剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
你具体在哪 -洛克莱德桥
"Where exactly are you?" - Lockride bridge.
你有危险吗 -是的 他有一把刀
Are you in immediate danger? - "Well, he's has a knife,
他肯定想杀了我 但我不能杀他
"and he definitely wants to kill me, but I need this guy alive."
明白了 我们到达前 跟他保持距离
Understood. Keep your distance till we get there.
他还在追你吗
"Is he still on you?"
等下 他停下了
Hang on, he's stopped.
他为什么停下了
Why has he stopped?
糟了
Shit.
可恶
Fuck.
他跑了 不见了
He's gone. He's fucking gone.
我不能跟丢他 他是我唯一的线索
"I can't lose him, Vince. This guy's my only lead!"
好的 小心点 别挂电♥话♥
"OK, be careful. Stay on the line."
我看到他了 北岸 正朝南走
I've got him. North bank, heading south.
我跟着他 -快到你那了 别做什么蠢事 好吗
I'm going after him. - Almost with you. Don't do anything stupid, yeah?
拉里 站住
Larry! Larry stop!
放下刀
Drop the knife.
武装警♥察♥ 武装警♥察♥
Armed Police! Armed Police! Armed Police! Armed Police!
站在原地 举起双手
Stay where you are! Stick your hands up!
站在原地 -好久不见
Stay where you are! - Hello, stranger.
拉里 趴下 放下武器
Larry, I need you to get on the floor and drop the weapon.
拉里 放下 -别开枪
Larry, drop the - Don't shoot!
可恶
Fuck.
武装警♥察♥ 武装警♥察♥
Armed Police! Armed Police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed Police!
她是谁 -我的线人
Who the fuck is that? - She was my asset.
麻雀
Sparrow.
艾莉森
Alison.
直说吧 医生 她能挺过去吗
Give it to me straight, doctor. Is she gonna make it?
她会挺过去的
She'll pull through.
哦 我勇敢的战士
Oh, my brave soldier.
哦 去你的
Oh, fuck you.
一如既往的有魅力
Still charming as ever.
在个人保护组工作感觉怎么样
What's it like working in PPU?
我被借调了一年 等待下一个任务
I've been on secondment for a year. Waiting for my next assignment.
但还好 我喜欢保护其他人
But, you know, it's good. I like keeping people safe.
我可能要学学这方面的东西
Yeah, I might need some lessons in that.
做我们这行 总会有伤亡
You know how it is in this game, there's always casualties.
关键是尽量减少伤亡率
The trick is to keep them to a minimum.
拉里孤身一人在伦敦
And, look, Larry's alone in London.
警方觉得他们早晚能抓到他
The police are pretty certain they'll catch him sooner or later.
都搞定了 -但是
All done. - But...
有备无患
...better safe than sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
妈 你的胳膊怎么了
'Mum! What happened to your arm?'
妈
Mum?
怎么搞的
What happened?
你还好吗 -我没事
You alright? - Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
昨晚出了点事 但还好
It's been a night, but I'm good.
贾思敏 你去收拾上学的东西
Jaz, why don't you go and finish getting ready for school?
我做了冰沙 你可以尝尝 -谢谢
I made a smoothie if you want some. - Thank you.
你今天是要去爱丁堡
Oh, God, yeah it's, erm, Edinburgh today.
格拉斯哥 -说错了 是去格拉斯哥
Glasgow. - Glasgow, sorry.
您能告诉我发生了什么吗
So, can you tell me what happened?
不行
No.
好吧
OK.
每次你因为工作而消失
But when you disappear, for work,
真的很难不去想最坏的情况
it's really hard to not imagine worst-case scenarios.
真没你想的那么糟 我们能不能...
It's really not as bad as it looks. Can we just...
你这么说真让人心碎
And when you say things like that, it just shuts me out.
保罗 我们都清楚其中的道理
Paul, we both know how this thing runs?
我们能不能... -那我不去参加会议了
Can we just... - OK, fine, well, then, I'll just not go to the conference.
什么 我不是这个意思 -怎么不是了
What, no, that's not what I'm... - Well, why not?
你为了这篇论文付出了很多
Listen, I know how hard you've worked on this paper.
