剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
有没搞错 我们...
Aw, hell, we're, uh...
我们只是往爱神星运送氦气
we're just hauling some helium down to Eros.
听着 是不是因为刚才的通信
Listen, if this is about that radio thing,
我们的通讯系统乱七八糟的...
our comms are all messed up and...
请将飞行计划和货物清单传来 罗西南多号♥
Please transmit your flight plan and lading, Rocinante.
收到
Roger that.
好了
There you go.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
我们到港后
As soon as we hit dock,
会马上把整个系统...
I'm gonna be pulling this entire system...
你们的数据已损坏 罗西南多号♥
Your data's corrupted, Rocinante.
请重新传输
Please re-send.
已发送
There you go.
罗西南多号♥ 根据第A0-66条火星贸易条例
Rocinante, you have been flagged for inspection
已标记你们等待检查
per MCR Trade Regulation A0-66.
不得偏离现有航线
Do not deviate from your present course.
若有偏离 我们将向你们开火
If you do, you will be fired upon.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
担心他们要是上船了会出什么事吗
Worried about what's gonna happen when they board you?
因为他们一定会上来的
'Cause they will board you.
要真上船来了 你也看不到
If that happens, you won't be around to see it.
你以为我不会把你扔出去吗
You think I won't space you?
我很肯定你会的
Oh, I'm pretty sure you will.
然而也不能改变什么
It won't change anything, though.
可我心里会爽很多
It'll make me feel better.
我觉得让你愤怒的明显不止我一个人
I think it's pretty clear you're mad at more than just me.
我之前和那些巡逻队的家伙打过交道
I have dealt with these mickie patrols before,
我有方法可以帮我们摆脱眼前的困境
I know a few tricks might help get us out of this jam.
我实话告诉你吧
I'm not gonna lie to you.
无论结局如何 你都死定了
Either way this plays out, you're dead.
而给你报喜的人肯定是我
And I'm the one that's gonna bring you the good news.
你没什么用处了 并非针对你
You're a loose end. It's nothin' personal.
就那样
Just like that, huh?
就好比水很凉 天很高
Like water's wet. Sky's up.
生活要都能像那样解读就好了
Must be nice to have life all figured out like that.
那并不是我能左右的
It has nothing to do with me.
我们只是深陷这股漩涡之中而已
We're just caught up in the churn, is all.
我不懂你刚说的
I have no idea what you just said.
我在巴尔的摩效力过的老板
This boss I used to work for in Baltimore,
在竞赛规则改变之时
he called it the churn
他就称这为漩涡
when the rules of the game change.
什么竞赛
What game?
唯一的竞赛
The only game.
生存
Survival.
丛林自我毁灭
When the jungle tears itself down,
然后又进化出新事物
and builds itself into somethin' new.
你我这类人 我们的结局是死亡
Guys like you and me, we end up dead.
真的没有任何意义
It doesn't really mean anything.
即便我们碰巧活了下来
Or we happen to live through it,
那也没有任何意义
and well, that doesn't mean anything either.
若生存是场竞赛 我可以帮大家活下去
If survival is the game, I can help us survive.
-所以告诉你们的船长 -他不是船长
- So, you tell your Captain... - He's not our Captain.
你去告诉管事的我有重要情报
You tell whoever's in charge that I have valuable information.
[开启 取消]
老天 我两小时前就想尿尿了
And, Christ, I've had to pee for like two hours now.
待会儿见
I'll see you soon.
[高压主电路]
[复♥式♥连接器 2000V/200kA]
[触屏连接]
米勒 你个混球 好久不见
Miller, you asshole! Long time.
他们近来如何
How're they swingin'?
听着 你在找的那艘船
So, listen, that ship you're looking for,
阿努比斯号♥什么的 从未在这里出现过
Anubis, whatever, it never showed up here.
可有趣的是
But the funny thing is,
那船上的一艘短程穿梭艇来过这里
a short-range shuttle from that ship did.
阿努比斯1号♥还在爱神星上 支付码头费
Anubis 1 is still here on Eros, racking up dock fees.
有点想知道这事和你有什么关系 朋友
Kinda interested to know what's in it for you, amigo.
