剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
不对
No.
不对 只要我们能发出声音
No. If we have a voice,
还是会有人听到的
we can still be heard.
怎么做
How?
托罗五上装有辅助集束发射器
There's an auxiliary tight-beam transmitter mounted on Toro 5.
应该在他们的干扰范围之外
I think it's just outside their jamming range.
我应该能用它转播空间站的影像
I should be able to relay the station's camera footage
并广播出去
and broadcast out.
我叫马拉马·布朗
My name is Marama Brown.
四天前
Four days ago,
安德森-晓星公♥司♥的矿工们
the miners working for the Anderson-Hyosung Corporation
夺取了本空间站的控制权
took control of this station,
以抗♥议♥对我们孩子的治疗
in an effort to protest the treatment of our children.
宝贝过来
Sitara mali.
这是我女儿 奇莉
This is my daughter, Kiri.
她
She and, uh...
她和其他的孩子
she and the other children
被医护人员诊断为
have been diagnosed with what the medics are calling
缺氧性脑损伤
hypoxic brain injury.
是因为低氧的工作环境
It's due to the low-oxygen working environments.
她是来这和我住在一起时患上的
She got it when she came to live here with me.
但是公♥司♥拒绝给我们提供医疗救助
But the company is refusing us medical assistance,
并且否认存在这个问题
and they're denying that a problem even exists.
我们不是暴♥力♥的人
We're not a violent people.
我们没打算在抗♥议♥行动中伤害任何人
We didn't intend for anyone to be hurt during our protests,
为此 我们
and for that, we...
为此 我非常抱歉
and for that, I am sorry.
我们多次想向联♥合♥国♥陆战队投降 但是
We have tried repeatedly to surrender to the UN Marines. But...
为了孩子 我们只是想有人听到我们的诉求
We just wanted to be heard for the sake of our children.
安德森空间站已安全
Anderson Station is secure.
所有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已被制♥服♥
All terrorists have been subdued.
做得好 上校 做得好
Well done, Colonel. Well done.
上校_佛瑞德·约翰逊
联♥合♥国♥陆战队
[安德森空间站屠♥杀♥者]
我郑重承诺 你们不会受到任何伤害
You have my solemn promise that you will not be harmed.
并且准许你们进入第谷的安全港
And you will be granted safe harbor on Tycho.
既然你们选择继续匿名
Since you've chosen to remain anonymous,
我只能希望你们没有敌意
I can only hope you have no hostile intent.
不管怎样 为了避免被探测到
Regardless, you will need to change
你们需要更改应答器编码
your transponder code in order to avoid detection.
这条消息里附带了操作指令
The instructions are embedded in this message.
无论如何不要偏离指令 一路平安
Do not deviate from them in any way. Safe journey.
你以前做过这些吗
Have you done this before?
有 大概一周一次
Yeah, about once a week.
你做得很好
Well, you're doing great.
应答器被设计为不可篡改
Transponders are designed not to be tampered with.
一旦受到干扰 民用机型会化作
Civilian models fuse themselves into lumps
一团熔融石墨烯
of molten graphene if they get messed with.
几秒钟后我们可能就变成超新星了
We could be a supernova a few seconds from now.
那我们就用担心第谷的事了 对吧
Well, we won't have to worry about Tycho, will we?
我们要给飞船起个新名字以完成覆盖
We need to give the ship a new name to complete the override.
天鹰火炮号♥
Screamin' Firehawk.
让世人皆知我们是一艘炮舰吧
Yeah, let's advertise that we're a gun ship.
飞天阿♥拉♥莫号♥
Flying Alamo.
-不要 -拜托告我个名字
- No. - Give me something, please.
罗西南多号♥[堂吉诃德的坐骑]
Rocinante.
在西班牙语里是
It's Spanish, for...
驮马的意思
workhorse.
我喜欢 我认识个叫罗西南多的女人
I like it. I knew a lady named Rocinante.
她对我很好
She was good to me.
随便 输入吧
Whatever. Punch it.
[罗西南多号♥]
[覆盖应答器]
[罗西南多号♥]
[覆盖应答器]
[启动 取消]
[罗西南多号♥]
有什么需要吗 恒星螺旋先生
What you need, Mister Star Helix?
我们刚到货了优质新款
Runnin' a special on some fine new digital
火星电子识别卡
duster sims we just got in stock.
九代和十代纯种内行星人
Inners of the Inners 9 & 10.
我在找一个夏尔巴人
I'm looking for a Sherpa...
夏尔巴人
Sherpa...
没有啊
Na sasas...
要是有人进来说要找个夏尔巴人
So, a guy comes in, says he wants a Sherpa,
你就到后面来 告诉这家伙有客人
you come back here, tell this dude he's got a customer.
是吗
Is that right?
是的 我只知道他在这后面干活
Yeah. Him worked back here. That's all I know.
好 你走吧
Okay, go.
[航线设定]
[第谷空间站]
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表