剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
乌达查是豺狼的下一个目标
UDC is the Jackal's next target.
豺狼现在在哪
Where is the Jackal now?
应该在塔林
He should be in Tallinn.
在这
Here it is.
太感谢你了 -不用客气
Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
你叫什么 -拉斯穆斯
What's your name? - Um, Rasmus.
比安卡 你真的变了
I don't recognise you anymore, Bianca.
要是查尔斯知道我们进来过 就麻烦了
lf Charles finds out we've come in here, we'll have a problem.
二号♥摄像头 实时画面
如果我美国朋友说得没错 问题还是出在我们内部
If my American friend is right, the problem is in house.
卡弗已经在调查了 现在是地毯式找内鬼
Carver's on the job now, so, it's a full blown mole hunt.
只有找到诺曼·斯托克 才能结束这一切
The only way to stop this is to find Norman Stoke.
你下一步计划是什么
What's your next step?
我们大概知道诺曼在哪了 -哪里
We think have a rough idea of where Norman is. - Where?
布达佩斯
Budapest.
我那会在出差 出现了一些访客
I was on a business trip. Visitors turned up.
黑人女性
A black woman.
清理完后快跑
Clean up and get out now.
豺狼的真名是什么
What's the Jackal's name?
这是他的东西
This is his.
操
Fuck!
有些花朵
♪ Some flowers
从未绽放 不见天日
♪ Never get to bloom and see the day
有些花朵
♪ Some flowers
得过且过
♪ Are content to wish their lives away
有人崛起
♪ Some may rise
有人跌倒
♪ And some may fall
但唯有
♪ But only
你让
♪ You make
天堂般的美好
♪ Heaven
变得真实
♪ Seem it's true
唯有
♪ So, only
你能
♪ You can
告诉他们
♪ Tell them
真实的我
♪ This is who I am
改编自弗雷德里克·福赛斯的小说
真实的我
♪ This is who I am
没有欺骗
♪ No lie
看清
♪ Know that
真实的我
♪ This is who I am ♪
豺狼的日子
第一季 第六集
这里是我的地盘
This is my land.
我的花♥园♥
This is my garden.
你会容许陌生人闯进你的花♥园♥ 肆意践踏吗
Would you let strangers come into your garden and trample all over it?
抱歉 我听不懂
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 你会说德语吗 抱歉
I'm sorry... Do you speak German? l'm sorry...
给我说匈牙利语
Learn fucking Hungarian!
赶紧滚
Get the fuck out of here.
我能走吗
I can go?
滚吧
Go ahead and fuck off!
白♥痴♥
Moron.
站住
Stop!
这是什么
What the hell is this?
去外面
Go outside.
跟我走 出去
You're coming with me. Out!
往那边走 快点
That way. Hurry!
我可以给你钱
I can- I can pay you money.
我有钱
I have- I have money.
美元 欧元 我可以给你钱
Dollars. Euros. I can- I can pay you money.
闭嘴 继续走
Shut itl Keep moving!
坐地板上
On the floor. Sit down.
坐下
Sit!
我听不懂
I don't know what that means.
白♥痴♥ 坐下
Sit down! Idiot.
阿提拉
什么事
What?
加比 我在谷仓逮到了这个混♥蛋♥
Gabi? l caught this bastard in my barn.
是个外国人
He's foreign.
他有把我没见过的枪 高科技
And he has a rifle like I've never seen. Hi-tech.
他好像在谈论钱 但我听不懂
I think he's talking about money but I can't understand him.
你雇的那个人会说英语 对吧
The farmhand speaks English doesn't he?
拉兹洛
Laszlo?!
阿提拉遇到个说英语的人 你来和他聊
Attila has a guy with him who speaks English. Come and talk to him.
把电♥话♥给外国人
Put the foreigner on.
给你开免提
put you on speakerphone.
说英语
English.
什么 你想让我说吗
What, you want me to speak?
喂
Hello?
喂 等等 你会说英语吗
Hello? Wait, d'you speak English?
学校里学的
I learn in the school.
那好 听着 我想尽快解决这件事
OK, listen, I'd like to sort this problem as quickly as possible.
明白吗 -明白
Do you understand? - Yes.
好 你告诉你这位朋友我可以付钱给他
So, will you tell your friend here that I can pay him.
对 我有钱 我可以给钱
Yeah, so I have money and I can pay him.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
喂 -是的
Hello? - Yes.
我可以给钱
Yeah, so I can pay him money.
他说他会给钱
He says he will pay money.
告诉他 我们马上过来 只要他给钱 问题也不是不能解决
Tell him we're coming and if he pays maybe we can fix this problem.
拉兹洛 快跟他说 不然我就收拾你
Fucking tell him Laszlo or I'll kick your arse!
我们现在就过来 你付钱
We come now. You pay.
这事就过去了 -好 太好了 谢谢
Maybe problem go away. - OK. Great. Thank you.
你们多久到 -阿提拉
How long will you be? - Attila!
因为我得去...
Because I need to get going...
在 -听我说
Igen? - Wait, no...
我们现在过来
We're coming now.
别动他 好吗
Don't hurt him. Okay?
走着瞧吧
Well, we'll see...
阿提拉说 那个外国人有枪
Attila says the foreigner has a rifle.
你们好
Hey guys.
你好 巴拉兹 出什么事了
Hey Balazs. What's going on?
你们听说昨晚洛林奇的枪击事件了吗
You hear about the shooting last night in Lorinci?
咸猪油
Salted pork lard.
太棒了
So good.
想来点吗
You want some?
不用 我不饿 谢谢
No. I'm alright, thank you.
来吧
Come on.
我不饿
I- I'm alright.
来吧 吃点
Come on, eat some.
吃
Eat.
吃点 吃
Eat some. Eat.
吃 好吃得很
Eat! lt's tasty!
据说杀手还在附近
They think the killer's still in the area.
是个外国人
They say he s a foreigner.
我们抓到他 能拿到赏金吗
ls there a reward if we get him?
离他远点
Stay away from him.
他非常危险
He's very dangerous.
再见
See you.
看来我们今天要大发一笔了
This is going to be a big payday for us.
加比
阿提拉 当心那个外国人 他很危险 我们在路上了 给我回电♥话♥
Attila be careful of the foreigner, he's dangerous. We're on our way. Call me back.
阿提拉怎么不回我电♥话♥
Why the hell isn't Attila calling me back?
只发射橡胶子弹
lt only shoots rubber bullets for fuck's sake.
别大惊小怪的
Stop fussing!
你得有武器防身 以防外国人给我们带来麻烦
You'll need some kind of weapon in case the foreigner gives us any trouble.
阿提拉
Attila?!
拉兹洛
Laszlo!
快过来
Come on hurry!
抱歉
Sorry.
那辆车是你的吗
That's your car?
有钥匙吗
You have keys?
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表