剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你再这样我要挠你的
This calls for tickling!
不要
No!
不要不要
No, please, no!
你再挠他要尿裤子了
He'll wet himself if you're not careful.
这就是当爷爷奶奶的好处了
That's the advantage of being a grandparent.
有事可以推给他妈妈
I get to hand him off to his mother.
姥姥 你必须得走吗
Amma, Do you have to go?
是的 对不起
Yes, I do. I'm sorry.
我必须和一个人谈谈
There's someone I need to talk to.
人们又要打仗了吗
Are people fighting again?
还没有
Not yet.
所以才需要谈 说出真♥相♥
That's why we need to talk, and tell the truth.
当人们不坦诚相待时
When people don't tell the truth,
就会有不好的事发生
it always ends badly.
联♥合♥国♥ 黑牢
汉普顿斯岛 / 纽约
经查你与外行星联盟的某激进组织有关
You've been linked to a radical faction of the OPA.
你只是个送信的吗
Were you just a courier?
十小时
Ten hours.
很抱歉真正行星的重力如此痛苦
I'm sorry the gravity of a real planet hurts.
但也正合适
But it's appropriate.
你想伤害地球
You wish to hurt Earth.
而地球正在摧毁你那虚弱的小行星肺
The Earth that is now crushing your weak Belter lungs,
和脆弱的小行星骨头
and your fragile Belter bones.
只要招供 就能结束这种痛苦
All you have to do to make it stop is talk.
你是外行星联盟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're an OPA terrorist.
你携带了非法隐形技术
You were carrying contraband stealth technology.
用来干什么
What was it for?
一句话就行 我看你也没力气大声说了
A whisper will do, if that's all you can manage.
再十小时
Give him another 10 hours.
还活着的话 打给我
If he survives, call me.
现已到达
Now arriving,
麦迪纳交易区
Medina Exchange District.
怎么了 宝贝儿
What's up, doll?
空气过滤器故障
Cheap-ass air filters crapped out.
这个月第二次了
Second time this month.
我猜这位没少花钱上下打点吧
I guess this guy pays well to be taken care of, huh?
是啊 也没少给我们老板钱 伙计
Yeah, he pays our bosses pretty well, too, pal.
别想着第一天就拯救整个空间站
Look, don't try to save the whole station on your first day.
慢慢来
Pace yourself.
还没下雨吗
Any rain yet?
我们本该没收到的那条求救信♥号♥♥
That distress call we never received,
被标记为了高清信♥号♥♥
it was logged with HQ.
飞船上某个匿名的狗屁好心人干的
By some anonymous, piece-of-shit do-gooder aboard this ship.
至少有人还有灵魂良心
Well, at least somebody has a soul.
我发誓 让我找到那叛徒
I swear, I find the rat...
别看我了 拜尔斯 小心我戳瞎你
Quit lookin' at me, Byers, or I'll put your lights out.
试试看啊 妹子
Any ol' time, girl.
现在我们只能改道了 不然就真是违法了
Now, we're forced to divert, or the firm's legally on the hook.
霍顿 你来指挥这次救援或者说打捞行动
Holden. You'll head up this rescue, or salvage,
管它怎么叫呢
whatever we're calling it.
组建一支穿梭艇小队
Put a shuttle team together.
有什么问题吗 大副
Is there a problem, XO?
是代理大副 长官
Acting XO, sir.
我不去
I ain't goin'.
说什么都不去
No way, no how.
也没想邀请你
Well, you ain't invited.
亚历克斯 通知发信源我们在去的路上了
Alex, ping the beacon that we're on our way
并告诉谷神星那面我们要晚几天了
and let Ceres know that we're gonna be late.
尼嘉德小姐
Ms. Nygaard?
如果我们立刻转向并全速前进
If we flip right now and burn like hell,
我能让船到达五万公里以内的位置
I can get us within 50,000 clicks.
好极了
Oh, great.
