剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你不会无缘无故出现在这里
You don't show up anywhere without a reason.
我早就不再为你们这些人精工作了
I don't work for you fine people anymore.
那么 这次突然袭击是为了什么
So, why am I being ambushed?
我需要借你在第谷空间站的间谍一用
I need to borrow your spy on Tycho Station.
借去做什么
What for?
帮忙盯着点佛瑞德·约翰逊
To keep an eye on Fred Johnson.
他把那些摩♥门♥教♥徒管得太严了
He's over-charging the Mormons for their toilet seats.
我不能把他借给你
Well, you can't have him.
为什么
Why not?
我花了五年时间才让他成功潜进约翰逊的组织
It took me five years to sheep-dip him in Johnson's outfit,
为他的竞争对手盗取技术
to steal tech for his competitors.
他对我来说 可是价值不菲
He's worth a lot of money to me.
潜伏是什么意思
What's... sheep-dip?
你去看看小卖♥♥部有没有卖♥♥冰淇淋
I wonder if they have ice cream in the snack shop?
答案是不行
The answer's no.
和佛瑞德·约翰逊过不去
I do my patriotic duty
就算完成我的爱国义务了吧
by screwing over Fred Johnson,
那样还不够吗
isn't that enough?
你儿子还好吗 埃斯特本
How's your son, Esteban?
他不久就能申请假释了
He's up for parole soon.
你真的要跟我来这一手吗
You're really gonna play that card?
不玩花样 不找借口
No games, no subterfuge,
就这么直切要害了
just straight for the jugular?
我很乐意改日再和你玩 卡洛斯
I'd be happy to play some other time, Carlos,
但是事情紧急
but the matter is pressing.
他犯了一个错误而已
He made one mistake...
那就帮他翻过这一页
Then help him move on.
让我来帮他
Let me help him.
你知道我为什么不干情报工作了吗
You know why I quit the intel desk?
因为我不知道
I couldn't tell anymore
是不是还在为好人工作
if I was still working for the good guys.
我去买♥♥冰淇淋 你来打电♥话♥
I'll go get the ice cream, you make the phone call.
罗西南多号♥ 你们可以在Z4船位停靠了
Rocinante, you are cleared for station dock at Berth Z4.
请关闭引擎
Please cut your engines
并将引导系统控制权移交给第谷控制中心
and release your guidance systems to Tycho TC.
收到 第谷空间站
Acknowledged, Tycho Station.
我方已获得控制权
You now have control.
第谷_空间站 位于小行星带
准备与泊位固定装置对接
Prepare for docking clamp capture.
詹姆斯·霍顿
James Holden.
-你小子 -站那别过来
- You son of a bitch... - Stay where you are.
你要么是个天才 霍顿先生
You either some kind of genius, Mr. Holden,
要么就是全太阳系最幸运的人
or you the luckiest dipshit in the solar system.
为什么邀请我们来这
Why did you invite us here?
你们俩是
You two are the only witnesses
一系列灾难事故仅剩的见证人
to a series of catastrophic events.
你们可能是阻止一场全面战争的关键
You could be the key to stopping all-out war.
我们不是唯一的见证人 你一直在看
We're not the only witnesses. You were watching.
我已经很久不掺和战争了 年轻人
I've been out of the war business a long time, son.
我负责为各方商定和平协议
I broker peace treaties these days...
我们了解到的你可不是这样的
Not exactly what you're known for...
你们可以把枪收起来了
You can put those guns away.
叫其他人出来
Tell the others to come out.
我可以给你们提供避风港
I'll give you safe harbor.
也能为你们处理掉那艘飞船
And I'll get rid of that ship for you.
谁都不能处理掉我们的飞船
No one's getting rid of our ship.
火星船只每天都会经过第谷
Martian vessels come through Tycho on a daily basis.
如果他们看到那艘护卫舰停在那
If they see that frigate parked there,
我也吃不了兜着走
it's a bad day for me too.
我只是信使
I'm just the messenger,
我这有半个排气炸了的火星军人
I have half a platoon of pissed-off Martian marines
等不及想以牙还牙呢
who are just itching for some payback.
轻巡洋舰级别的
That's a corvette-class
火星护卫舰一般有三十个船员
Martian frigate that typically crews thirty.
