剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
Larry's number was in Norman's phone. So...
我们当时是为了筹钱来伦敦
We were trying to get the money to go to London.
艾莉森
Alison.
协助罪犯可判十年
Assisting an offender carries a ten-year sentence.
更何况 拉里所做的一切
More, with everything Larry's been up to.
但我睁一只眼闭一只眼 因为我喜欢你
But I've turned a blind eye because I like you...
我也想帮忙
...and I want to help.
但现在你必须帮我
But now you have to help me.
你需要告诉我诺曼在哪
You need to tell me where Norman is.
滚开
Fuck off!
散步愉快吗
Did you have a nice walk?
拉里 一切都好吗
Larry, is everything alright?
你干了什么
What have you done?
什么
What?
为什么你一直让我找诺曼
Why did you keep on at me to call Norman?
我们需要钱去伦敦
We needed the money to go to London.
你知道在我给他打电♥话♥后 诺曼经历了什么吗
Do you know what happened to Norman... after I called him?
我怎么知道
How would I?
发生了什么
What happened?
他们来找他了
They came for him.
他开枪杀了几个人
He popped a couple of 'em.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
把你手♥机♥给我
Gimme your phone.
拉里 你在说什么
Larry, what are you on about?
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
娜丁是谁
Who's Nadine?
她是理发店的新员工
She's the new girl at the hairdresser's.
我现在打电♥话♥给理发店 找娜丁
So if I call the hairdresser's now and ask for Nadine...
她会接电♥话♥吗
...is Nadine gonna come on the phone?
可能吧 我不知道
She might do. I don't know.
娜丁
不难 不是什么大事 老地方见 我信任你 别迟到
马上给我号♥码
拉里 你干嘛这样
Larry, why are you being like this?
艾莉森
Oh, Alison.
艾莉森
Alison.
你都干了什么啊
What have you done?
你♥他♥妈♥都干了些什么
What the fuck have you done?
别这样 拉里
No, don't, Larry.
不要
No!
停火
Cease fire!
站起来
Stand up!
确保枪♥支♥安全
Make safe!
谢谢各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
这些人都符合要求
These individuals all meet the parameters I was given.
你觉得 他们有谁能打出那一枪
Do you think any of these men could have made that shot?
除非他们有如神助 突飞猛进
Not unless they've improved massively from when they were here.
你确定这就是这个距离吗
Are you a hundred percent certain about the distance?
3815米
3,815 metres.
这也太他妈远了 -德国人是这么说的
That's a fucking long way. - That's what the Germans are saying.
没有冒犯德国人的意思
With all due respect to the Germans,
不过我建议找个人再测一下距离
I suggest someone re-measures the distance,
或者让我跟改造武器的人聊聊
or else puts me in touch with whoever modified the weapon,
不管他是谁 他懂枪
because whoever it is, he knows how to make guns.
他对我们来说很有用
We could make very good use of him here.
嗯 谢了
Yeah, well, thanks for this.
诺曼肯定知道我们要来
Norman definitely knew we were coming.
他装好了行李 准备好作战了
His bags were packed, and he was ready for a fight.
你年薪多少
What's your annual salary?
你知道我的层级 你知道我的薪资水平
You know my grade, you know the pay scales.
你丈夫不是个教授吧
And your husband, he's not a professor, is he?
他在大学教职里属于底层
He's lower down the university pecking order?
他是高级讲师 高级讲师
He's a senior lecturer. Senior lecturer?
保罗能挣多少 四五万
So, what does Paul earn? 40, 50?
这个工资还不错 不过不太高
So it's a comfortable joint wage, but not mega.
家里有钱吗
Is there family money?
你父亲 -失踪了
Your father was... What was he? - Missing.
你母亲呢 -她跟诺曼·斯托克完全没关系
And your mother? - Has nothing to do with Norman Stoke.
你也审讯过别人
You've been on this side of the table.
你知道为什么我这么问
You know why I'm asking.
