剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你是外行星联盟的人吗
Are you OPA?
不敢相信 这话是你说出来的
Unbelievable. And coming from you?
亲爱的 回答问题
Just answer the question, darling.
我不是你的亲爱的
I'm not your darling,
显然你和他们是一伙的
and you're obviously one of them.
好吧 好吧 我们先别吵了
All right, all right, let's just settle down...
你还没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
我们把事情都摊开来说吧
We putting all our cards on the table here?
听着 孩子们 这些海军
Look, kids, these navy boys,
他们不可能陪着我们玩一天
they are not gonna play with us all day,
所以有些人必须坦白
So unless you all want to spend the rest of your lives
除非你们想后半生
breaking big rocks into little ones on Olympus Mons,
有受不尽的折磨
somebody better come clean.
你阻止我追击那艘
You stopped me from chasing down the ship
击毁了坎特号♥的飞船 为什么
that killed the Cant. Why?
因为那时你就是一个不计后果的白♥痴♥
Because you were being a reckless idiot.
是吗 还是他们就是你的朋友
Yeah? Or was it cause they were friends of yours?
-注意你的言辞 -还有你
- Watch your mouth. - And you.
我们对你一无所知
No one knows anything about you,
但是她说什么你就会做什么
except you do whatever she says.
所以我的终极计划是什么
So what was my big plan, huh?
在坎特号♥这种破船上
To sit on a shit bucket like the Cant
一待就是五年 然后变成现在这样吗
for five years while all of this got set up?
潜伏特工 你们听说过没有
Sleeper agents. You ever heard of them?
好吧 你去死吧
Well, screw you...
伙计 伙计 人盾 你听过吗
Guys, guys! Human shields, you ever heard of those?
又来了
Here we go again.
叫警卫过来 他会先吃下几颗子弹
Call the guards. He'll take the first few bullets.
嘿 够了
Hey! Enough!
嘿
Hey!
我准备好谈话了 但是只和你们舰长谈
I'm ready to talk, but only to your captain.
我准备好了
I'm ready to talk.
放开他
Let him go.
艾莫斯 照他说的做
Amos. Do it.
舰长现在要和你说话
The captain will speak to you now.
昨天晚些时候我们外交核心的例行督察员
Late last night our routine surveillance of diplomatic core,
记录了迪格拉夫大使与
logged an urgent communique between ambassador Degraaf
火星外交官的紧急公报
and his counterpart on Mars.
在那不久 我们就从火星最高指挥部
Shortly thereafter, we picked up
及其下属九个基地
a spike in chatter between Mars high command
听到了一些传闻
and nine MCRN facilities
说他们要制♥造♥隐形战斗机和武装直升机
believed to manufacture stealth composites and gunships.
有九个吗 我一直以为他们只有六个
Nine? I thought there were only six.
其实比我们想象的要多很多
There were more than we thought.
他们是在清点兵力
They were taking inventory.
是我泄露给迪格拉夫的
I leaked to Degraaf
说火星要把隐形技术给外行星联盟
that Mars was giving stealth tech to the OPA.
他果然不出我所料
He did what I thought he would.
这个传闻是会造成恐慌的
The spike in chatter was panic.
他们还打电♥话♥过来问有没有什么东西漏掉
They were calling to see if anything was missing.
鉴于他们还得来问
And since they had to ask,
就说明他们还没有把技术给到任何人
it means that they didn't give it to anyone,
也就是说火星还没有和外行星联盟合作
which means that Mars isn't working with the OPA
或者是要统治谷神星
or trying to take control of Ceres.
不是他们摧毁的坎特伯雷号♥
They didn't destroy the Canterbury.
那是谁干的
Then who did?
那些想挑起战争的人干的
Someone who's trying to start a war.
霍顿先生
Mr. Holden,
我们交谈的时候 你的脸
as we speak, your face is
会出现在我们系统的每个屏幕和终端上
on every screen and terminal in the system.
这么说吧 实际上
Saying, in effect,
看上去是火星摧毁了坎特伯雷号♥
that Mars destroyed the canterbury.
但这是个谎言 一个会引发战争的谎言
This is a lie. The kind of lie that can lead to war.
你需要公开撤回你之前的言论
You will publicly recant your statement.
只要你能保证我们这些人的安全
You guarantee the safety of my people,
你想我说什么我就说
and I'll say whatever you want.
