剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
舰队指挥官不会接受重新部署
Fleet command will not support redeployment
除非掌握证据
unless we have proof.
我真心怀疑秘♥书♥长♥
I seriously doubt the secretary general
要在这事上否决我们
will want to override us on this.
上将说的没错
The admiral's right.
在得到更多消息前 我们静候事态发展
Until we know more, we sit tight and wait.
不幸的是 就目前的紧张情势
Unfortunately, given the current tension levels,
提前回火星
sooner than I'd hoped.
所以请转告他们
So, please tell them
-下次再约 -当然
- some other time. - Of course.
赌五十美元我会比你先走完广场
Fifty bucks says I can beat you to the end of the concourse.
泡泡
Bubbles.
弗兰克
Frank.
我总是让着你的
I always just let you win.
你是需要50美元吗
You need $50?
我需要的是一杯酒
I need a drink, is what I need.
请你喝两杯 这都过中午了
Have two. It's past noon.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
坎特伯雷号♥的事啊
Ah, this Canterbury business.
火星什么消息都不肯透露
The Martians won't release any more intel,
如果他们真有的话
If they even have any,
那样联♥合♥国♥也只会吼我
which just leaves the U.N. screaming in my ear
嫌我不告诉他们 但我真不知道啊
for what I can't give them, because I don't have.
所以 现在你无事一身轻了
So, for the moment, you're completely useless
所以没有借口
and therefore have no excuse
拒绝我下午叫你来我家的邀请了吧
not to come to my house this afternoon.
以我现在的心情恐怕会很无趣
Oh, I don't know if I'm any fun right now.
你从来也没有趣过
You're never fun.
但克雷格很有趣
But Craig is.
所以我才要邀请你
That's why I'm inviting you.
阿尔琼在做馅饼呢
Arjun is making flan.
四十年了我从来没拒绝过你
In 40 years, you've never taken a "No" from me.
今天又怎么可能例外呢
So why should today be any different?
如果这能让你好点的话
If it makes you feel better,
论续航能力你最高
you are the best at rolling over.
回见了
See you later.
众生平等
Donchu for sympany.
内行星的人把我们恨到了骨子里
The inners hate us down to our brittle bones...
行了 够了
All right, that's enough.
赶紧走
Get outta here!
-我们的空气 我们的水 -走
- Our air. Our water. - Move along.
小行星工人遭受歧视
Enne loof belterloader.
-行了 够了 -小行星工人需要水
- All right, you're done here. - Acqua belterloader.
你无法让我们沉默
You can't silence us.
小行星带不会永远忍♥受压♥迫♥的
Belters won't stand for this forever.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
-你们喜欢笑吗 -不喜欢
- Do you like to laugh? - No.
我喜欢
I like to laugh.
棒 我知道你肯定觉得摩♥门♥教♥徒没意思
Great! Now I know what you're thinking. Mormons aren't funny.
但我们每周在笑笑棚会有一天喜剧日
But we have a comedy night at the laugh shack once a week,
我很乐意证明你这么想错了
and I'd love to prove you wrong.
要我把你的名字加入今晚的参加名单吗
Can I put your name on the list for tonight?
走开
Back off.
今晚不行 但我很想去看看
I can't do it tonight, but I'd really like to check it out.
下周可以吗
How about next week?
我很乐意
It would be my pleasure.
你去了也会很开心的
And it will be yours!
好的 沙迪队长
All right... "Captain Shaddid."
太棒了 下周我会联♥系♥您提醒此事
That's great. I'll be in touch next week to remind you.
你可得盯紧他
Now you stay on him,
因为队长爱忘事
because the captain tends to get kind of forgetful.
是的 如果我没反应你就继续打
Yeah, if you don't hear back from me, just keep trying.
好的 兄弟
Will do, brother.
嘿
Hey, hey!
你都不管管吗
You're not gonna do anything about that.
不用 你来吧 他跑去那边了
Nah, you take it. He went that way.
