剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
谷神星_空间站
位于小行星带
抱歉让你久等 我们今天有点忙
Sorry to keep you waiting, we've been busier than usual.
还不断从麦迪纳送过来 连上城的都有
Still getting intakes from all over the Medina, even from uptown.
你知道地球的人均预期寿命是多少吗
You know what the average life expectancy on Earth is?
不知道
No.
123岁 火星上还要更长
123 years. It's even better on Mars.
你知道谷神星上是多少吗 68岁
You know what it is on Ceres? 68.
加上最近这些不幸的事
And with the recent unpleasantness,
这个数字只会更低
that average is only going down.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我肯定你比看起来年轻
Nothing. I'm sure you're younger than you look.
<<尸检中>
<扫描受损情况>
死者身份是比齐·贝迪克
Stiff's ID is Bizi Betiko.
<贝迪克·比齐 男性>
<谷神星 12区42层>
他的文件里没有写宗教丧葬要求
You know, there is no religious directive on file,
所以我可以把他送去资源回收吗
so okay if I recycle him?
39层的工厂需要一些肥料
Factory on 39 needs some fertilizer.
先不要
Not yet.
<火星舰队_唐纳吉尔号♥>
<木星附近>
我想知道霍顿
I'd like to know what the hell
到底在和舰长讨论什么
Holden is discussing with the Captain right now.
他完全有可能是在谈交易
For all we know, he could be working out a deal.
是啊 为他自己的交易
Yeah, for himself.
我只看到一艘船朝这里驶来
The only thing I see here is an incoming ship.
你们都查不出是什么船
One you can't even identify.
又怎么知道他们是为了奈奥米来的
How do you know they're coming for Naomi?
我们不知道 只是个猜测
We don't. It's a guess.
你们说奈奥米是外行星联盟的人也是猜测吧
And you're just guessing Naomi's OPA, too.
你我都知道那可不只是猜测
We both know that's better than a guess.
到目前为止 她是你们中最会说谎的人
She is the best liar amongst all of you, by far.
而且她隐瞒了什么 你也能感觉到
And she is hiding something. You can sense that, too.
我不相信她是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I don't believe she's a terrorist.
就算她是 我也不相信坎特伯雷号♥是她炸的
And even if she was, I'm not blaming her for the Canterbury.
你说是我们炸的
You blamed it on us.
我们在诱我们去海岩号♥的信♥号♥♥源里
We found Martian Naval tech
发现了火星舰队的技术
in the beacon that lured us to the Scopuli,
然后你们就出现了
and then you showed up.
我们跟坎特伯雷号♥的事毫无关系
We had nothing to do with the Canterbury,
但就因为你 地球认为是我们炸毁了它
but because of you, Earth thinks we destroyed it.
有些人在说这是战争行为
Some people are calling it an act of war.
你得宣布撤回声明
You need to recant.
说是永田干的 不管是不是真的
Blame Nagata. True or not,
这都能改变情况 直到人们冷静下来
it will change the narrative until cooler heads prevail
查出究竟是怎么回事
and figure out what really happened.
我不会那样做的
I won't do it.
有人在玩什么把戏
There's some kind of game being played here.
或许有人想要引发一场战争 我不知道
Maybe someone wants a war, I don't know,
但如果你们真的想要阻止战争发生
but if you really do want to stop it,
那就放了我们 然后我们再谈
then let us go and then we talk.
舰长 驶近船只
Captain, inbound vessel
正在进入防御范围 一分钟后接触界线
approaching defense perimeter. One minute to contact.
-呼叫他们 -呼叫频道打开
- Hail them. - Frequencies open.
不明身份船只
Unidentified vessel,
我是火星舰队唐纳吉尔号♥舰长特雷莎·姚
this is Captain Theresa Yao, of the MCRN Donnager.
这是对你们的最后一次警告
This is your final warning.
如果你们继续前进 我们就要开火了
If you maintain your present course you will be fired upon.
他们干扰了我们的通讯
They're jamming us.
检测到多个快速移♥动♥物体
Multiple fast movers detected!
不只一艘船 我数有六艘敌舰
More than one ship. I count six bandits.
导弹发射警报
Missile launch alert.
拉响全舰警报 全体人员进入战斗岗位
Sound general quarters. All hands, battle stations.
准备还击
Prepare to return fire.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
这是战斗模式照明 一定是演习
That's battle mode lighting. Must be a drill.
好吧 那是什么
Okay, what's that?
听起来像是在发射鱼雷
It sounds like torpedoes being fired.
