剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
owns 51% of the stock.
我将在四天后发布资流
I'm announcing River in four days,
如期发布 就在28号♥ -你说你要发布
and it will be released on schedule, on the 28th. - You're 'announcing'?
对 -董事会还没看过文件 在哪
Mm-hm. - The board hasn't seen the text. Where?
发布公告在哪 -会议结束
Where is this announcement happening? - Good meeting, guys!
你们的意见 一如既往的无价
Your input, as always, has been invaluable.
干得漂亮 -确实
Magnificent. - No argument.
你还支持我吧
You're still with me, right?
你还是相信的
You still believe?
我从咱们一开始写没人看好的代码起 就一直相信
I've believed from the start when we were writing code no-one wanted.
如果我出了什么事 董事会肯定会试图阻止资流的发布
If anything happens to me, the board are gonna try to stop River.
答应我 别让这种事情发生
Promise me... you won't let that happen.
你不会有事的
Nothing's gonna happen to you.
先换衣服吧
Now, let's get changed.
你不能穿着潜水衣彩排
You can't do the rehearsal in a wetsuit.
这玻璃防弹
The glass is bullet-resistant.
能抵挡五发7.62毫米步♥枪♥子弹
It'll stop five rounds from a seven point six two milliammeter rifle
打不♥穿♥ 甚至连玻璃碎片都不会有 -很好
with no penetration and no glass spall. - Good.
怎么样
Good?
很好 -好了
Good. - Alright!
开始吧
Let's get into this.
以下 是正式公告
This... is the official announcement
经历了数月的猜测
after months of speculation
资流不是谣言 将在28号♥正式发布
that River is real and it will be launched on the 28th.
在公正的世界里
In a just world...
资金像河水一样流动
money, flowing like rivers,
汇集到一个巨大的蓄水池 用于公共福利
would empty into a vast reservoir for the public good.
先生
Sir.
你一直在玻璃后来回踱步 -我演讲的时候就是会走来走去
You're pacing around behind the glass. - I pace when I give talks.
你得靠近玻璃 不然没有保护效果
The glass can't protect you unless you stay close.
然而
Instead...
拥有巨额财富的掠夺阶层 让资金流进了自己的口袋
a predator class of the super-rich have diverted the flow into their own pockets.
他们管这叫自♥由♥市场
They call this the free market.
资流会改变这一现状
River is gonna change everything
它会准确地告诉你
because it will tell you exactly...
资金的流向
..where the money is going.
资流是公开透明的
River is transparency.
将改变世界
River is global change.
布达佩斯 匈牙利
警♥察♥对豺狼的追捕行动
The hunt for the man the police are now referring to as the Jackal,
已经扩大到整个匈牙利
has expanded across Hungary.
公众被要求保持警惕
The public are being asked to remain vigilant
有任何发现都要报告给搜查热♥线♥
and report any sightings to the search helpline.
他是持有武器的危险分子
He is considered armed and dangerous...
拉兹洛 今早农场里的那个人是谁
The man at the farm this morning, Laszlo, who was he?
是我老板
I work for him.
抱歉让你卷入了今早的事 拉兹洛
I'm so sorry that you came this morning, Laszlo.
真希望你没来
I wish you hadn't.
你看起来不像坏人
You have good man face.
再说一遍
Say that again.
你看起来不像坏人
You have good man face.
在这靠边停车
Pull over to the side here.
可以请你把双手放在方向盘上 我能看见的地方吗
Will you put both hands on the steering wheel where I can see them?
求你了 我还有妻子
Please. My wife.
和孩子 -闭上眼睛
My child. - Close your eyes.
别睁开
Keep your eyes closed.
我知道你住哪里
I know where you live.
假如我出事
If anything happens to me...
我的同事会去到你家
..my colleagues will come to your house.
他们会在当着你的面 杀死你妻子和孩子
And they will kill your wife and your child in front of you.
所以 如果警♥察♥问起我
So when the police ask about me...
你就说 你从没看见过我的脸
..you are gonna tell them that you never saw my face
也没听到过我的声音
and you never heard my voice.
我可以相信你吗 -可以
Can I trust you? - Yes.
我可以相信你吗 -可以
Can I trust you? - Yes.
努丽娅 是我
Nuria, it's me.
