剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
No port is going to
在关闭应答器的情况下入港的
let us dock with our transponder off.
而只要我们一打开应答器
And the minute we turn it on,
太阳系里的每一艘火星飞船都会知道
every Martian ship in the system will know it.
想想这点
Think about it,
我们是坎特伯雷号♥和唐纳吉尔号♥
we're the only survivors from the Canterbury
唯一的幸存者
and the Donnager.
我们看起来就像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We look like terrorists.
没有人会相信我们所说的
No one's gonna believe our story.
我都不会相信
I wouldn't believe us.
佛瑞德·约翰逊给了我们一线生机
Fred Johnson just offered us a lifeline.
我认为我们应该接受它
I say we take it.
我们不去第谷
We're not going to Tycho.
你有更好的主意吗
You got any other ideas?
你不能相信佛瑞德·约翰逊
You can't trust Fred Johnson.
我们都知道他能做出什么事来
We all know what he's capable of.
那都是十年前的事儿了 人是会变的
That was, like, 10 years ago. People change.
火星人说你是外行星联盟的人
The Martians said you were OPA.
不要说你完全不了解的事情
Stop talking about stuff that you know nothing about,
因为...
because...
我反对
I vote "No."
霍顿说的有道理
Holden's got a point.
我们得找个去处
We gotta go somewhere.
艾莫斯
Amos?
我听你的 老大
I'm with you, boss.
那就是二对二
Then it's two against two.
我们哪儿都不去
We're not going anywhere.
铭记坎特号♥
Remember the Cant!
听说是戈尔登·博夫干掉了唐纳吉尔号♥
Heard it was Golden Bough that took out the Donnager.
外行星联盟现在也有炮艇了
OPA's got gunships now, too.
事情才刚刚开始
Things just getting started.
恶棍们没空理我们 除非我们去招惹他们
Dirtsiders won't pay us no mind, unless we make them.
恒星螺旋警♥察♥ 大家都冷静一下
Star Helix, guys. Just calm down, okay?
电力马上就会恢复的
The power will be back on in a minute.
可不是么
Course it is.
没有哪个地球人的走狗可以跟我说
No Earther's pet gonna tell me
让我冷静一下
to calm down.
结束了 条子
It's over, cop...
你在干什么 你疯了吗
Hey, what're you doing? Are you crazy?
他不配呼吸小行星带人♥民♥的空气
He don't deserve to breathe the Belter folks' air.
小心你的眼睛 条子
Watch your eyes, cop.
我想要杀了他
I wanna kill that guy.
铭记坎特号♥
Remember the Cant.
他的名字是菲拉特·科塔里
His name's Filat Kothari,
洛卡·格雷加斯的打手
Loca Greiga muscle.
再见了 谷神星
Sayonara, Ceres,
这是我送你的离别礼物
that's my going-away present to you!
我去追求更好更伟大的事业了
Onto bigger and better things.
几分钟前发的 到处都是了
It was posted a couple minutes ago. It's everywhere.
米勒知道了吗
Does Miller know yet?
他今天没来
He didn't show today.
阿努比斯号♥
Anubis...
显示飞船的飞行轨迹
Show me this, uh, ship's flight path.
显示
Show me...
朱莉搭乘的海岩号♥的预测轨迹
Julie's projected flight path for the Scopuli.
立体显示
Go 3D.
发生暴♥乱♥后
In the wake of the riots,
总督命令对付任何外行星联盟成员
the Governor's orders were to proceed with extreme caution
都要加倍小心
when dealing with any known OPA members...
幸运的是 这家伙不是外行星联盟成员
Luckily, this asshole's not OPA.
所以如果他拘捕 就直接击毙
So, if he resists, take him out.
如果逃跑 可以开枪
If he runs, shoot him.
如果他不小心掉出了气闸
And if he accidentally falls out an airlock,
那是他的命
that's life.
哈弗洛克是我们的人
Havelock is one of us.
这儿还是我们的空间站
This is still our station.
我们要确保没人♥质♥疑这点
Let's make sure that people don't think otherwise.
塞米 好久不见 伙计
Semi. Long time, partner.
