剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
I'm trying to talk to my husband and my child. - Please, just go back inside...
你说 我来处理
'I'll deal with this.'
真的假的 拜托 -从她的角度想一下吧
Really?! Please. - Think of it from her point of view.
我为什么要从她的角度考虑
Why do I need to look at it from her point of view...
我来这想跟你和孩子说话 她一直叨叨
...when I'm here to speak to you and my child and she's chatting-
发生的这些对你来说也许寻常 但对我们来说
What happened might be normal to you, but for us,
真的很他妈吓人 -好 贾斯敏在吗
it's really fucking scary! - OK. Jasmine, is she there?
发生什么了
What's going on?
她很好 和男孩们在一块 他们对她真的很好
She's fine, she's with the boys. They've been really great with her.
安吉拉也是
So has Angela.
你要回家吗
Are you coming home?
还是说 你要住在你该死的前妻家
Or are you staying here with your fucking ex-wife?
嗯 -好吧
Hm? - OK.
一开始 你就对我很坦诚
From the start, you've been really upfront with me
说你多爱你的工作 对你多么重要
about how much you love your job and how important it is to you, OK?
但昨晚你把危险带回了我们的家
But last night you brought danger into our home.
刀架在我女儿脖子上
And between that knife being held at my daughters neck
你还举枪对着她
and that gun you had pointed in her direction,
贾斯敏差点就没命了
Jasmine could've been fucking killed.
但她没有 我解决了 -她说你折磨那个男人
But she wasn't. I dealt with it. - She said you tortured the man.
他有我需要的信息
He had information and I needed to get it from him.
我完全不想知道
I don't, I don't even wanna know
你这句话的意思 但是
what you're saying with that statement, but...
不管怎么说 这实在
...either way, Jesus Christ, it's...
不像一个好母亲会做的 比安卡
It's not really ideal mothering is it, Bianca?
我努力做一个好母亲 保罗 但我要工作
I am trying, Paul, but I have a job to do-
我们谁不工作啊
We've all got jobs to do!
只是我们这样的人知道 为了家庭
It's just that some of us understand that in family,
你就是得做出妥协
you've gotta make compromises.
你在大学工作 你可以开会迟到一下
In your job, you can be late for a conference or
材料晚交一会儿
bring in a paper late
但我的工作 不能这样
and it's just... My job,
如果我没在指定时间
if I'm not where they tell me to be,
出现在准确地点
at the exact time that they tell me to be there,
就会有人丧命
then someone dies.
懂吗
Do you understand?!
你真的变了
I don't recognise you anymore.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my humble abode.
你说的七十五米 是吧
Seventy-five metres, you said?
是的
Yeah.
有什么限制吗 -是这样
What are the limitations? - Right. So,
主要限制是大小
main limitation's gonna be size,
枪机和枪栓的体积别超过这么大
so the action and bolt should be no bulkier than about that.
需要扳机护环吗 -不用 但我想问
D'you need a trigger guard? - No, but I was wondering
我能不能像上次一样 有可拆卸的板机
if I could get the trigger removable like the last one,
这样我就可以在开火前装好
so that I can attach it just before firing.
为什么 -因为整体结构需要与这个匹配
Why? - Ah, because the whole mechanism needs to fit into that.
这样啊
Oh, yes.
瞄准镜(隐藏)
撞针
枪管
棒状消音器
弹膛
扳机(隐藏)
不错 非常聪明 -谢谢
That's nice. That's very clever. - Thank you.
我还提到过 有扫描仪
And I mentioned the scanner.
估计非常灵敏
And I think that's gonna be pretty sensitive.
骨折靴由塑料和聚合物制成
Ah, fracture boots are made of plastic and polymer.
可以轻松通过扫描仪
They'll get through the scanner easy,
但击发机构 还有枪管
but the... the firing mechanism and... the barrel,
会被扫描仪发现
they're gonna show up.
能不能全都用塑料做
So, I was wondering about the whole thing plastic?
你不能用塑料做枪管
Y-You can't make a barrel out of plastic.
机械加工 3D打印都做不到
Doesn't matter if it's machined or 3D printed,
不过 我们可以试试
but we could try
用轻质合金做一个低射弹量的一次性枪管
a low-round-count disposable barrel made from a lightweight alloy.
那能开几枪
Right, and how many rounds would that get me?
通常来说
Usually it'll be a...
只能开一枪 但是有我这样的大♥师♥在
...one-shot throwaway, but with a maestro like me,
可以开八枪
you can get up to eight shots.
至少七枪
Seven, for sure.
好 足够了
Alright, no, that'll be plenty.
能再装一个消音器吗
Er, can I get a silencer as well?
我们可以把消音器的核心打印出来
We could print the suppressor core.
能混过安检
It would confuse the... scanner operators.
时间够吗
What we thinking time wise?
得花上四五个小时写程序
Ah, it's gonna takes us four or five hours to write the programme
还要十个小时打印
and then... another ten hours to print.
你时间充裕吗
Do you have time for that?
如果现在开始就够 -好的
If we start now, yeah. Alright, well...
我要去拉个屎 冲个澡 抽根烟
I'm off for a shite, a shower, and a smoke.
然后就可以开始了
Then I'll be ready.
要是查尔斯知道我们进来过 就麻烦了
If Charles finds out that we entered here, we have a problem.
你能复原吗
Can you fix this?
可以 别担心
Yes...don't worry.
但是 努丽娅
But, Nuri, listen to me...
你要是根本不相信他 干嘛要复原
If you don't believe a word he says, why fix this?
阿尔瓦罗 你把它复原就行
Alvaro, just fix it.
听我的 好吗
Listen to me. Ok?
你说了算
Whatever you say.
二号♥摄像头 实时画面
好了
Right.
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we get started?
开始吧
Let us.
G9
G, nine...
M82
...M, eight, two.
继续
Yeah.
M104
M, one, four, zero.
继续
Yeah.
S14
S, one, four.
打印开始了 需要十到十二个小时
That's the printing started. It'll take ten, twelve hours.
我的止痛药
Pain medication.
是啊
Yeah, yeah
你要来点吗
You have a wee drop?
不了 谢谢 -你会改主意的
No, I'm good thank you. - Ah, you might change your mind.
好了
There we go.
干杯
Cheers.
那我喝点吧 干杯
Go on then. Well done.
老天 看看这些瓶瓶罐罐
Jesus, look at these glasses.
这地方真需要女人打理一下
This place could do with a woman's touch.
你有过老婆吗
Did you ever have a wife?
老婆
A wife?
对
Yeah.
没有
Nah.
好吧 差点娶了一个
Well, once... nearly.
她是个好女人 厨艺一流
She was a great woman, great cook,
床上功夫了得
great in bed...
她是个很好的伴侣
She was great company.
但是我们这种人
Ah, but sure in... our game...
不能有妻子
...you can't have a wife.
你这样觉得
You think?
当然
A hundred percent.
特别是被爱情冲昏头脑时
Especially if you fall in love with them.
而我总被爱情冲昏头脑
And I was always falling in love.
真是个噩梦 我是个无可救药的浪漫主义者
Fucking nightmare. I'm a hopeless romantic.
你是因为爱情出国的吗
Is that what that trip abroad was? Was that a romantic thing?
不不不 那是生意
No, no. No. That was... That was business.
有个客户有特殊需求 像你一样
A client with specialist needs, like you.
你去了哪
Where'd you go?
机密
Client confidentiality.
你去了哪
Where'd you go?
这沉默让我
The silence makes me...
有点紧张
...a bit nervous.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 行了吧 这下安心了吗
It was Belarus... alright? Does that settle your nerves?
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表