希望你已经坐上飞机了
I'm hoping you're on the plane.
等你到了给我发邮件
Email me when you get in.
别打这个电♥话♥
So, don't, er, don't call this number.
爱你
I love you.
网吧
嗨 请帮我开几个小时的
Hi, can I get a couple of hours, please?
CRTVDSTRYR*1908:如何支付
**&525marTinGuerrE^$:加密货币
CRTVDSTRYR*1908:发我详细信息
**&525marTinGuerrE^$:3J98t1WpE273CNmQviecrnyiWrnq[加密货币地址]
CRTVDSTRYR*1908:需要聊聊
***&525marTinGuerrE^$:说
CRTVDSTRYR*1908:英国人认为你在匈牙利 我的人都快没信心了
**&525marTinGuerrE^$:我将抵达塔林 并兑现承诺
CRTVDSTRYR*1908:需要帮助吗
**&525marTinGuerrE^$:不需要
为什么比安卡对亚历山大·杜根这么感兴趣
Why is Bianca so interested in Alexander Duggan?
他曾是英军狙击手 而且是最顶尖的
Er, he was a British Army sniper. The best, apparently.
但他不是已经死了吗
But he's dead, correct?
是 杜根的小队被塔♥利♥班♥团灭了
Yeah, Duggan's unit were wiped out by the Taliban.
那她为什么还这么感兴趣
So, why is she so interested?
其实 这里面很多细节不是很清楚
Well it's, it's all a bit murky.
国防部的文件被改过
The MoD files have been redacted.
以前可能是因为意识形态
Used to be ideology.
时过境迁
Those days are gone.
现在都是因为钱或者性
Now it's money or sex.
你喜欢钱吗 达米安
Do you like money, Damian?
没到会让我叛国的地步 -那性呢 达米安
Not enough to betray my country. - What about sex, Damian?
你会因为性而判国吗
Do you like sex enough to betray your country?
我不明白
I- I don't understand.
在你众多旅途中 有没有美丽性感的女人勾引你
Did a very beautiful, sexy woman approach you on one of your numerous holidays
你去过马略卡岛的帕尔马 弗罗里达 丹吉尔
in Palma de Mallorca? Florida? Tangier?
你经常旅行 达米安 你怎么担负得起 -用工资
You travel a lot, Damian. How do you pay for that? - With my salary.
这名美丽性感的女士有没有通过性♥交♥易换取信息
And did this beautiful, sexy woman offer you sex in return for information?
根本就没有什么美貌性感的女人
There was no beautiful, sexy woman,
我也没有泄露过白俄♥罗♥斯♥行动
and I didn't leak the Belarus operation.
新邮件
来自:努丽娅
已降落
很好 我们酒店见 链接如下
www.avenisairporthotel.com
来自塞维利亚的旅客
Passengers from Seville,
欢迎入住阿韦尼斯机场酒店
请在五号♥行李传送带提取您的行李物品
your luggage is now ready to collect from carousel number five.
嗨
Hi.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
你要的东西
Your things.
谢谢
Thank you.
你该走了
You should go.
我已经把你牵连得太深了
I've already involved you too much.
我大老远跑来
Did I come all this way...
就是为了再次分别吗
...just to leave again?
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你之前说伪装身份
You said false identities.
但这也太夸张了
But this is extreme.
你为什么要伪装到这种程度
Why do you need this disguise?
有人在找我
There are people looking for me.
我得逃离这里
And I need to get out of here.
我就一个问题
I have one question.
什么
Yeah?
这样值得吗
Is this worth it?
曾经是值得的
It was.
我要开始了
I gotta get going.
让我看看
Show me.
请勿让行李离开您的视线
Please don't leave your luggage unattended.
出于安全考虑 所有无人看管的行李都将被移走
All unattended luggage will be removed for security reasons.
在这签字
Sign here.
我走那边
I'm going that way.
乘坐7809次航♥班♥ 前往伦敦希思罗机场的旅客
This is a boarding announcement for DTR flight 7809 to London Heathrow.
请前往10号♥登机口登机
Please could passengers make their way to Gate 10.
太感谢你了 这么麻烦你真是不好意思
Thank you so much. Sorry to be such a bother.
不用客气
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表