接着我们就都会吐自己一身
Then we'll all be puking in our crash-couches
同时货物四散 砸坏飞船
while the cargo busts loose and scuttles the ship.
确保冰都固定好了
Make sure that ice stays put.
奈奥米 骑士号♥状态如何
Naomi. How's the Knight looking?
就是艘破烂的救生舰
She's one leaky lifeboat.
不过五万公里的真空应该撑得住
She should be able to manage 50,000 clicks of vacuum.
好 那你也一起
All right, then you're on board.
这里霍顿
This is Holden.
我们收到CA-2216862附近的求救信♥号♥♥
We've logged a distress call near CA-2216862.
我们有义务改变航向进行响应
We're obliged to change our course and respond.
确保你们的加速剂分配器充足
Make sure your acceleration drug dispensers are full.
此次将是高重力加速度操作
This will be a High-G maneuver.
准备转向加速
Prepare for flip and burn.
饮料来了
Here comes the juice.
我不明白
I can't figure out
为什么舰长会让你负责这次的小行动
why Cap would put you in charge of this little excursion.
他依然觉得他在培养我♥干♥大事
Well, he still thinks he's grooming me for bigger things.
那他就是在浪费时间
Then he's wasting his time.
我一直这么跟他说的
That's what I keep telling him.
如果是你女朋友登记了那条求救信♥号♥♥
If your girlfriend logged that distress call,
她很长一段时间都好过不了了
she's gonna be living it down for a long time.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我就是没办法就这么算了
I just couldn't shake it.
我是你的话就不会说出来
I'd keep that to myself if I were you.
有什么好消息 伙计们
What's the good word, y'all?
好吧
All right.
我亲爱的老破船今天怎么样
How's my sweet old rust bucket today?
我猜一会就知道了 不是吗
Well, I guess we'll find out, won't we?
是吧
I guess so.
好了
Okay.
事先声明 伙计们
So just for the record, guys,
我可不想待在这儿
I don't wanna be here right now.
我也不想
Me neither.
但我们都在这了
But here we are.
一个开心的小队
One big, happy unit.
骑士号♥ 你们的飞行计划已经设定
Knight, your flight plan is set.
两小时后到达目的地 喷气式飞行
It'll be a two-hour trip to the Tango, flying tea-kettle.
谢谢 坎特伯雷号♥
Thank you, Canterbury.
不客气 骑士号♥
Welcome, Knight.
一路平安
Godspeed.
发现有任何不对劲
If you see anything that seems off,
马上收拾东西回来
you pack up the toys and come on home.
绝不逞能 舰长
No heroes, Captain.
准备离开船舱
Clear to leave the barn.
好运
Good luck.
真的吗
Really?
她下班了
She's off the clock.
她可以自己跟我说
Then she can tell me that.
要我就盯紧点那家伙
I'd keep an eye on that guy.
我听说他空闲时收集月岩
I hear he collects moon rocks in his spare time.
想知道他还喜欢什么吗
You wanna know what else he's into?
我只是来找你的
Now. I'm just lookin' out for you.
我需要女人的直觉
I need a woman's intuition.
她是谁
Who is she?
她只是一起失踪案的主角
Oh, she's just a missing persons case
案子我不能说 你懂的
I'm not "permitted to discuss," you know.
朱莉叶·安德洛墨达·毛
Juliette Andromeda Mao.
她是太阳系最富有的单身女子
She's the richest bachelorette in the system.
谷神星上的富家女孩
Now what would a rich girl do
想彻底激怒父亲的话会怎么做呢
to really piss daddy off on Ceres?
你是问我怎么做的吗
Are you asking what I did?
跟每一个能找到的汉子乱搞
Bang every space bucker I could find.
这可没什么帮助
That's not helpful.
抱歉 米勒
Oh, I'm sorry, Miller.
你是来找我帮忙的吗
Did you come here for my help?
拜托
Come on.
承认吧 你想我
Admit it. You miss me.
想念这样的聊天
You miss these little chats.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表