我明白了 你就只管
Oh, I see. So you're only chivalrous
我已经抓到的贼是吗
once I've already got the guy in cuffs?
你自己的对象自己管 好吗
Hey, your dates are your own business, okay?
你真好 米勒
That's nice, Miller.
地球人和火星人要合伙毁掉小行星带
Earthers and Dusters would unite to destroy the Belt.
现在我们应该团结一心
Now is the time to lock arms...
他们炸掉了坎特伯雷号♥
They blew up the canterbury!
铭记坎特伯雷号♥ 铭记坎特伯雷号♥
Remember the cant... Remember the cant...
行了 今天的自♥由♥演讲到此为止了
All right, that's enough free speech for today.
都散了
Break it up.
听到我的话了 走吧 走了
You heard the man. Go on... Come on.
总有一天你的所作所为会有报应 沃瓦拉
You'll have your day at market, welwala.
是吗
Yeah?
我很期待呢
See, I'm looking forward to it.
行了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你今天心情不错啊
You're in fine form today.
我只是完成工作 夫人
Just doing my job, ma'am.
那你倒是做啊
So do it.
如果不是沙迪停了我的案子
If Shaddid wouldn't shut down my cases.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
来猜猜吧 肯定不是堆在你桌上的
Well, let's see, it can't be any of the dead scumbags
死掉的恶棍或者失踪黑帮的案子吧
or missing gangsters piling up on your desk,
因为压根儿没人在意他们
Because nobody gives a shit about them,
更别说你了
Least of all you.
是那个小美女绑♥架♥案的私活儿吗
The cute girl kidnap side-job?
在我看来更像是为某些富豪浪费时间
See, to me it sounded more like a time-suck for some rich dirtsider.
撅什么嘴 案子不顺时你就喜欢这样
Why are you pouting? You love it when they drop off the board.
是啊 我希望是我的主意
Yeah. I like it to be my idea.
帮我打个掩护 好吗 就一个小时
Cover for me, will ya? Just for an hour.
好 没问题
Sure, no problem.
那段视频一定播出去了
The broadcast must've gotten out.
他们一定格外谨慎
They've got to tread carefully.
他们想栽赃我们
They're gonna try to frame us.
想想看 他们要的无非是一份假的供状
Think about it. All they need is one false confession.
我在想谁会第一个招供
And I wonder who'll crack first.
-很好 -闭嘴
- Nice. - Shut up.
他们在听
They're listening.
否则不会让我们说话
No other reason to let us talk.
你
You.
有五位父亲 三位母亲
Five fathers, three mothers?
我吗 对
Me? Yeah.
共八位父母 独子
Eight parents, one child.
没错
Yes.
在北美贸易区蒙大拿州
On a 22-acre farm in Montana,
一个22英亩的农场长大 管理费用极其昂贵
North American trade zone, very expensive to maintain.
你们可享受减税优♥惠♥吗
You were a tax break?
他们可不是那么认为的
That's not the way they saw it.
你知道你真正的父母是谁吗
Did you know your true parents?
他们都是我真正的父母
They were all my true parents.
完全混合遗传
Full genetic mix.
孕育你的是你哪位母亲
In which female did you gestate?
伊莉斯母亲的髋骨最宽 所以
Well, mother Elise had the widest hips. So...
你为什么要毁了坎特伯雷号♥
Why would you destroy the Canterbury?
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们对亚历克斯做了什么
What did you do with Alex?
你是海军里的麻烦人物
You were a problem in the navy.
八年前 在联♥合♥国♥海军"郑飞"号♥上服役
Eight years ago. Aboard the UNN Zheng Fei.
你袭击了一名上级官员
You assaulted a superior officer.
严格来说并没有 他躲开了
Not technically, he ducked my punch.
打在隔板上 我手反而受伤了
I broke my hand on a bulkhead.
你很不光荣地退役了
You were dishonorably discharged.
他命令我向一艘小行星船开火
He ordered me to fire on a Belter ship.
-那是艘走私船 -走私的是人
- It was a smuggler... - Who was smuggling people!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表