your people.
宇宙赐予你们如此丰厚的礼物
Why, when the universe had bestowed so much upon you,
你们为什么却似乎毫不关心
you seemed to care so little for it.
毁灭是地球人最擅长的事情
Wrecking things is what Earthers do best.
火星人也是 从你们战舰的样子看
Martians, too, by the look of your ship.
我们和你们完全不一样
We are nothing like you.
地球人关心的只是政♥府♥的施舍
The only things Earthers care about is government handouts.
免费食物 免费水 免费毒品
Free food, free water, free drugs
这样你们就可以忘却你们漫无目标的人生
so that you can forget the aimless lives you lead.
你们是一群短视自私的人
You're short-sighted and selfish,
而这会毁了你们
and it will destroy you.
进攻鱼雷进入定点防御炮火力范围 一分钟
Incoming torpedoes in PDC range, one minute.
地球已经完了 霍顿先生
Earth is over, Mr. Holden.
我只希望我们能赶在你们也把火星毁灭之前
My only hope is that we can bring Mars to life
让它焕发生机
before you destroy that, too.
看好犯人
Secure the prisoner.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
坐到椅子上去
Get in the chair.
系上
Come on.
希望你喜欢这场表演
I hope you enjoy the show.
锁定定点防御炮然后开火
Lock PDCs and engage.
定点防御炮开火
PDCs are go.
毁掉一艘 还剩五艘
Splash one! Five more to go.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 长官
No, sir,
只是他们的鱼雷导航系统真的很优秀
it's just their torps' guidance systems are really good.
比我们在模拟战斗里见过的都要好
Better than anything we ever simmed against.
让定点防御炮尽全力才能防御
They're pushing our PDCs to the limit.
主反应器舱被击中
Impact on main reactor housing.
舰长 敌舰进入制导导弹火力范围
Captain, enemy ships are now inside guided missile range.
鱼雷已经不再有效力了
Torpedoes will no longer be effective.
够了 启动轨道炮
Enough of this. Bring up the rail guns.
我们赶紧结束战斗回家去
Let's finish this and go home.
遵命 长官 将能量转移至轨道炮
Aye, sir. Diverting power to rail guns.
<铭记坎特号♥>
我要找比齐·贝迪克
I'm looking for Bizi Betiko.
你在这里可找不到他
You're not going to find him here.
为什么这么说
Why you pensa?
你为什么这么说
Why you pensa?
-为什么这么说 -你为什么这么说
- Why you pensa? - Why you pensa?
-这是他家 是吗 -对 是的
- This is his place, right? - So, ya, that it is.
这就意味着我已经驾驶普拉号♥
Which puts me at 29 days,
在无动力下飞行了
seven hours and 13 minutes of Pura,
29天7小时13分了
unpowered flight.
我会绕木星转向 然后高速...
I carve it up around the big-gas, then load up more spin...
-罗曼诺夫 -绕过土星环
- Romanov. - Going 'round the ringer.
还有三百万公里的绝对真空
It's only three million clicks of hard vacuum
我就要冲向比蚊子屁♥股♥还小的靶心了
to hit a bull's-eye smaller than a mosquito's ass
然后就可以让我永载飞行史册
and fly my way into the record books.
引力弹弓俱乐部
Slingshot club.
是的 只是娱乐大众 长官
Yeah. Oh, for entertainment purposes only, sasa ke.
不需要执照的
No license required.
我根本不关心什么狗屁执照
Ah, I don't give a crap about that. Huh?
那想要赌一把吗 今晚这一出很不错哦
Wanna bet, ke? Action good tonight.
好了 都听我说 我是恒星螺旋警♥察♥
All right, listen up! Star Helix.
我在找一个女孩
I'm looking for a girl.
她叫朱莉 曾经是个驾驶员
Her name's Julie, she was a pilot.
她可能来找比齐租过一艘船
She might've come to Bizi to charter a ship?
这边
Here.
混♥蛋♥们 比齐·贝迪克死了
Hey, assholes. Bizi Betiko is dead.
他还没死呢 笨警♥察♥ 他在那里
He ain't dead yet, copeng. He be out there.
那就是比齐·贝迪克
That Bizi Betiko!
看好我是怎么成功的...
Watch the way it's done...