你得去参加会议 -爸 你会惊艳全场
You are going. - Dad, you're gonna slay.
好吧 我会惊艳全场
OK, well, apparently, I'm gonna "slay," so...
拿好
Here.
别担心 好吗
You're good. OK?
好吧
OK, OK.
过来
Here.
照顾好你母亲 -好
Look after your mum, love. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
你需要请假休息一下吗
Do you need to take some personal time?
不用 我没事 谢谢关心
No. No, I'm fine. Thank you.
那就好
Good.
有进展吗
Any new developments?
没有 目前没有
No. Not yet.
比安卡 我也想支持你
Bianca, I want to support you.
但最新情况是拉里逃跑了
But Larry escaping is only just the latest.
两名特工死在了白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 一名线人被杀了
We have two field officers dead in Belarus, an asset murdered,
更别提这个线人的女儿还死在了拘留室
not to mention her daughter who died in custody.
并且现在 卡弗开始查每个人的手♥机♥和邮件
And now we have Carver going through everyone's phones and emails.
简直是一片狼藉
It's horribly messy,
不巧的是 这一切都因你而起
and, unfortunately, it all comes back to you.
上级现在很关注这件事
Oversight are already all over this.
我也想护着你 但我能做的有限
There's only so much I can do to protect you.
我们需要一些进展
We need to make some progress.
文森特·派恩
Vincent Pyne.
他和我一起在亨登受训
We trained at Hendon together.
他做过贴身保镖 高级驾驶员 战略顾问
He did close protection, advanced driver, tach adviser
之后加入了国家犯罪打击局 最后才来的军情六处
before he went to NCA and ended up at Six.
把他调到这个任务 协助我
I need him reassigned to this op.
我信任他 伊莎贝尔
I can trust him, Isabel.
好吧
Very well.
我尽力
I'll do my best for you,
但现在外交大臣在对我施压
but I am under a lot of pressure from the Foreign Secretary.
他要我们定期给他更新情况
He is asking me for regular updates.
所以 从此以后 你需要
So, from this point on, you need to tell me...
事无巨细地及时向我汇报
...every development the minute it happens.
当然 -比安卡
Of course. - Bianca...
事无巨细
every development.
我的新号♥码
什么事 -诺曼 是我
What? - "Norman, it's me."
我知道是你 要不然我也不会回电
I know it's you otherwise I wouldn't be calling you.
你要什么 -我要个地址
"What do you want?" - I need an address.
我问问我的人
I'll talk to my man.
来吧
Come on.
瓦尔马林岛 克罗地亚
我们收到消息 有人买♥♥凶要杀你
We have intelligence that a contract's been taken out on your life.
哦 是吗 基思
'Oh, really, Keith?'
当然有人要杀我
Of course a contract has been taken out.
难道你觉得既得利益者
Did we really think the Ancien Regime
会静静看着我发布资流吗
would stand idly by and let River flow?
先生 我得建议您不要离开这座岛
Sir, I have to recommend that you do not leave the island
直到这件事结束
until this is resolved.
我们必须去塔林参加发布会 如果我们现在取消
We have to be in Tallinn for the announcement. If we pull out now,
对手可就要大做文章了 -您不能去塔林
our enemies will have a field day. - You cannot go to Tallinn.
世界需要资流
The world needs River.
事关重大
It's bigger than all of us.
我们有理由相信 他们雇佣了一名职业杀手
We believe they've hired a professional assassin.
你从哪里得到的消息
Where are you getting this from?
情报界的可靠消息来源
Credible sources within the intelligence community.
是谁买♥♥凶
Who's taken out this contract?
我们不知道 先生 -杀手叫什么
We don't have that information, sir. - Does the assassin have a name?
不知道
Unknown to us.
所以 你不知道谁想杀他
So, you don't know who wants him dead,
也不知道会是谁来动手
and you don't know who's taking the shot.
但你想叫停这一有历史意义的发布会
But you want to call off an event of this historic magnitude?
查尔斯先生在塔林不安全
Mr Charles will be extremely vulnerable in Tallinn.
你负责他的安保 去保证他的安全
You're his security. Make sure he's secure,
让乌达查做好乌达查
and let UDC be UDC.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表