你自己点的火
You will put out the fire
就要自己来灭
you started by telling everyone, everywhere,
你要和全宇宙所有人说火星是无辜的
that mars is innocent.
坎特伯雷号♥是毁于奈奥米·永田的操作
That the Canterbury was destroyed through the actions
这个人是来自于外行星联盟的潜伏特工
of Naomi Nagata, an operative of an OPA sleeper cell.
这些话你愿意说吗
Are you willing to make that statement?
这个肯定是假的
That can't be true.
就算奈奥米真是外行星联盟的人
Even if Naomi is OPA.
要不是她 我早就死了
Without her, I'd be dead.
她同时也救了她自己的命
She saved her own life, too.
-调出那个不明物 -是 长官
- Bring up the bogie. - Yes, sir.
这是某艘飞船朝我们强制减速的驱动云图
That's the drive plume of a ship decelerating hard toward us.
自从我们接收到你发出的求救信♥号♥♥后
We've been tracking it inbound ever since
我们就一直跟踪其行程
we picked up your distress call.
不是我们星球的 也不是地球的
It's not one of ours, or Earth's,
而且不回应我们的呼叫
and it won't answer our hails.
我们怀疑这是派来接应奈奥米·永田的
We suspect it was sent for Naomi Nagata.
你现在怎么看
What do you think now?
海岩号♥离开谷神星后去了哪里呢
What were the Scopuli's movements after leaving Ceres?
有没有飞行控制卫星探测到这艘飞船
did the ship show up on any flight control satellites or...
推算可能目的地
Extrapolate the possible destinations.
调出朱莉叶·安德洛墨达·毛
Show me incident reports for the docks
码头一事的事件报告
for Juliette Andromeda Mao.
厉害
Whoa, now.
停
Hold it right there.
米勒 你现在得立马回到麦迪纳
Hey, Miller. You need to get your ass back down to the Medina now.
有麻烦了
We got problems.
我们的空气 我们的水源
It's our air, it's our water...
月球偷走我们的水
Moon stole our water!
都是谷神星上的 火星上的水源
...used to be on Ceres. Water on Mars.
真应该备上防暴装备
We should have brought riot gear.
沙迪没批准 她不想让情况恶化
Shaddid nixed it. She didn't want to inflame the situation.
没错 我们也不想激怒他们
Yeah, we wouldn't want to upset them.
该死 红灯区那发生摩擦争执
Damn it. We got skirmishes in the Rosse Buurt...
红灯区 走吧 吉雅在那
Rosse buurt? Come on, Gia's down there.
-什么 -她需要我们待在这 兄弟
- What? - She kind of needs us here, pal.
你想去自己去就是
You want to take it? Go.
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
火星偷走我们的空气
Mars stole our air.
火星偷走我们的水源
Mars stole our water.
各位请注意
Attention, please.
以下恒星螺旋警局下达的安全指令
This is a Star Helix security directive.
为了你们的安全 总督下令
For your own safety, by order of the Governor,
麦迪纳现在实行宵禁
there is now a curfew in the Medina.
请各回各家 各回各家
Please return to your homes. Return to your homes!
都听到了吧 赶快走人 快回家
You heard her! Get the hell outta here, go home!
那里有小孩
There's kids in there.
继续拦好
Hold the line!
把小孩带出来
Get those kids outta there!
外行星联盟 外行星联盟
OPA! OPA! OPA!
铭记坎特号♥ 外行星联盟
Remember the Cant! O-P-A!
至少我可以让你朝我胸口捅一刀了
At least you had the respect to stab me in the chest.
他们25号♥路和8号♥路交叉口的商场在卖♥♥这个
They sell it at the shop on 25th and 8th.
你知道我最爱火星的什么吗
You know what I love most about Mars?
他们还有梦想
They still dream.
我们则已放弃
We gave up.
他们有致力实现共同目标的整体文化
They're an entire culture dedicated to a common goal,
齐心协力让毫无生机的岩地变成花♥园♥
working together as one to turn a lifeless rock into a garden.
我们也曾有花♥园♥ 却把它铺成路
We had a garden and we paved it.
没有地球多个世纪的知识
They couldn't do any of that without
他们是不可能做到的
the knowledge of centuries from earth.
必须先考虑地球
Earth must come first.
我现在别无选择
I have no choice about that now.
我的领事权已被取消
My diplomatic credentials have been revoked.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表