剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
and I know you guys don't want that either.
你又知道我们什么
What do you know about us?
这不关我的事 是吗
It's none of my business, okay?
你们为什么会驾着
None of my business why you guys are flying around
一艘偷来的火星战舰与我无关
in a stolen Martian attack ship...
你什么都不懂就少胡说
You have no idea what you're talking about.
如我所说 这不关我的事
Like I said, it's none of my business.
我不会管
I don't care.
你认为火星人
You think the Martians
会信你说的那一套吗
are gonna buy whatever story you're selling?
能让他闭嘴吗
Will you shut him up, please?
不 听我说 你必须
No, look, you need to...
再说啊
Talk some more. u202d
右勾拳打得漂亮
You got a good right.
用得太频繁 但确实打得好
You use it too much, but you got a good right.
够了
Enough!
把他押下去
Get him below.
该是时候问问自己
...It's time to ask yourself
你能为小行星带作什么贡献
what you can do for the Belt.
外行星联盟需要你
The OPA wants you.
帽子警探
Detective Chapeau!
我就是你甩不掉的坏病毒
I'm like some bad virus you just can't shake.
你还想掐一架吗
You want another shot at me?
就当着大伙的面
In front of all these people?
朋友 朋友 朋友
Friends! Friends, friends.
你们都还记得米勒先生吗
You all remember Mr. Miller?
他过去曾为地球人卖♥♥命
He used to work for Earth,
而如今他是我们的同伴
but now he's just one of us.
今晚 他是我座上宾
Tonight, he's my guest,
他的酒 我全包了
his drinks are on me, huh?
今天是辞旧迎新的好日子 我的朋友
This is a good day for starting over, my friend.
不可能
Oh, no.
这事还没完
This isn't over.
我们第一次见面 你说我是
When we first met, you told me that I was the...
迷失灵魂的守护神 记得吗
...Patron Saint of lost causes. You remember that?
我想我在你身上也看见了迷失的灵魂
I think I may have found another one in you.
你以为你赢了吗
You think you've won?
还没 不过我们越来越接近了
Not yet. But we are getting closer, huh?
我从来没与你为敌 米勒
I was never fighting against you, Miller.
实际上我是为你而战
In fact I was fighting for you.
是呀 你的小喽啰们把我扔到气闸舱里时
Yeah, I was thinking that when your goons
我也在这么想
were tossing me in the airlock.
你当时想的是我吗
You were thinking about me then?
我受宠若惊
I'm honored.
通常呢 当一个人失去一切时
Usually, when a man is about to lose everything,
才会发现自己最在乎的是什么
he realizes what mattered to him most.
才能看清自己
He sees it clearly for the first time.
该看的我都看完了
I see everything I need to see.
或许你还没失去一切吧
Maybe you haven't lost everything yet, huh?
等你一无所有了
When you do,
你会找到回家的路的
you will know your way home.
家的大门为你敞开
And it will welcome you.
无垠的太空
第一季 第七集
By aBu 20170428
喝茶吗
You want some tea?
好的 谢谢
Thank you.
汤姆你喝吗
You want anything, Tom?
不用了
I'm okay.
你能离开一会吗
Can you give us a moment?
照片里是詹姆斯吧
That's James?
是全家福
That's all of us.
你很有勇气
Brave woman,
生活在这样一个多亲家庭里
being part of a family co-op.
有一个丈夫能忍♥受我就已经不错了
It's hard enough for one husband to get along with me.
我们尽量坦诚相待
We try not to keep secrets.
任何关系都需坦诚
Good for any relationship.
纸质书
Printed books.
已经不太常见了
We don't see these much anymore.
是古董吗
Are they antique?
有些是
Some.
塞万提斯[《堂吉诃德》作者]
Cervantes.
吉米爱把自己想象成骑士
Jimmy liked to think of himself as a knight.
他还以为那是本喜剧
He thought it was a funny story.
我从没告诉他那实际上是本悲剧
I never broke it to him that it was a tragedy.
我们能别废话了吗
Can we stop with the bullshit now?
我还得废话一句
Oh, I had a little left about
你的家真不错
how charming your home is.
我们坐下聊
Should we sit down?
我不认为您会在这待那么久
I don't think you're gonna be staying that long.
你不是仅仅来告知我儿子的死讯的吧
You're not just here to tell me my son is dead.
那样写封信就够了
You could've done that with a letter.
你之所以来是因为你认为他的死另有隐情
You're here because you think he had something to do with it.
火星人摧毁的那艘运水船
The water hauler the Martians destroyed,
还有他们损失的那艘战舰
and the battleship they lost.
你认为他参与其中
You think he was involved?
我虽然喜欢住农场 但我不傻
I like living near the land. Doesn't make me stupid.
他参与了吗
Was he involved?
当然没有
Of course not!
-他绝不会 -我知道你要说什么
- He would never... u202d- Oh, no wait. I know this one.
"我儿子是个小天使
"My boy was a little angel,
他连小虫子都不舍得伤害
he never even hurt an insect...
如果你见过他小时候的样子就知道了"
Oh, if you'd just seen what a wonderful child he was."
我还以为我们不用废话呢
And I thought we were done with the bullshit.
我可以这么说
How about this one?
詹姆斯·霍顿的诞生
James Holden was conceived
是一票政♥治♥极端分子的诡计
by a cult of political extremists as a trick
八个人利用他来争取土地继承权
for eight people to claim generational land rights.
被军队开除后
Kicked out of the Navy,
他搭上了一伙小行星带的激进分子
he fell in with a radical fringe group in the Belt
因为这让他觉得和在家时一样
because it reminded him of home.
胡编乱造我也会
I can make shit up, too.
你有何贵干
Why are you here?
我必须了解你的儿子
I need to understand your son.
事到如今了解了又怎么样
And what will that accomplish now?
现在有两个政♥府♥
I have two governments,
还有那个什么外行星联盟
and whatever the hell the OPA calls itself,
由于你的儿子掀起的风波而濒临开战
on a course toward a war that your son started.
我想在其他人也失去孩子前阻止这一切
I want to stop it before anyone else loses a kid.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
帮不了
Can't?
还是不想帮
Or you choose not to?
扯这些到底有什么用
What good will any of this do?
我跟你说些什么
What could I possibly say to you
能改变现状呢
that would make any difference now?
能帮我明白他的为人
Make him make sense to me.
把他抚养成人的是你们这样的人
He's raised by people like you,
结果他却参加了地球军
and he joins the Earth Navy?
他这么做是故意气你们吗
Was he trying to piss you off?
还是说他想深入敌营 了解敌情
Or did he want to see how the enemy worked?
他为什么会离开你们这个世外桃源
Why did he leave your little paradise here?
你没说他死了
You haven't told me he's dead.
你闪烁其词
You're dancing around it.
套我的话 这是为什么
Letting me say it. Why is that?
吉米还活着
Jimmy's alive.
你好 对面来者
Hey there, incomin',
这里是罗西南多号♥气体运输舰
this here's the gas freighter Rocinante.
你们很明显在向我们靠近
Can't help but notice you're sloping in towards us.
不会是来找麻烦的吧
There ain't no trouble now, is there?
罗西南多号♥
Rocinante,
我们要查你们的飞行计划和货物清单
we are going to need your flight plan and lading.
请立刻传给我们
Please transmit them now.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表