剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表
are Damian and Isabel.
如果是伊莎贝尔 那我们就完蛋了
Well, if it's Isabel, we're all fucked.
确实
Indeed.
那会是达米安吗 -他为什么要这么做
Could it be Damian? - Why would Damian do it?
他可不是个手无缚鸡之力的家伙 对吧
Not an easy fellow to pin down, is he, Damian?
他可挺有手段的
Has a sort of... slippery quality.
我们为什么来这
Why are we here?
万无一失嘛
Just to be on the safe side,
此事天知地知你知我知
what I'm going to tell you doesn't go any further.
行吗 -行
Agreed? - Agreed.
有个美国朋友联♥系♥了我
An American friend has been in contact.
非官方 非正式渠道
Unofficial, back channel.
我认识他二十年了
I've known him for 20 years.
安卡拉和东京的前任站长
Ex-station chief in Ankara and Tokyo.
沉着冷静 头脑清晰
Level-headed, very judicious.
美国人担心费斯特遇刺一事
The Yanks are worried that the assassination of Fest
会引发针对政客的刺杀热潮
will spark copycat murders of politicians.
他们十分希望能查明真♥相♥
They're very keen to get to the bottom of it
并且一直与我们密切联络
and had been liaising closely with us.
但现在他的部门被告知
But now his department has been told
不要与303分享任何信息
to not share any information with 303.
要么卡弗是对的
Well, either Carver's right
要么美国人想搞破坏
or the Americans are trying to sabotage us.
美国人没有提前得知我们在白俄♥罗♥斯♥的行动
The Americans didn't know about the Belarus operation until after it happened.
所以 如果我朋友说得没错
So... if my friend is right,
问题还是出在我们内部
the problem is in-house.
从现在起 行动尽量保密
From here on, keep the circle tight.
怎么了 亲爱的
What are you doing love?
没道理啊
This, doesn't make any sense.
什么没道理
What doesn't make sense?
房♥间
Room...
房♥间
Room...
书房♥
Study...
衣橱
Closet...
这间房♥是啥
What's this?
这间房♥他妈是啥
What the fuck is this?
慕尼黑 德国
早啊 -你看过你的账户了吗
Good morning. - 'Have you checked your account?'
我看到定金到账了 对
Er, I saw that the er, commencement fee had landed, yeah.
很好
Good.
罗丹22号♥会去塔林
Rodin is going to be in Tallinn on the 22nd.
你现在出发 就能有足够的时间准备
If you leave now you'll have plenty of time to prepare.
消息可靠吗 -千真万确
'How reliable's that information?' - A hundred percent.
明白了 我着手安排
Understood. I will start making arrangements.
我猜你慕尼黑的事情已经完成了
And we're assuming you finished whatever business you had in Munich?
差不多吧
Well, that seems like a decent assumption.
很好 我们给了你很多钱
'Good to hear. We've paid you a lot of money
我们希望你专心干活
and we expect to have your complete attention.'
没问题
Absolutely.
打开后备箱
Open the boot!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
进去
Get in!
好的
Okay.
不要
No!
麻雀
聪明点 帮我就是在帮你自己
跟卡弗见面怎么样
How was the Carver experience?
他只是在履行自己的职责
Yeah, he was just doing his job, I suppose.
这是狙击手名单
Here's the list of snipers.
又臭又长 但这就是军方给你的
Appallingly analogue, I know. But that's the Army for you.
他们都已经退役了 汤普森在监狱里 过失杀人
And they've all left the Service. Thompson's in prison. Manslaughter.
克莱格患有多发性硬化症 我有其他人的地址
Clegg has MS. I have addresses for the others.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
查查费斯特遇刺时他们在哪 -收到
Find out where they were when Fest was killed. - Copy that.
谢谢 -麻雀那边有消息吗
Thank you. - Anything from Sparrow?
还没有 -比安卡
Not yet. - Bianca.
在手♥机♥里发现了有趣的东西
Found something very interesting on the phone.
帮我带杯咖啡 好吗
Can you get me a coffee, please?
黑咖啡 不加糖
Er, black, no sugar.
谢谢
Cheers.
你有什么消息吗 -挺难的
Eh, what you got for me? - Well, it was tough.
这些东西加密非常复杂 可能是国家级的
There's some very serious encryptions. I'd say state level.
几乎所有数据都被远程清除
Almost all of the data's been wiped remotely.
我们只能恢复打进来和打出去的号♥码
And we were only able to recover incoming and outgoing numbers.
内容没有 但是
None of the content but...
在曼弗雷德·费斯特被杀前的三周里
in the three weeks leading up to Manfred Fest's murder,
有一个号♥码频繁联♥系♥他
there was a flurry of calls and messages from a single number.
有意思的是
Now, interestingly,
在费斯特被杀的那天 联♥系♥就终止了
they stopped completely the day Fest was murdered.
这个联♥系♥人叫什么 -豺狼
Did you get a name for the caller? - Yeah, well, Jackal.
豺狼 -明显是个代号♥
Jackal? - Well, it's codename, obviously.
好吧
Alright.
好吧 你继续忙 -谢谢
Alright, I'll leave you to it. - Cheers.
豺狼
忧伤 孤独 无助
他们生活在城市废墟中
有多种含义
有着不同颜色的鬃毛
穆勒女士 -费斯特先生
Frau Muller. - Herr Fest.
他从不向除我之外的人展示这一面
He never showed that side to anyone except me.
亲爱的
Darling!
你跟你姐姐聊过了吗
Have you spoken to your sister?
我永远无法从这件事中走出来
I will never recover from this.
妈妈 谢谢你关心
Thank you for asking, Mother.
我的康复情况
About my recovery.
我中枪了
I was shot.
中了两枪
Twice.
埃利亚斯 别太自作多情
lt's not always about you, Elias.
我的律师会联♥系♥你的律师 我想知道爸给了你多少钱
My lawyers will be contacting your lawyers. I want to know how much father gave you.
我要我的那份
I want my fair share.
你现在
You're talking about this?
跟我说这个
Today?
费斯特先生 备好车了
Herr Fest, the cars are ready, sir.
你母亲和姑母坐第一辆
Your mother and aunt will be in the first car.
你要和你姐姐坐一起吗
Will you and your sister be travelling together?
不
No.
朱莉亚不能跟我一起走
Julia will not be travelling with me.
你这卑鄙下流的混♥蛋♥
You conniving little shit.
拿上拐杖
The crutches.
当然
Of course.
都检查了吗 窗户 屋顶
All good? Windows? Rooftops?
费斯特先生 请走快一些
Herr Fest, please hurry.
没事吧
Everything ok?
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我坐后面的车
I'm in the car right behind you.
继续开 跟紧
Keep going. Stick close to him.
一定很疼吧
You must be in a lot of pain?
是啊
Yes, lam.
不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
腿怎么样了
How's the leg?
你是谁啊
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
追
Get after him!
费斯特先生 怎么回事
Herr Fest, what's happening?
我他妈不知道
l've got no fucking idea.
快来救我 穆勒 你在干嘛 快来救我
Get me out of this, Muller! What the fuck are you doing? Get me out of this!
穆勒
Muller!
穆勒
Muller!
穆勒 穆勒
Muller! Muller!
会很响
This is going to be loud.
你是什么人
Who are you?
不要
No...
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
对不起
Look. I'm... I'm sorry.
我雇你杀我父亲 然后你射伤了我
剧集 | 豺狼的日子(2024) | 导航列表