贝迪克
比齐
谷神星
12区42层
男性
胜利
Sabaka!
比齐 比齐 比齐 比齐
Bizi, Bizi, Bizi, Bizi!
加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
加油啊 加油啊
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
现在他死了
Now he dead.
你应该赌的 你真该赌一把的
Should've bet. Should've bet.
第谷_空间站
位于小行星带
诺伍号♥的引擎都已经通过了检测和认证
The Nauvoo's engines have all been tested and certified,
我们同时
and we've been able to
还在继续完成船体外壳的建造
continue laying down the hull at the same time.
也就是说 一切都在按计划进行
Which means, everything is proceeding on schedule
也在预算之内 我相信你听到一定会很高兴
and on budget, which I'm sure you're pleased to hear.
约翰逊先生
Mr. Johnson.
后期圣徒教会雇你来建造诺伍号♥
The Latter Day Saints took a considerable risk
是冒了一定风险的
hiring you to build the Nauvoo.
我知道
I know.
第谷公♥司♥主营加速行星自转
Tycho spins up asteroids.
我们并没有造船业务 以前没有过
We don't build ships, not till now.
但相信我 这会成为一艘令世人难忘的船
But trust me, it'll be a ship no one will ever forget.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
我是指你 有些人在讨论
I meant you. There have been rumblings
应该把这个项目的主管
that you should be replaced
换成别人
as head of operations for the project.
为什么呢
Why is that?
你与外行星联盟的关系
Your ties to the OPA have been making a number of elders
让总会的一些长老们感到不安
in the general authorities uncomfortable,
尤其考虑到最近小行星带发生的事件
Particularly in light of the recent events in the belt.
外行星联盟旨在为全体小行星带人
The OPA is only interested in human rights
争取人♥权♥和工作
and jobs for all Belters.
还有在谷神星上挑起骚乱
And fomenting riots on Ceres.
还有利用坎特伯雷号♥事件煽动民众情绪
And inflaming passions in the wake of the Canterbury.
有组织宗教在历史上也不是没有过血腥暴♥力♥
The history of organized religion isn't exactly strife-free.
教会指示我向第谷公♥司♥要求一位新的项目主管
I've been asked to request a new head of operations.
当然 如果你们希望这样
Of course. If that's what you want.
但我有义务提醒你 没有我
But I'd be remiss if I didn't remind you that, without me,
你们可能很难找到技能最娴熟的小行星带人
you're going to have a very difficult time retaining
来建设你们的项目
the most skilled Belters for your project.
我是指那些真正认真负责的人
I mean the ones who build for reliability.
你们要派你们最优秀最聪明的摩♥门♥教♥徒
You're about to send your best and brightest Mormons
登上一场长达百年的旅程
on a hundred-year voyage
去往一个新太阳系的新行星
to a new world around a new sun.
谁知道路上有可能发生什么样的悲剧故障呢
Who knows what tragic malfunctions might occur along the way?
那么你打算找谁来替换我
So who'd you have in mind?
我们还在权衡考虑中
We're still weighing our options.
目前还请先一切照旧
For now, uh, please just continue along, as before.
太好了
Great.
我们要对诺伍号♥的传感器阵列
We have some calibration work to do
进行校准
on the Nauvoo's sensor arrays.
所以我要请你们的人先都下船
So I'm going to need you to get all your people off the ship
等我们完工了会通知你的
and I'll let you know when we're done.
可以行动了
We're good to go.
把所有的摩♥门♥教♥徒都赶下船
Get all the Mormons off the ship
将所有的传感器都对准唐纳吉尔号♥
and get those sensors pointed toward the Donnager.
我需要全面情报 快
I need a full report, now.
他们也有轨道炮
They've got rail guns, too.
我还从没见过这种大小的船上带轨道炮
I've never seen them on ships this size.
见鬼 我觉得他们在把能量转移到轨道炮
Shit. I think they're diverting power to the rail guns.
那就意味着我们进入近战状态了
That means we're in CQB.
-什么是近战 -域内近距离战斗
- What the hell is CQB? - A close quarter battle.
谁会疯狂到和唐纳吉尔号♥进行近战
Who would be insane enough to take on the Donnager in CQB?
该死 把我从这椅子上解开
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表