我得挂了
Hey, listen, I gotta go.
不过你自己小心
But watch your chute,
我听说最近谷神星上不太平
I hear things are funny these days on Ceres.
回头聊
Catch you.
我们私人领地的边界在那边
The property line is that way.
要是可以说 我早就告诉你了
I would tell you if I could.
赶快离开
You will now leave,
如果你没搜查令还敢再回来的话...
and if you come back without a warrant...
好吧
Fine.
我收到情报说你儿子在唐纳吉尔号♥事件中幸存
I have intelligence that says your son survived the Donnager.
现在 你能不能别再发脾气
Now, will you stop posturing
帮我让他继续幸存下去
and help me keep him that way?
他在哪
Where is he?
吉米为什么要离开家
Why did Jimmy leave?
那是为了我来的吗
Is that for me?
把我抓到某个暗无天日的小屋里
To take me to some windowless room
让你的审讯官们逼我开口
so your interrogators can make me talk?
没人想逮捕你
Nobody wants to arrest you.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
我知道你儿子的经历
I have the facts about your son
但我理解不了他
but I don't understand him.
我觉得你是在胡扯 女士
I think you're full of shit, lady.
吉米是我儿子
Jimmy is my son.
他综合了我们八个人的基因
He has all eight of us in him,
但我是怀胎十月生下他的那个人
but I carried him in my belly for nine months.
他是我的
He is mine!
你根本不知道你在玩弄什么样的感情
You have no idea what you're playing with here.
尽管逮捕我吧
Just arrest me.
你把所有希望都寄于你儿子身上吧
You put all your hopes on your son?
我逼着我儿子去参军
I pressured mine to join the marines
不然就不供他上大学
or I wouldn't pay for his education.
这是让他追随我父亲和我的脚步
First step in a career of public service.
走上政途的第一步
like mine and my father's.
于是 他按我希望的那样参了军
So, he did what was expected.
所以他才会在木卫四暴♥乱♥期间
That's why he was in Callisto during the insurrection
牺牲了性命
that took his life.
我一直希望
I've been wanting
能有人跑来
for someone to come around
告诉我这是一个可怕的误会
and tell me that it was all a terrible mistake,
告诉我 我的儿子还活着
That my son is still alive.
我到死都希望能听到那消息
I'll be waiting on my deathbed for that news.
所以我很清楚自己在玩弄什么样的感情
So, I have a pretty clear idea of what I'm playing with.
抱歉我不知道
I didn't know.
我一般不会见人就说这种事情
That's not something I usually lead with.
好了 混♥蛋♥ 有种就来吧
All right, knuckle-dragger. Come to daddy.
你可以帮忙了 恭喜
You get to help. Congratulations.
所以之前那些疯话
So, all that nutty talk before...
是某种心理战 对吗 干得漂亮
That was just psych warfare, right? Well done.
我还是得上厕所 如果有人关心的话
I've still got to pee, if anyone's interested.
犯人锁好了
Secure for prisoner.
真有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
你有什么有用的信息 赶快说
You have something useful to say, say it.
好吧 你们正开着一艘火星护卫舰
All right, you're flying around in a Martian frigate
外面焊了一堆垃圾来做伪装 干得不错
with a bunch of junk welded to it. Congrats.
但一旦他们登舰
But it's not gonna fool that
你们就糊弄不下去了
skiff once they get on board and see all this.
这信息根本没用 这都是明摆着的事
That wasn't useful, that's bloody obvious.
这是场博弈 伪装的博弈
This is a game. This is a game of pretend.
而你们用错了伪装
And you guys are pretending to be the wrong thing.
人们都知道火星佬们在执行秘密行动时
The Mickies have been known to disguise their attack ships
喜欢把自己的战舰伪装起来
when they're doing covert ops.
他们用一些特殊的暗号♥来让其它火星飞船知道
They use a special set of codes that tell other Martian ships
这艘船是他们的
that they are out there,
他们在干些见不得人的事 其他人赶快躲开
they're doing the nasty, and to get lost.
-你怎么知道这些 -我是个出色的间谍
- How do you know all this? - I'm a good spy.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表