我就看到你们两个
I only see two of you.
这说明你们在努力掩饰你们的人数
That tells me that you're trying hard to hide your numbers.
战术上讲 如果你们还有人
Tactically, if there were more,
为了展示力量你们一定会让大家都出来
as a show of force you would've brought them out.
所以我猜你们舰上也就剩三四个人了
I'm guessing there are two to four people left on your ship.
我确定舰上绝对没有什么火星军队
And I'm confident that there's no Martian Navy on board.
要是有 肯定是他们出来跟我谈
If they were, they'd be out here speaking with me now.
你从那艘船出来 因为你就是首领
You walked off that ship, because you're in charge.
至少你认为你是
At least you think you are...
如果我想伤害你
If I wanted to hurt you,
我会将你们的应答器编码和
I would have broadcast your transponder
位置向整个太阳系公布
and your position to the entire system...
来这里是你唯一的选择
Coming here was your only option.
但也是你最好的选择
But it was also your best option.
现在 你是想继续玩把戏
Now, you want to continue to play games,
还是我们谈谈怎么互利互助
or shall we talk about how to help each other?
我是丽达
I'm Lida.
这是我兄弟 开普
My brother, Kaipo.
你父母肯定很为你们骄傲吧
Your parents must be proud.
你们不能这么对他
You can't do that to him.
他是恒星螺旋警♥察♥
He's Star Helix.
我估计你也不想出名吧
I take it then that you don't want to be famous, huh?
旧款的出舱头盔也会造成那样的烫伤
The old EVA helmets used to burn like that...
接触的地方会把皮烫掉
The contacts would cook your skin.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for sharing.
我不得不做掉那个畜生科塔里
I had to let that stinking animal Kothari go,
反正你对他也没兴趣
since you weren't interested in him.
我们要好好谈谈了 你和我
We're going to have a nice long talk, you and I.
谈多久就看你了
How long, depends on you.
无垠的太空
第一季 第六集
By aBu 20170428
废弃_小行星矿
火星交易区/小行星带
迪亚戈
Diogo! Hey!
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
最后一根了 马泰奥叔叔
Setting the last charge now, Uncle Mateo...
快点 否则你就回谷神星偷水去吧
Well hurry up, or you'll be back stealing water on Ceres.
小畜生
You street rat.
炸♥药♥装好了吗
Did you pattern the charges?
好了 都是按你说的来的
Yeah, yeah, just like you said...
赚钱的时候到了 小子
Time to make some money, bachemang.
双方开火后 一切都很快结束了
Once all the shooting got started, it was over pretty quick.
火星人都还没弄清是怎么回事
The Martians barely knew what hit 'em.
唐纳吉尔号♥和坎特号♥是被
The Donnager and the Cant were attacked
同级别隐形飞船攻击了
by the same class of stealth warships.
你得出面作证
You will have to testify.
作证
Testify?
向联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥
To the UN Security Council.
你是说你和外行星联盟不能进入的那个吗
You mean the one that you and the OPA aren't allowed into?
你会为我敲开那的大门
You'll open that door for me.
你要利用我在那占有一席之地
You want to use me to get yourself a seat at the table?
当小兵没什么不好的 霍顿
It's okay to be a pawn, Holden,
只要你选对了立场
so long as you're on the right side.
也许你对那些飞船的来历一清二楚
Maybe you know exactly where those ships came from.
也许我一无所知
Maybe I have no idea.
你外面造着的那艘船可不小
It's a pretty big boat you're building out there.
再有个小型隐形舰队也不是不可能
A small fleet of stealth ships wouldn't be impossible.
我不打算和你辩
I'm not going to debate with you.
我们要回我们的飞船了
We're going back to our ship now.
恐怕你们回不去了
I'm afraid you can't go back to the ship.
看来他不喜欢说再见
Sounds like he doesn't like goodbyes.
太刀号♥现在归我控制了
I'm taking control of the Tachi right now.
-想得美 -不许动
- The hell you are! - Freeze! Right there!
那些枪也帮不了你了
Those guns can't help you anymore.
你确定想试试是不是那样吗
Are you sure you want to find out if that's true?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你最好往后躲躲 霍顿
You might want to don a poncho, Holden.
你们最好别惹这位
You don't want to test this particular guy.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表