听起来发射了很多鱼雷
Sounds like a lot of torpedoes.
我觉得这不是演习
I don't think it's a drill.
或许我们应该系上安全带
Maybe we should get strapped in.
好主意
Good idea.
鱼雷已发射 导航系统锁定所有目标
Torpedoes are away! Guidance lock on all targets.
不管他们是谁 不管他们是来干什么的
Well, whoever they are, and whatever they've come to do,
这都刚刚变成了一项自杀任务
it's just become a suicide mission.
是他们挑起战斗的 而我们会结束这场战斗
They started this fight, and we're going to finish it.
地球_和_月球
联♥合♥国♥
无垠的太空(第一季 第四集)
我们不知道他们在和谁战斗
We can't tell who they're fighting.
有大量雷达干扰
There's massive ladar and radar jamming,
我们没法辨别引擎特征
we can't resolve the drive signatures
也没法通过外形辨别船的身份
or make any visual IDs.
他们抓了我们的人做人♥质♥
They took our people hostage.
我们必须派一艘船过去
We have to get a ship there.
奥利诺科号♥已经尽快往那里赶了
The Orinoco's en route at best possible speed,
但他们还有两天才能到
but they're still two days out.
到时候一切都结束了
It'll all be over by then.
有什么人拥有了一支新的战船舰队
Somebody has a new fleet of warships.
我同意 能猜到有可能是谁吗
I concur. Any idea who it might be?
还没想到 有消息随时通知我
Not yet. Keep me apprised.
我小时候 比人们以为的要聪明
While I was so young, I was wiser than they thought.
"亲爱的" 我说 "惩罚可是死亡"
"Dear, dear," says I, "punishment is death."
"是啊" 他说 "如果他们能抓到我"
"Aye," says he, "if they can get hands on me."
目标15分钟内到达
Incoming targets at 15...
我们加一个显示...
Let's get an additional readout on this...
你看起来有点紧张
You look nervous.
有导弹向我飞来的时候我就会这样
I get that way when missiles are flying at me.
别担心 我们的武器对付得了
Don't worry. It's nothing our guns can't handle.
我猜你在联♥合♥国♥舰队中没见过多少战斗对吗
I take it you didn't see much action in the UN Navy?
-那是好事 -对士兵来说不是
- That was a good thing. - Not for soldiers.
我的军官们大多只在模拟演习中见过战斗
The only combat most of my officers have seen is in simulators.
幸运的是 我有机会
Fortunately, I got to spend
在小行星带参与了三年剿灭海盗行动
three years cleansing the belt of pirates
扫荡那些抢劫火星星球改造物资的海盗
who were poaching terraforming supplies intended for Mars.
我肯定他们不全是坏人
I'm sure they weren't all bad people.
但有时候必须通过杀戮来保卫生存
But sometimes you have to kill to preserve.
姚舰长 请到2号♥通讯台
Captain Yao, you're needed on comms deck two.
定点防御炮准备好了吗
PDCs ready?
全阵列已经连线准备好了
All arrays are online and standing by.
外公说你不该到屋顶上来
Appa says you shouldn't be on the roof.
那你就应该吗
And you should?
你不用害怕它们的
They're nothing to be scared of, you know.
他们不过就是些小石头 在天空中燃烧
They're just little rocks that burn up in the sky.
他们并不是都这么小
They're not always so little.
你是说杀死恐龙的那颗吗
You mean like the one that killed the dinosaurs?
好吧 那块石头是很大
Okay, that rock was big.
但那种情况很罕见的
But that hardly ever happens.
比中彩票还难
Like winning the lottery.
我担心的是那些扔石头的人们
I worry about people who throw rocks.
没人能扔得动那么大的石头
Nobody could throw rocks that big.
那只是自然发生的事情 因为重力什么的
It just happens, sometimes, because, you know, gravity.
进来陪我们玩吧
Come in and play.
一会儿我进去送你们上♥床♥睡觉
I'll come and put you to bed.
你真没意思
You're no fun.
我能问个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
你想念地球吗
Do you miss Earth?
我要是想 就回去了
If I did, I'd go back.
我叔公是从地球移♥民♥到火星的
My great-uncle emigrated from Earth.
他特别想念那里
He missed it terribly.
我小时候他经常给我讲故事
He used to tell me stories when I was a little boy
那一望无际的蓝天
about these endless blue skies,
到处都可以自♥由♥呼吸
free air everywhere.
广袤的大海直连天际
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表