你口中的我母亲 她以前是个酒鬼
My mother, if that's what you wanna call her, was an alcoholic.
现在还是
She still is.
她现在住在福利院里 -还是你给付的钱
She lives in sheltered housing now. - Which you pay for.
价格不菲吧
Must cost quite a penny.
你的意思是 我给诺曼·斯托克通风报信
Are you suggesting I tipped off Norman Stoke
来支付我母亲住福利院的费用吗
to pay for my mother's sheltered housing?
有钱能使鬼推磨
Money is almost always the motive.
让我跟你讲点事吧
Let me tell you something, yeah.
我为了找到诺曼 差点死了
I almost got killed trying to GET Norman.
跟我一起行动的两个人死了
Two of the men I was with are dead.
你知道我没给他通风报信 为什么还要弄出这一出闹剧
You know I didn't tip him off so why you going through this charade?
你了解我们生活的这个世界
You know the world we live in.
你不能相信任何人
You can't trust anyone.
每个人都会撒谎
Everyone lies.
谎言无处不在
About everything.
你试过查尔斯的生日吗
Have you tried Charles' birthday?
怎么了
What?
不对
No.
你的呢
And yours...
我的吗
Mine?
不对
Nothing.
卡利托斯的呢
And Carlito's.
试试卡利托斯的
lt's gonna be Carlito's.
阿尔瓦罗 你觉得查尔斯有这么蠢吗
Alvaro, do you think that Charles is stupid?
难说第三次会走运
Well, third time lucky?
不对 不可能打开
Nothing, it's impossible to open it.
我以前用金属角磨机打开过一个保险箱 但是...
Well, l got into one of these once with a metal grinder, but...
我会磨你屁♥股♥
I'II angle grind your ass...
他会发现的
And he's gonna notice.
听着
Listen...
听我说
...listen to me.
你有收据吗
Do you have the receipt?
或者购买♥♥发♥票♥
Or a purchase invoice?
我们有了发♥票♥ 就能去找制♥造♥商改密♥码♥
Because if we have the receipt, we can go to the manufacturer and get a new code.
当然可以
Sure.
这些是和翻新有关的
Here's everything to do with the renovation,
发♥票♥ 收据 设计图 还有别的东西 看看这个
the invoices, the receipts, the plans, and everything else. Look at it.
达米安 特种部队给了我一份名单
Damian? The Special Forces gave me a list
名单上有符合我们要求的狙击高手
of the best snipers who fit our parameters,
但他们觉得没人能射中那一枪
but they don't think any of them could have made that shot.
反正查查吧 -我会的 只是...
Well, check them out anyway. - Yeah, I will, just got to...
有查到诺曼·斯托克的什么吗
Anything on Norman Stoke?
我亲自和麻雀谈过
Er... I spoke to Sparrow in person.
有收获吗
Did you get anything?
艾玛的事让她悲愤交加
Well, she's devastated and angry about Emma.
她没心情聊
She's not in the mood to talk.
你上次睡觉是什么时候 -我没事 真的
When did you last get some sleep? - I'm fine, honestly.
我需要你全力以赴
I need you firing on all cylinders.
回家 歇着
Go home, get some rest.
未知来电
别人能听到我们的对话吗
'Can anyone hear us?'
你为什么打我的私人电♥话♥
Why are you calling me on my personal phone?
怎么了
What's going on?
我刚刚见过卡弗
I've just had the pleasure of Carver's company.
怎么样
How was that for you?
不怎么样 我也没有什么需要藏的事
Unpleasant, and I've got nothing to hide.
如果有人泄密 这事必须要彻查 要解决掉
But if there's a leak, it has to be investigated and resolved.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥发生的事肯定有点什么问题
Something definitely went wrong in Belarus.
诺曼知道我们要来
Norman knew we were coming.
我们假设一下 不是你 也不是我
Let's assume for present purposes, it's not you and it's not me.
好吧
OK.
除了我们 唯二知道这次行动的人就只有
The only other people who knew about the operation
达米安和伊莎贝尔
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表