剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
Good to see you. - Looking good, looking good.
你好吗 -嗨
You good? - Hi!
你好吗 -我很好 你呢 -也好
How are you? - I'm good, you? - Yeah.
我想要一杯百加得加可乐
I wanted a Bacardi and coke.
你刚才要的是杜松子酒 -我要的是百加得
You asked for a gin. I asked for a Bacardi.
顺便买♥♥包薯片
And get a pack of crisps while you're at it.
噢
Aye.
第二次总该买♥♥对了吧
Second time lucky.
伏特加 加可乐
Vodka and coke.
杜松子酒加可乐
Gin and coke?
你一点都不幽默 拉里
You're not funny, Larry.
你们喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你知道奥利匹斯山上的众神嘛
You see the gods on Mount Olympus, yeah,
他们经常吃一种东西叫仙果
they used to eat this thing called ambrosia.
但后来贾思敏送了一些她最拿手的穆萨卡
But then Jasmine goes and sends them up some of her famous moussaka.
你知道众神怎么说 -不知道
You know what they said? - No.
不知道吗
You don't know what they said?
他们说 去他妈的仙果
They said, Fuck ambrosia.
从今往后 他们只吃贾思敏的穆萨卡 -上帝啊
Because from now on its Jasmine's - moussaka. - Oh, god.
他在说什么呢
What is he talking about?
这是对你的赞美
It's a brainy compliment.
看得出来 你没有把古典文学忘干净啊 亚当 -别这样
I can see that the classics aren't wasted on you, Adam. - Come on.
失陪一下
One second.
再来点不
Uh... top up?
麻雀
短♥信♥
指挥中心
请说出您的电♥话♥验证码的第2位 第3位和第6位
'Please give characters two, three and six of your telephone ID.'
0 1 9
Zero, one, nine.
有什么可以帮您
'How I can help?'
我急需定位一部手♥机♥
I need a priority location on a phone.
作为一个曾经的小伙子 -那是很多年前了
Speaking as a former teenage boy... - A very long time ago.
这就是我们的工作 把事情搞砸 -没错
That's what we do. We fuck it up. - That is true.
事实如此 确实
It's facts. It's facts.
真要走吗 -抱歉
Seriously? - I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 贾思敏
I'm sorry, Jas.
回头见 各位
Um, I'll see you soon, boys.
到家给我们打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call us when you get there, yeah?
我尽量
I'll try.
慕尼黑 德国
詹森女士 这是留给您的
Ms Jansone? This has been left for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
英国花♥园♥
10:00
不要带手♥机♥
诺曼还在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Norman's still at the location in Belarus.
我有麻雀打来的九个未接电♥话♥
I have nine missed calls from Sparrow.
她知道艾玛的事了吗
Does she know about Emma?
里加 拉脱维亚
还不知道
'Not yet.
但很快就有人告诉他了
But at some point soon she's going to have to be told.'
如果麻雀发现了 她会告诉拉里 拉里会告诉他哥
If Sparrow finds out, she'll tell Larry, who will tell his brother.
我看看能做什么
'I'll see what I can do.'
斯宾塞在入境处等你 他会带你穿过边境
Spencer's waiting in arrivals. He'll get you across the border.
你确保抓住诺曼就行
Just make sure you get Norman.
全靠你了 -好
'We're counting on you.' - Yeah.
斯宾塞 -对
Spencer? - Yeah.
这边
This way.
拉脱维亚人知道我们在他们的底盘上行动
The Latvians know we're operating on their turf.
他们睁只眼闭只眼 但是白俄♥罗♥斯♥人不可能这样
They're friendly, but Belarus is very hostile.
我们必须尽快抓住目标
We need to get to the target as soon as possible.
到斯马尔霍尼要开6小时 托比是我们的司机
The journey to Smarhon's six hours. Toby's our wheels.
科林会协助我们进行抓捕
Colin'll be with us for the grab.
出发
Let's go.
欢迎来到里加
继续直视前方
You can keep looking straight ahead.
你把电♥话♥留在酒店了吗
Have you left your phone at the hotel?
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
我的客户需要知道 从专业角度来看
My clients need to know if you think it's possible,
这事可行吗
speaking as a professional?
乌达查可能觉得自己是神 但不意味着他是不朽的
Well, er, UDC may think he's God, but that doesn't mean he's immortal.
在费用问题上 我们还有一些分歧
We're still some way apart on the fee.
也许我们可以各退一步
Perhaps we can meet in the middle?
我们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We're not terrorists, you know.
我们是爱国者 我们在捍卫自己的生活方式
We're patriots. We're defending our way of life.
我对你们想杀他的理由毫无兴趣
I have fuck all interest in why you want him dead.
一亿不是小数目
A hundred million is a big ask.
你们付钱让我杀他
You're paying me to kill him.
我收的钱与承担的风险是成正比的
I am charging you for getting away.
从专业角度来看
And, speaking as a professional,
风险评估很重要
getting away is an important consideration.
预付一半 事成后付清另一半
It's half in advance, half on delivery.
不行 定金不会少
No. Half up front won't fly, but
但我已获准向你提供两千万的行动费用
I am authorised to pay you a commencement fee of twenty million dollars.
我今天就可以安排
I could do that today.
你觉得可以接受吗
Would that be acceptable?
好吧
Yeah.
任务必须在28号♥之前完成
The job has to be completed by the 28th.
我不喜欢匆匆忙忙
I'm not in the habit of being hurried.
乌达查计划在28号♥发布资流 没得商量
UDC releases River on the 28th. It's nonnegotiable.
你做得到吗
Can you do it?
钱到账后 我就开始行动
Once the payment is in my bank account, I will get to work.
为什么你还在慕尼黑
Why are you still in Munich?
你杀死曼弗雷德·菲斯特已经快一周了
It's been nearly a week since you killed Manfred Fest.
有什么遗留问题
Have you loose ends to tie up?
我们不希望你做任何吸引眼球的事情
We don't want you doing anything that attracts attention or
也不希望你做任何与工作无关的危险事情
that puts you in jeopardy that's not in service of the job.
没有遗留问题
There are no loose ends.
很好
Good.
那就这么定了
Then we have a deal.
定了
We have a deal.
继续直视前方
Keep looking straight ahead.
以后联络时
In future communications...
我们使用罗丹作为目标代号♥
...we'll use the code name Rodin for the target.
罗丹
Rodin.
很好
Very good.
你也需要一个代号♥
And we'll need a code name for you, too.
豺狼怎么样
Why not the Jackal?
为什么不呢
Why not?
对 瑟斯克先生在我这
Yes, l have Herr Thirsk here now.
好
Good.
两周前 瑟斯克先生账户进了一大笔钱
Herr Thirsk received a large payment into his account two weeks ago.
他没想到会收到这笔钱
He was not expecting the payment.
转账是通过我们银行完成的
lt was made by our bank.
账号♥是
Here is the account number:
DE
DE
89
89
372
372
400
400
44
44
25
25
320
320
17000
17000.
对
Yes.
对 瑟斯克先生正在核实
Yes. Herr Thirsk is trying to verify.
对
Correct.
知道了
l see.
好 谢谢
Very well. Thank you.
先生 非常感谢您的耐心等待
Sir, thank you so much for your patience.
瑟斯克先生 这笔钱是从公♥司♥账户支付的
Mr. Thirsk. So that payment was made from a company account.
赫勒莉妮
HelleLinie. Well,
关于赫勒莉妮 你能告诉我什么
what can you tell me about HelleLinie?
恐怕我们不能透露这些信息
I'm afraid we're not authorised to give out that information,
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表