需要你帮个忙
Listen, I need a favor.
我需要你帮我查个应答器代码 好吗
I need you to run down a transponder code for me, okay?
是一艘叫阿努比斯或类似名字的飞船的
It's for a ship called the "Anubus," Or, "Anubis."
我给你拼出来 ANUBIS
I'm going to spell it. A-N-U-B-I-S.
谢了 哥们 欠你一次
Thanks, buddy, I owe you one.
或者我们这算扯平了
Or, are we even?
你来干什么
What're you doing here?
我还想问你呢
Could ask you the same thing.
还以为你正在外面追踪
Figured you'd be out hunting down
那个袭击你了搭档的人呢
the guy who jacked up your partner.
是啊 我只是处理点事情
Yeah, yeah, I'm just finishing up a few things,
什么味道
What's that smell?
那东西叫 咖啡
It's called, uh, coffee.
我想也是
That's what I mean.
你什么时候开始喝咖啡了
Since when do you drink coffee?
你看到哈弗洛克和科塔里的视频了吗
Have you seen the footage of Havelock and Kothari?
打算做点什么吗
Planning on doing anything about it?
是啊 我打算找到他然后杀掉
Yeah. I was planning on hunting the guy down and killing him.
慢慢弄死
Real slow.
他要去哪里
Where's the guy going to go?
不过得等你找到你的富家大小姐
Right after you find your little rich girl,
狠狠敲他父亲一笔之后吧
shake down her daddy for a big payday.
没错 被你发现了
Yeah, that's it. You got me.
好吧 米勒 那不打扰了
All right. Well, Miller. I'll, I'll leave you to it.
外面所有的事
You know, everything going on out there,
我们面对的问题
all this shitstorm that we're in,
都和她有关
it's all got to do with her.
朱莉·毛
Julie Mao.
我听着呢
Okay. I'm listening.
你记得我们在那尸体上
You know that memory crypt
找到的存储块吧
that we took out of that stiff?
-怎么 -好的 立体显示
- Yeah? - All right. Go 3D.
上面有条未注册飞行轨迹
It had an unregistered flight path
是一艘叫做阿努比斯号♥的飞船的
for a ship called the Anubus, Anubis.
阿努比斯号♥离开了土卫九研究站
The Anubis left Phoebe Research Station,
飞向了爱神星 对吧
and it was headed for Eros, okay?
我在想
Now, I'm thinking,
也许这艘船上运了点东西
"maybe something's being transported on this ship."
我想 朱莉的船是被派去拦截它的
I'm thinking, "Julie's ship was sent out to intercept it."
结果突然
And then, suddenly,
飞船一艘艘爆♥炸♥了
ships start blowing up,
坎特伯雷号♥ 唐纳吉尔号♥
the Canterbury, the Donnager,
这之间一定有联♥系♥
it's got to be connected.
沙迪知道这些吗
Does Shaddid know about any of this?
我跟她讲了朱莉的事 讲了海岩号♥
I told her about Julie, I told her about the Scopuli.
我不知道 她没兴趣
I don't know, she didn't bite.
我需要更多
I need more...
我需要更多信息
I need more pieces to the puzzle.
你觉得这艘阿比努斯号♥上运了什么
What do you think is on this "Anubis" ?
某个东西
Something.
某个值得让很多人付出生命的东西
Something worth spilling a lot of blood over.
米勒
Miller,
也许这已经超出你的职务范围了
maybe this is above your pay-grade.
你觉得我解不开
You don't think I can do it, huh?
你觉得我破不了这个案子
You don't think I can crack the case?
不 我是说你该向上级汇报
No, I mean, you need to take this upstairs.
也许吧
Yeah, well, maybe.
在那之前 我还是
Until then, I'll just, uh...
尽我的一点绵薄之力吧
I guess I'll do my pathetic best.
你们说的我们完全明白 联♥合♥国♥一号♥
Yeah we hear you loud and clear UN1
但你们没理解我们的意思
but we don't think that you're hearing us.
我们提出的条件简单明确
The terms we've outlined are clear and simple,
在你们答应前
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表