剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你回家的时候
You're not gonna pass through
别想通过禁区了 老大
the restricted zone on your way home, "Bosmain."
我们绕不了道 燃料不够 会死的
We can't go around. Not enough fuel! We die for sure.
那是你的问题 不是我的
That's your problem, not mine.
你怎么知道坐标那儿有什么
How do you know what's waiting at those coordinates?
我不知道
I don't.
佛瑞德·约翰逊也不知道
Neither does Fred Johnson.
一旦出事
And when the felotas hit the fan,
他就会把你甩开
he will wipe his hands clean of you.
更何况也许这就是他下的套
That's assuming it's not a set-up in the first place.
海岩号♥的事他为什么要撒谎
Why would he lie about the Scopuli?
给自己找麻烦吗
Get himself tangled up in this mess?
你脑袋进水了
You're out of your ever-lovin' mind,
居然觉得可以相信那家伙
you think you can trust that guy.
我只答应要自己去
Look, I only committed myself.
佛瑞德·约翰逊答应带上我
Fred Johnson offered to crew me up.
你们可以安全地待在第谷直到事情平息
You guys'll be safe here on Tycho till all this blows over,
然后就可以各回各家了
then you can go back to your lives.
等等 你要用他的船员
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're using his crew?
你怎么知道你们出发后
How do you know he's not going to
他不会把你隔离起来
space you the second you get out there?
因为你可以把罗西南多号♥设置成
Because you're going to rig the Roci
只服从我的命令
so it only responds to my command.
天啊
For God's sake.
我不必相信佛瑞德·约翰逊
Look, I don't need to trust Fred Johnson.
我们双方都拿枪指着对方的脑袋
We both have a gun to each other's head.
那这算是什么
So, what is this?
再见
Goodbye?
不行
Nah.
外面等着你的只会是更多麻烦
All that's waiting out there for you is more trouble.
更多危险 你为什么这么坚决 霍顿
More death. Why are you so hell-bent, Holden?
因为这是我的错
Because this is my fault.
什么你的错
What is?
坎特伯雷号♥收到的求救信息是我登记的
I logged the distress call on the Cant.
艾莫斯
Amos...
很高兴终于弄清楚了
I'm glad we cleared this up.
我是知道的
I knew.
霍顿做的是对的
Holden did the right thing.
你干嘛不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你害怕我
You were afraid of me.
你本该说点什么的
You shoulda said somethin'.
那么
So...
我们来谈谈朱莉·毛
Let's talk about Julie Mao.
她还活着
Is she alive?
她选择加入外行星联盟
She chose to be OPA because she believed
因为她相信我们为正义而战
that what we are fighting for is just.
你们招了个无知少女
You took an innocent kid
还逼她替你们干脏活
and you forced her to do your dirty work.
并非如此 她找上门来 求我帮忙
No! She came to me. Asked me to help her.
她知道自己在做什么
She knew what she was doing.
她自愿为我们做出牺牲
She was willing to make a sacrifice for us.
比你高尚多了
It's more than you.
她相信你
She trusted you,
把自己交到你手上
she put herself in your hands
是因为她没看到你的双手沾满献血
'cause she couldn't see the blood on 'em.
就像你害死你妹妹一样
Just like your sister...
对吗
Isn't that right?
当你让她死在小行星带时
Wasn't she like 15
她好像也就十五岁吧
when you let her die out on the Belt?
当然 这是传说中你想略去的那部分
Sure. It's part of the legend you like to leave out.
-这个故事人尽皆知 -我不这么认为
- Everybody knows that story... - I doubt that.
那时你只是个傻孩子
You were just stupid kids, right?
在小行星带跳石头
Rock-hopping out on the Belt.
然后呢
And what,
你忘记检查她的磁力靴还是什么
you forgot to check her magboots or something?
她可是你的妹妹
She was your sister.
她靠你保护她的安全
She relied on you to keep her safe.
要我告诉你真实的故事吗
Would you like me to tell you the real story?
你肯定已经为这件事说谎无数
I'm sure you've told so many lies about it
都不记得到底发生什么吧
you don't even remember what happened.
我妹妹 雅典娜
My sister Athena
是上帝眷顾的孩子
was touched by the hand of God.
是所有小行星带最漂亮最聪明的孩子
The most beautiful child in all the Belt, the smartest.
但是她非常脆弱
But she was fragile.
由于生来就活在零重力的环境下
Her bones were like chalk
她的骨头就像粉笔一样
from spending a lifetime in Zero-g.
她永远无法康复
She was never going to recover.
这对一个极其贫困的跳岩者家庭来说
An impossible burden for
是难以承受的负担
a dirt-poor family of rock-hoppers.
当她严重到不能行动时
And when she became too ill even to travel...
我还有三个妹妹要照顾
I had three other sisters to think about.
我们全家饥饿难耐
Our family was starving...
所以 你就杀了她
So, you killed her...
然后这就使我成了禽兽
And that makes me a monster.
当时甚至没有袋子可以安葬她
There was no scrip to bury her,
所以我就把她放在我们
so I laid her to rest
一起发现的铝土矿隧洞中 让她安息
in a beautiful bauxite tunnel that we discovered together.
你知道当你伤心欲绝时
Do you know it is possible to
真的会哭出血来吗
cry so hard that your tears turn to blood?
背负着这样的痛苦
And living with this pain,
让我意识到了在小行星带中
I came to realize that I have millions
我有着数百万的兄弟姐妹
of brothers and sisters in the Belt.
我甚至把你也算在内
I even count you among them.
对朱莉 一个地球人 我也一视同仁
As I did Julie, an Earther.
所以 每个人都死得事出有因
So, everybody dies for the cause,
除了你以外
except for you.
现在我把关于朱莉的真♥相♥告诉你
Now I'll tell you the truth about Julie.
你只需要告诉我她是否还活着
Just tell me if she's alive.
如果她现在在这里
If she was here right now,
她一定会吐你一脸唾沫
she'd spit in your face.
你代表了她所鄙视的一切事物
You're everything she despised.
一个剥削自己族人的小行星人
A Belter who preys on his own kind.
你这个叛徒
Welwala...
行尸走肉
Die as you lived.
谷神星上的每一滴水都化成血和尿
That every drop of water on Ceres has been blood,
化成眼泪和唾沫
and piss and tears and spit,
未来也永远不会停止
a hundred times and will be a thousand times more.
天真的地球人不会理解
The innocent can never comprehend this.
他们眼中的陨石
Perhaps, they will comprehend the hail of stones
不过是偶尔会划过
that will one day come
他们珍贵的蓝天的破石头
crashing down through their precious blue skies.
你们想让我们尊敬你们 卑躬屈膝
You want us to call you Sir and Madam, and grovel,
好像我们是二等公民一样
like we are some second-class citizens.
好吧 享受你们在繁星下
Well, enjoy your final days in...
属于小行星带的璀璨繁星下的
...the stars belong to Belters,
最后一天吧
the heavens belong to Belters...
叔叔 你要干什么
Uncle, what are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
马泰奥叔叔 不要
Uncle Mateo, no!
不要 别这样
No! No, no, no!
走 走
Go on! Go!
-不要 -滚出去
- No! - Get out!
求你了 我会更努力的
Please! I'll try harder!
对不起 我会更努力工作的
I'm sorry. I'll work harder!
求你了 对不起
Please! I'm sorry!
不要
No!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
求你 叔叔 求你了
Please. Uncle, please!
求你了
Please!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表