剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
♪ As I set myself on fire ♪
去圣胡斯塔火车站
Santa Justa.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
烟雾把我
♪ Smoke wakes me from ♪
从梦中唤醒
♪ Wakes me from my sleep ♪
你好 我是查尔斯
'Hi, this is Charles.'
有事请留言 我稍后回复
'Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.'
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么怎么了
What's wrong about what?
我还不清楚你这表情吗
I know this face pretty well.
妈 我没事
Nothing's wrong mum.
你到底说不说
Are you going to tell me or not?
妈 真没事 别烦我
Nothing's wrong mum, don't be annoying.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
就是
lt's just that...
我把查尔斯送到机场
I left Charles at the airport...
之后我在花市看见他坐着出租车
and then I saw him in a taxi at the flower market.
真的吗
Really?
我尝试打他电♥话♥ 但他手♥机♥关机了
I've been trying to call him but his phone's switched off.
什么
What?
我早和你说过 你太容易相信别人了
I told you that you're too trusting.
是不是
Didn't I tell you?
你纵容他长♥期♥在外
You allow him to spend too much time away.
他天天往外跑
AlI these trips
你永远不知道他在哪 在做什么
You never know where he is or what he's doing.
查尔斯人很好
Charles is a really good person.
他爱我们 看他对卡利托斯就知道
He loves us and you see the way he is with Carlito.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
查尔斯在外面偷腥
Charles is having an affair.
什么
What?
妈 我不是这么说的
Mum, for God's sake! That's not what I said!
要是那个外国人敢骗你 我就打断他的腿
lf that foreigner is cheating on you, l'll break his legs!
冷静
Calm down.
我保证要杀了他
I swear Ill kill him.
别激动
Calm down!
我只想解决问题
I just want to fix this.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?!
该死
Fucking hell.
吃点东西吧 亲爱的
There you go, love.
拉里 联♥系♥诺曼吧
Larry, please. Call Norman.
我已经给他打过电♥话♥了
I've called him already.
打了两次
Twice.
如果他不回电 我会再打一次 好吗
If he doesn't call back soon, I'll try him again, OK?
商标是类似山脉形状的
The maker's tab was a sort of mountain range shape.
她
She...
你好 我在找一款背包
Hello, yes. I'm looking for a very specific backpack.
炭灰色 蜡布材质
Charcoal grey, wax canvas.
商标是山脉的形状
Mountain range maker's tab.
伊莎贝尔找你
Isabel's expecting you.
狙击手是英国人
The sniper's British.
别乱开玩笑
Don't even joke about that.
并且他很可能在英国♥军♥队服役过 -你怎么知道
And he's probably ex-British Army. - You know that how?
即使受过军事训练 你的射击距离也只有他的一半
You need military training to make a shot at even half that distance.
那他服役的也不一定是英国♥军♥队
Doesn't necessarily mean he's one of ours.
他用勃朗宁高威力三型手♥枪♥ 杀了埃利亚斯的保镖
He used a Browning HiPower Mark III to kill Elias's bodyguard
重伤了埃利亚斯
and to wound Elias.
这种手♥枪♥在2013年前是英国♥军♥队的标配
The HiPower was standard British Army issue until 2013.
很多部队都使用过该手♥枪♥
A lot of armed forces used the HiPower.
他的背包是由英国一家小型初创公♥司♥生产的
He had a backpack made by a small UK based startup
公♥司♥叫完美背包
called The Perfect Pack.
这种背包在八个月前上市
The backpack went on sale eight months ago.
只有两家零售商 位置都在利兹市
There are only two retailers, both in Leeds,
并且都不对境外售卖♥♥
and neither ships internationally.
也就是说 他曾在英国
That means he was here, in the UK.
也可能是他的同伙买♥♥给他的
Or an accomplice picked it up for him.
不 他是单独行动的
No. Our man works alone.
狙击手需要观察手
Snipers work with a spotter.
这次不一样 他独自射伤了埃利亚斯
Not this one. He was alone when he shot Elias
独自离开了公♥寓♥楼
and he was alone when he left the apartment building.
这么说 狙击手和造枪者都是英国人
So we think the sniper is British, and the gun maker is British.
