剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你现在是哪一个
Which one are you now?
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
米勒 米勒
Miller! Miller!
蹲下 蹲下
Get down! Get down!
有人来了 快蹲下
Someone's coming! Get down!
拜托 在哪呢
Come on, come on where are ya?
在这儿啊
Ha! There you are.
好了 搞定 我们撤
All right. That's it. Let's move out.
等一下 阿努多跑哪了
Wait. Where's Anudo?
我爱死这游戏了
Oh, I love this game.
阿努多
Anudo?
阿努多
Anudo?
我们没空等你们这些机械之魂的雇佣警♥察♥
We're not waiting for any of you CPM rent-a-cops.
他自己想办法了 立刻撤离
He's on his own. Now move out.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
快中啊
Ah, come on.
太好了
Ah, yes, yes!
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on!
太棒了 好孩子
Yeah! Attagirl!
阿努多
Anudo?
阿努多
Anudo!
阿努多你这混账 和我们在码头汇合
Anudo, you asshole. Just meet us at the docks.
佛瑞德·约翰逊当然是在说谎
Of course Fred Johnson is lying.
这是他报复地球的阴险手段
It's his back-handed way of getting retribution against Earth.
万一他说的是事实呢
What if he's telling the truth?
你相信他
You believe him?
我相信我们需要全面
I believe we need a full investigation
调查这些聚变引擎
of the fusion drives in question.
在今晚的情报简报里你会看到全部情况
And you'll see it all in the intel briefing later tonight.
那些聚变引擎是在布♥什♥造船厂制♥造♥的
Those drives were built at the Bush shipyards,
但是私人订单 不是我们的
but for private contracts and not for us.
而且过去两年间 每一个引擎
And for the last two years, every last one of them
都跑去了第谷空间站
has found its way to Tycho Station,
和佛瑞德·约翰逊那儿
and Fred Johnson.
克里斯金 你对外行星联盟走私犯的调查
Chrisjen, your investigation into the OPA smugglers
帮忙揭穿了这一切
was instrumental in uncovering all of this.
实际上我们的人已经追查
And in fact, our people have been tracking
这些聚变引擎一段时间了
those exact fusion drives for some time now.
-多久了 -几个星期
- For how long? - Several weeks.
我刚看完整份报告
I just reviewed the entire report myself.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的 抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry.
弗兰克的死一直让我很有负担
Frank's death has been a strain.
如果是这样的话
Well, then, if that's the case,
我们就警告火星 他们这是在自掘坟墓
we warn Mars that they exploit the situation at their own peril,
同时严厉制裁谷神星和外行星联盟
we crack down hard on Ceres and the OPA,
然后将真♥相♥公之于众
and then we expose the truth
让佛瑞德·约翰逊脱不了干系
and nail Fred Johnson to it.
我一直都很欣赏你这一面
I always liked this side of you.
秘♥书♥长♥正要召开紧急会议
The Secretary-General's convening an emergency meeting
和我们几个关键承包商讨论安全问题
with our key contractors to discuss security,
你也需要参加
and you need to join us.
当然
Of course.
你来了
Ah, there you are.
一如既往地准时
Right on time as usual.
-将军 -先生
- Admiral. - Sir.
克里斯金·艾娃斯拉
Chrisjen Avasarala,
我相信你还记得朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛
I trust you remember Jules-Pierre Mao.
很高兴再次见到你 女士
It's a pleasure to see you again, madame.
我也是 先生
For me as well, monsieur.
看好你的孩子 别让她掉队
Make sure your kid keeps up.
她不是我的孩子
She's not my kid.
照顾好她
Take care of her.
别拖我后腿
Don't slow me down.
听着 如果你做不到
Look, if you're in over your head,
最好现在就说
you better say so now.
闭嘴 我在思考
Shut up. I'm thinking.
小孩儿
Hey, kiddo.
看这个
Check this out.
我经常用这个把戏逗我孩子笑
This always used to make my kid laugh.
好好看着 我要把这个东西变没
Keep your eye on that. I'm gonna make it disappear.
糟糕 掉了
Oops, dropped it.
看来我还得继续练习 对吗
Guess I got to keep practicing, huh?
想看看我是怎么做的吗
Wanna see how I did it?
有什么发现
What you got there?
起初他们在挖这些隧♥道♥时
When they first dug these tunnels,
会在上面做记号♥以免有工人迷路
they put markers down so the workers wouldn't get lost.
外行星联盟用这些记号♥来标记到码头的路
The OPA uses them to mark the route to the docks.
你这人真是充满惊喜
You're full of surprises.
这话我听过了
I've heard that.
这边
This way.
机械之魂所有巡逻路线都在这人的通讯器上
All the CPM patrol routes are in the guy's comm.
我们应该能躲开他们
We'll be able to stay out of sight.
或者正好告诉我们该朝哪开枪
Or know just where to shoot.
运输舱全都坏了
Transit pods are out.
要到码头还有很长一段路
It's a long way to the docks.
你听到没有
You hear that?
什么
What?
应急系统
The emergency system,
停了
it stopped.
那这里一定是恢复正常了
Well, everything must be okay, then.
摄像头 发射机 显示屏
Cameras, transmitters, monitors.
这些是要干什么
What the hell is all this?
运输舱恢复运行了
The pods are online.
请离舱
Please exit the pod.
老天
Oh, God.
请离舱
Please exit the pod.
他们的情况跟朱莉一样
They're all like Julie.
他们是在有意散播
They're spreading it deliberately.
救命 救命
Help. Help.
这是一场实验
It's an experiment,
整个空间站都是
the whole Goddamn station.
我们必须找出是谁做的 让世人知道
We gotta find out who did this. Let people know.
首先我们得离开这块破石头
We gotta get off this rock first.
你真的知道在往哪走吗
You sure you know where you're going?
闭嘴吧 哥们
Zip it, buddy.
她知道自己在干什么
She knows what she's doing.
该死
Shit.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
你迷路了
You're lost.
我们不能全都死在这下面
We're not all dying down here.
我们得回到上面去 去那赌一把运气
We need to go back topside, take our chances up there.
我们走的方向没错
We're going the right way.
已经很接近了
We're so close.
退后 什么东西都别碰
Stay back! Don't touch anything!
回来宝贝 快回来
Come back, mali! Come back!
宝贝
Mali.
快回来 宝贝
Come back, mali.
宝贝
Mali!
我没事 不 我没事
I'm good. No, no, I'm good.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
宝贝
Mali?
宝贝
Mali!
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪 宝贝
Where are you, Mali?
你得跟我走
I need you to come back with me.
我们不能待在这里
We can't stay here.
那位女士怎么了
What was wrong with that lady?
她病了
She was sick.
她会没事吗
Will she be all right?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表