剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
Tell us who the Jackal is.
我他妈完全不知道你们在说什么
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about.
得了吧 诺曼
Ah, come on Norman...
豺狼的真名是什么
What's the Jackal's name?
我他妈完全不知道你在说什么
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about.
我觉得你知道 诺曼
Oh, I think you do, Norman.
我们知道豺狼又接了一个暗♥杀♥任务
We know the Jackal's been contracted for another hit.
不难想象 他需要重新定制武器
Makes sense he'd need another bespoke weapon.
鉴于你上一支枪做得那么好
And after you did such a good job with the last one.
换做是我
Well, if it was me,
如果他这次不找我做 我还会有点难过呢
I'd be hurt if he didn't ask me for the next one.
这是他的东西
This is his. This... This is HIS.
对吧 诺曼
Isn't it, Norman?
嗯
Eh?
豺狼在附近 对吧
The Jackal's here, isn't he?
走吧 我们把他拖进车里 -不
Come on. Let's get him in the car. - No.
等等
Wait.
豺狼来过这里 他的东西在这儿
The Jackal's been here. His things are here...
他会回来的
...so he'll be back.
让丽娜和塔马斯盯紧街上的情况
Tell Lina and Tamas to keep watch on the street.
计划有变 丽娜留在车附近
Change of plan. Lina, stay by the car.
塔马斯 继续监视 -收到
Tamas, take your position. - 'Copy.'
我们会在这等 诺曼
Well, while we're waiting, Norman,
告诉我你是怎么知道我家庭住址的
you can tell me how you got my home address.
嗯
Hm?
是白俄♥罗♥斯♥那次的泄密者告诉你的吗
Was it the same person that tipped you off that we were in Belarus?
我他妈完全不知道你在说什么
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about.
你就不好奇是谁泄露了你的位置吗
Aren't you wondering who tipped us off about you?
拉里泄露的
It was Larry.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
一定很难接受吧
Man, it must be really hard,
发现你哥出♥卖♥♥♥了你
finding out that it was your own brother who sold you out.
更难接受的是
And it must be even harder,
你面前的这个人
when the person standing in front of you
撬开了你哥的嘴 也会把你们俩一起
is the one who made him talk, and is gonna put you both
送进监狱 度过余生
in jail for the rest of your fucking lives.
有枪手 左侧包抄
Shooter. Flanking left.
有人看见他吗 能看见他吗
'Does anyone have eyes on? Can you see him?!'
不能 -不能
'Negative.' 'Negative.'
我看见了 他在马厩旁边
'I have eyes on. He's by the stables.'
收到 盯住
'Copy that. Eyes on.'
目标移♥动♥中 骑着一匹马
He's going mobile... on a fucking horse.
追上去
'In pursuit.'
丽娜 接我上车
'Lina, pick me up.'
约翰·韦恩是以出演西部片而闻名的美国男演员
你也没说我们的目标是约翰·韦恩啊
'You didn't tell me you were after John-fucking-Wayne.'
快
Go, go, go!
你没事吧 -没事
You OK? Yes.
射中防弹背心了
He hit the vest.
操
Fuck!
操
FUCK!
操
FUCK!
我清晨醒来 知道我已死去
♪ I woke up one morning To know that I had gone
终于跨出了那步 跳下墙壁
♪ Finally taken the step And jumped right off the wall
当你来找我 这是我眼神呆滞的原因
♪ When you come to call on me That's why my eyes are glazed
我曾与魔鬼共处 在其栖息之地
♪ I've been with the devil In the devil's resting place
我不愿说出 那是魔鬼的味道
♪ I am loathed to say It's the devil's taste
我曾与魔鬼共处 在其栖息之地
♪ I've been with the devil In the devil's resting place
水无法洗净你
♪ Water won't clean you
你只能承受自己的所作所为
♪ You only hold yourself To the things you do
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表