麻雀有消息了吗 -告诉她要怎么做了
Have you heard from Sparrow? - She knows what she has to do.
明早 她就会得知女儿死亡的消息
By tomorrow morning she'll know her daughter's dead,
你的筹码也就没了
and bang goes your leverage.
给我多一点的时间 -不行
I need more time. - No.
我马上就要找到凶手了
I'm this close.
比安卡 我们已经如履薄冰了
Bianca... We're already on very thin ice.
建议你抓紧找麻雀要到消息
I suggest you encourage Sparrow to give you what you want.
在明早之前
By tomorrow.
喂 亲爱的
Hello, my love.
你什么时候回家
'What time are you gonna be home?'
不确定 希望不要太晚
Err, not sure. Not too late, I hope.
好的 我兄弟今晚要过来吃饭
'OK, OK. My brothers are coming at eight.'
我正在做穆萨卡
I'm cooking moussaka.
不过这道菜太难做了 他们最好喜欢吃
It's so complicated, though. They better love it.
他们会的 那晚上见
They will. Um, OK. I'll see you then.
好的 别迟到了 -好的
OK, don't be late. - Yep. Alright.
爱你 -拜拜
Love you. - Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye.
好
OK.
如果狙击手是退役军人
If our sniper was ex-Army,
并且他是伞兵团或皇家近卫师的成员
he would've done his sniper training
那么他会在皮尔布赖特基地接受狙击手训练
at Pirbright if he was a Para or Household Division.
如果他在其他部队服役
If he had another cap badge
那么他会去布雷肯的步兵战斗学校接受训练
he would've gone to the Infantry Battle School at Brecon.
让他们查询记录
We need them to go through their records.
找什么呢
And what are we looking for?
狙击高手
An exceptional candidate.
惯用右手 高个子 白人
Righthanded. Tall. White.
要让他们追溯多远的记录
And how far back do we want them to go?
假设狙击手五十岁以下
Assuming our man is under fifty...
大约查三十年的记录
I'd say about thirty years.
巴伐利亚 德国
哪位
Who is this?
我们在瑞典见过
'We met in Sweden.'
有什么我能帮你的
'How can I help' you?
我和我的同事商量过了 我们觉得应该做一笔交易
I have spoken to my colleagues, and we feel there's a deal to be done.
但我们需要面谈来确定细节
But we need to meet in person to work out the details.
我们不会再见面了
'We're not meeting again.'
这么大的交易 我们认为会面是必要的
For a deal of this size, we believe a meeting is essential.
我们必须在48小时内面谈
It has to be in person and it has to be in the next fortyeight hours.
好吧 但我恕难从命
Yeah, well, I'm afraid that's not happening.
我们已经预付了一百万美元来表达诚意
We've already shown you a million dollars of good faith.
如果我们在48小时内没有面谈 就找其他人了
If we can't meet in the next 48 hours, we'll have to move on.
喂
'Hello?'
喂
'Hello?'
你们来找我 我会给你提示
You'll have to come to me. 'I'll send instructions.'
等你消息
I look forward to it.
伦敦 英国
你好
Hi!
你好 -刚好赶上
Oh, hey. - Hi. Oh, just about on time.
看起来很棒
This looks great!
哇 好 很好
Oh wow, OK, OK. OK, OK.
丹魄红酒 配穆萨卡最合适
Er, Tempranillo, perfect for moussaka.
还有白歌♥海娜 完美 -看吧 我有听你的话
Grenache blanc. This is perfect. Yeah, see, I do listen to you. Yeah.
或者是卖♥♥酒的人告诉她的
Or they told her at the wine shop.
哇 她等我的时候从没这么兴奋过
Oh wow. She's never that excited to see me.
嘿 -你好
Hey. - Hello.
你好吗 -我不确定是哪一个
You good? - I wasn't sure which one.
绝对很棒 -爸爸
It's absolutely good. Dad.
肯定很棒 快来 进来 他来了
Absolutely fine. Come on, bring it in. There he is.
你还好吗 妈妈向你问好 见到你很高兴
You alright? Mum sends love. Good to see you, man.
我很好 你好吗 -嗨
I'm good, man. You alright? - Hi.
见到你很高兴 -看起来不错
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表